I rewatched the first five on my DVD last night and I caught a few things. They may have been noticed, but I just want to liste them and other aléatoire things.
1.The La Fée Clochette windmill shot ( cameo)
2.At the War Council meeting, Granny is knitting a blanket and its Emma's iconic baby blanket
3.The Wardrobe,is a nod to Narnia
4.The fleurs in Snow's hair, are the ones in the little vase she puts par Davids bedside on her rounds at the hospital
5.Granny's le dîner, salle à manger has Forest/Woods fond d’écran and its where Ruby works ( Little Red Riding hood, dont go walking in those spooky old woods)
6.Regina has an Ornate mirror in her house, and a Horse statue above her ornate fireplace in her office ( her prized steed).
7.Cinderella has a " Tangled/Rapunzel" moment at her wedding-" I cant believe how happy I am, I used to watch these fireworks every-year on the same day, now they are for me"- something of sorts
8.Cinder and Ash- the root word of Cendrillon and Ashley's names both mean the dirt from a fire.
9. Archie's parents look like " Honest John" and " Gideon"
10.The Evil Gnome in Regina's Garden is the one she stoned in Fairyworld.
11.Chip and Pongo are the cutest Cameo's. LOL
12.The Tale Red Riding hood,started out long il y a as a tale of maturity and growing up. The red she wears ( sorry guys) is a symbol of menstruation ( PMS) and a girl becoming a woman through bravery and sexuality. The loup is the temptation she faces.
13. The étoile, star candle Emma uses on her birthday is like the song " When toi wish upon a star"
14. The Valentines jour card, That David was going to give Mary had a Prince, Princess and a château on it.
15.The Wizard of Oz, and Alice in Wonderland do appear in Henry's book, when the wind is blowing the pages.
16.Gaston and Belle are already engaged to be married unlike in the Disney version where Gaston would give anything to have gotten even that far.
17. Mickey's Sorcerers hat, and an ornate clock appear in Rumples castle.
18. We have a " One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest" moment below the hospital with Nurse Ratched and Chief
19.The Evil Queen comes to talk about " a certain mermaid" at the end of Skin Deep. Not referring to the Siren, in Epi.13- Sirens and sirènes are slightly different, but the titre can be used interchangeably.
20. The magic Genie says he is from Agrabah- the accueil of Aladin and Jasmine, in the Disney film.
21.Gepetto Called the little boy his son in the Pilot episode. His son was a real boy carving a whale.