Nerds What makes toi nerdy?

O_The_Scientist posted on Apr 11, 2010 at 04:52AM
I'm a nerd because I like Sci-Fi and reading. Also, Harry Potter. So what makes YOU a nerd?

Nerds 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an crazychlo said…
I am obsessed with Harry Potter. I go to the Libary alot, I love all my subjects, except for Art and Science, because I get B's in them :( I also love lots of geeky things, like Star Wars and Lord of The Rings. And apparently I have the nerd 'look'
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an gregamundo said…
i have different interest than others like mythology and some aspects of history. i like exciting things though, i sometimes get done with things faster than others and ppl like to steal my paper and copy my answers. i was bullied by the strongest guy in the school and his friends for 2 years then we became friends. i wear glasses and one time when i went to elementry school the bullying got so bad i just couldnt take the stress but thats another story. i like inventing and doing experiments, i dnt get bullied anymore but i bearly have respect from my classmates, i left my old friends and they all miss me but im in contact with them i just dnt see them. basically life was hell and yet its gettin better and worse. if u want to here my story just message me.
il y a plus d’un an Spazola77 said…
wink
Not only am I the only girl in my family that likes Discovery channel and History channel, but I once had a nightmare about being tardy
il y a plus d’un an dreamon727 said…
kiss
Wow, I watch the Discovery, National Geographic and History Channel. Also, if I type something with proper punctuation or spelling or grammar, I feel bad about myself.
il y a plus d’un an opaquemystique said…
cool
I don't know, I guess I consider myself a nerd because of the stuff I'm into and what I do for fun. I'm a bit of a Star Wars nut, not that I'm saying SW fans are geeks or nerds. I obsess over my grades, a lot. I like to make fanart (wallpapers, icons, etc) for characters and actors I like and read books all the time. Another reason I consider myself a nerd is because I'm not really a "cool" person, I'm not the best at socializing and I keep to myself, so yeah.
 I don't know, I guess I consider myself a nerd because of the stuff I'm into and what I do for fun. I