Nicole Kidman Nicole launches new website to spotlight her work as Goodwill Ambassador with UNIFEM

TiffanyTuesday posted on Jul 16, 2010 at 07:00PM
link

From the site:

Letter From Nicole

Welcome!

Thank you for visiting to my new site! I am very excited about the opportunity to share an important part of my life with you — my role as a Goodwill Ambassador for UNIFEM, the United Nations Development Fund for Women, and my personal commitment to ending violence against women, eliminating gender inequality, and empowering women around the world.

As a Goodwill Ambassador and the international spokesperson for UNIFEM’s Say NO – UNiTE To End Violence against Women initiative, I have seen first-hand the horrible impact of war on women in Kosovo, testified before the US House of Representatives Committee on Foreign Affairs, and worked to create a wide-spread understanding of these concerns throughout the media. My experiences so far have been enlightening and rewarding, but there is so much more I can and want to do.

I am not a technophile by any means, and all of this is very new (and a little scary) to me. However, I recognize that the Internet has the power to reach people worldwide and the importance of this cause has motivated me to reach out to fans, like you, to ask for your help.

Today, I ask you to join me in helping women worldwide who have suffered unthinkable violence. Please sign up and pledge to take action by filling out the form on this site. It only takes a moment. We’ll be posting other ways in which you can help, here and on my Facebook page. Please connect with me on these sites so that you’ll always be the first to know. Women around the world need our help, and together, we can make a difference in countless lives.

Always,

Nic
 http://www.nicolekidmanofficial.com/ From the site: Letter From Nicole Welcome! Thank toi

Nicole Kidman No réponses