Tentation How Did Toi Get Into The Twilight Saga

twilightfreak32 posted on Jul 24, 2009 at 03:22PM
personally,my frends were talking about it,i asked them to explain what it was.After they told me i thought,i'll humour them and rea the first book,I conned my mum into buying it for me,then read it,and re read it.i fell in love with it!I read the new moon preveiw in the backa nd though,i gotta read it.but the shops were sold out,so i had to wait two whole touturous months until i could read the rest.i know have a twilight shrine,and twilight posters all over my wall.just wondering how others found out about it,it really interests me

Tentation 10 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an lauracullen66 said…
well a few of my friends had read them and went at midnight to get breaking dawn the day it came out. Then the film came out and everyone was so excited about it i thought i wonder what the big deal is so iread the first book then watched the film. I like reading and had read harry potter, lemony snicket and princess diaries series so i thought id probably like it. I was hooked and now im probably the biggest fan of all my friends
il y a plus d’un an mimiflannery said…
I am a mom who read twilight to see if it was appropriate for my 13 y/o daughter to read and have become totally OBSESSED with the series. I have read the books 6 x's each and will probably read them all again. I LOVE these books and the movies too.
il y a plus d’un an maddy2384 said…
heart
i came to kno wen a frnd of mine brought them on my PC(i mean the movie) then i purchased copirs of ebooks on internet n though i dont get time i read evry now n then i juz love them.w8in for the new moon movie
il y a plus d’un an booklover101 said…
heart
uhhh well i was out of things to read in my library it was kinda my last resort i didnt think it would actauly be good so i started reading twilight couldnt stop i stayed up till like 3 a.m.then woke up at 5 lol
il y a plus d’un an mayo0904 said…
We was bored andd wanted to rent some movies, andd twilight was one of them.I was tellinq my friend about how I saw it andd loved it and she told me it was nothinq like the books. So we went straiqht to the library andd I qot the books andd now I love the saga,, I don't know what imma do once I have read them all. I don't want them to stop
il y a plus d’un an BiteMePlease said…
heart
On school we could chose between 2 movies: Twilight and 10.000 BC. My class chose Twilight. So we watched it and I loved it! After I saw the movie I went to the libary to get the book. Now I'm obsessed with it!
il y a plus d’un an Krevetka16 said…
My friend recommended the books to me ,and I feel in love with them! The movie sucks ass compared to the book.
il y a plus d’un an Mena09 said…
smile
well...I was online reading how the next Harry Potter movie (Half blood prince) was going to be shown until July 2009 instead of November 2008 and I was like...NOOOO, but then I started reading some comments that they were glad because Twilight was going to be on theaters on November in the date as HP was supposed to be and it was going to be great (and I was like what the hell is Twilight) but anyway I got really curious and then I watched the movie trailer and everything and also got interested in the books because I love books...so I started reading the books (all of them in a month) and then I was like obsessed with the movie, because I had to wait 2 more months to watch it because in my country it was shown in January 2009.
il y a plus d’un an Saritaswims said…
big smile
i saw mi friend reading it n gave it a try as soon as i read it i couldnt put it down i read each book10x i cant wait till midnight sun comes out stephanie if u ever read this plz write the book faster i need mi book lol

question: midnight sun is edwards point of view or is it a vampire guide?????im curious
il y a plus d’un an twilighter-1 said…
well.my cousin is trying to watch twilight trailer in my PC. whoah.. can't believe it.. the first time i saw it..i was really amazed.. i started to love twilight that time.. i bought books and cd and that's how i get into twilight saga.. :))