Naruto 805 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 805

il y a plus d’un an rusty746454 said…
okay but i am about to leave
il y a plus d’un an Hidanfan said…
y?stuff 2 do?and what convo?cause i think it died T^T
il y a plus d’un an November_snow said…
sooooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooootttttttttttt!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 sooooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooootttttttttttt!
heart
and soooooooooooooooooo ccccccooooooooooooollllllllll!
 and soooooooooooooooooo ccccccooooooooooooollllllllll!
il y a plus d’un an akatsuki_otaku said…
Ugh.........do u think DeiDei & Itachi-san r hot?!
blush
& yeah,da 1st Madara pic was HAWT but no,i aint fallin' 4 him,i mean after all,i............*blushes*
LOL
.....................*cricket*............­...­.Hi­dan­:i 2nd that motion...............*cricket*............­...­.Me­:lo­l..­...­...­...­...­.
il y a plus d’un an Hinata1994 said…
i'm with asatsuki_otaku... madara is hot{i'll admit it}, but i'm not gonna fall for him....
 i'm with asatsuki_otaku... madara is hot{i'll admit it}, but i'm not gonna fall for him....
i think he is hot but i have to dmit i like him better when he is in the akatsuki. I like short spiky hair =]
yeah, hinata1994, you won't cause' you've already fall on someone....
 yeah, hinata1994, toi won't cause' you've already fall on someone....
oooooooooooo november_snow, thanks for the pic!!!!!!!!!!!
wow and he's smileing...he's dilusional!GET HIM 2 A HOSPITAL!HE NEVER SMILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
cause i like madara w/ the long spikey hair tho...i just think its better suited 4 em..
 cause i like madara w/ the long spikey hair tho...i just think its better suited 4 em..
Madara grew up in constant competition with his younger brother, Izuna Uchiha who were both known as the most gifted members of their clan. Their competition led to both gaining the Mangekyo Sharingan, and with it they were able to take control of the Uchiha clan, Madara acting as its leader. Even by his clan's standards, Madara's chakra was unusually strong. Under his leadership the clan conquered all they came across, but overtime he began to lose his sight because of the Mangekyo Sharingan. To regain his vision he took his brother's eyes (an act Madara says his brother consented to), allowing him to continue to lead the Uchiha to prosperity.

In the years that followed, the Uchiha constantly clashed with the equally powerful Senju clan. To bring an end to the continued fighting, the leader of the Senju, Hashirama Senju, approached Madara with an offering of peace. Although Madara never wanted peace with the Senju, the rest of the Uchiha wanted to end the fighting and Madara had no choice but to go along with their decision. The Senju, the Uchiha, and all the clans they had conquered came together to form the village of Konohagakure. Against Madara's wishes, the villagers selected Hashirama as the village's First Hokage. Madara feared that Hashirama would oppress the Uchiha and tried to rally support for challenging his leadership. Rather than help him, however, the Uchiha turned their backs on him, believing his only motives were greed.

Madara's statue at the Valley of the End.Abandoned by his clan, Madara left the village so that he could return to challenge Hashirama in battle. They fought at the site that would someday be called the Valley of the End where, although Madara called upon the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, he was defeated and believed to have died. Madara faded into memory, and in time would found Akatsuki and become Kirigakure's Mizukage.

Twelve years before the start of the series, the demon fox attacked Konoha. Although Madara denies to have had any involvement in the attack, Itachi Uchiha and Minato Namikaze say the demon fox was under Madara's control at the time. A few years later he infiltrated Konoha to try and rekindle the flames of war. He was found by Itachi first, who convinced Madara to spare the village in exchange for helping to wipe out the Uchiha clan for deserting him decades earlier. Madara complied, training Itachi and providing assistance. Itachi never truly trusted Madara, however, and kept an eye on him for the rest of his life

alot of info on our madara everyone is so affixed on..thank m l8er november and rusty...thank me l8er XD
and this is his personality:
Madara exhibits a very calm and serious personality. He speaks with less formal diction, such as not using honorifics, and shows typically "villainous" arrogance. He speaks down to Pain (going as far as to refer to him as a "minion") and has great faith in his own abilities, only acting polite to Sasuke Uchiha. He will abandon his normal personality in favor of the Tobi personality when the situation calls for it, as he does when distracting a group of Konoha ninja.

Madara has shown great ability in manipulating others to do his work for him. Minato believes that he is using Pain's ideology against him in order to control him. He, similarly, befriends Sasuke in order to get him to join Akatsuki by telling him about Itachi's past, even though he has an apparent interest in Sasuke and his abilities. While Akatsuki's goal to gain the tailed beasts is believed by most of the members to be a step in gaining control over the world, Madara implies that the real reason is to restore his Sharingan's power.

il y a plus d’un an Black741 said…
blush
Itachi and *blushes like krazy*Nagato's pretty hot.....*blush*
big smile
Hey,a new guy............................with a puppy icon
Hey everybody,i no u guys mite get hooked up on da Im thing but whatever,yeah.......
Tell me,who's hotter:Itachi vs DeiDei vs madara vs nagato vs Hidan vs Sasori,yeah
tough one,un
cool
okay,correction.......i meant new girl.XD
Hey,now no changgin' de subject,v'r playin da 'i spy with my sharingan i an akatsuki hottie' game....
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Itachi is hotter{my opinion}..........
il y a plus d’un an giovannimtz said…
big smile
U guys i Missed alot, didnt i? ANYWAY,HEY YALL! GIOVANNIMTZ IN DA HOUSE! BIG BONES AND BOOTYLICIOUS!
Hey giovannimtz, WOOT WOOT!
O_o....
......................i am outta here.......................
im w/ rusty.......*takes everything summoned on forum and leaves*
HUH?????????????
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I'm always in 4 a lil' talk......i think
LOL
il y a plus d’un an cici746454 said…
wow i missed alot what did i miss
*drag rusty and hidanfan back* me: no, you are not leaving!
rusty, hidanfan dont leave plz!!!!!
".....must get away......" crawls on the ground
me: damn hinata! leave me b! when i want off a forum i want off!Hidan: listen 2 her!u dont want a bad scene goin on,she had 2 go outside and play w/ her annoying little brother,wich personally i thought was funny!but,she had 2 b dei-dei and he was sasori,it didnt mix well.....me: ty hidan,u clarifed y not 2 bother me >.>Deidara: she impersonated me!well,she did a good job cause i annoy sasori,very much like she did......me:................
 me: damn hinata! leave me b! when i want off a forum i want off!Hidan: listen 2 her!u dont want a bad
the picture u c,is my inner me,and right now,it looks pissed...
walks away from hidanfan 0_0
Me:..............its not that bad........hidan:yah it is!u posted a picture of a blood thirsty hellhound!me:ok,so it is bad...Hidan:yah!me:...........Hidan:......­...­...­.me­:..­...­*i glare at hidan* Hidan: O_O
walks even farther away from hidanfan
Me: sad! hidan:....me:...*galres at hidan again* hidan: stop that!
crwals in a ball cuz scared of hidanfan
MWAHAHAHAH! i am death itself!maybe even the deivl >:) *hidan crawls in a ball like cici746454 cause he's scared just the same* me:...........wow.......comon!im ranting on evilness!hidan: well,its scary!me: *glares at hidan 4 the 3rd time*
wow..i missed a lot....
mischievous
yea u did and my inner hellhound is still kinda angry...but im feeling less angry,and devious..
........on the second thought, i'll be leaving too.........
lol..y? i thought u were keepin us here? *grabs hinata1994* u wanted me 2 stay,well im here...
............... well, i'm seeing madara's pic everywhere.......*dizzy*
hey, hidanfan, do you think that i should edit my post, then delete the madara image... cause hinata is dizzy lol
uhm, best bet 4 her survival..
ok... i edited it, so will you stay, hinata?
yeah....ok but i'm still dizzy...
hhm..she said she's still dizy XD
i just posted that 4 no damn reason XD
want water, hinata?
no thanks... i'm a little better now..