Naruto Shippuuden Ghost's Naruto (Redone)

TheAdventGhost posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:40AM
Name:
Kekkei Genkai: (If you have one)
Jinchuriki (Only tails 1-7, and only one character can have a beast, the only way to obtain the beast a character already has, is if they die or lose the contract with that tailed beast. You may create a beast to become a Jinchuriki too as well. As long as he or she doesn't make your character ridiculously OP to other RPers.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Village:
Chakra Nature:
Bio:
last edited on Aug 14, 2015 at 05:40PM

Naruto Shippuuden 3710 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3551-3600 of 3710

il y a plus d’un an brodxe said…
*They reach the end of a bridge that crosses that crosses a 100 meter canyon*

Shisou: Water style: Water Palm Blade! *He cute the ropes for the bridge* They won't be able to cross.... *He passes out*
il y a plus d’un an TheAdventGhost said…
Kazuto: Of course you do something to make yourself pass out.... *He said as he continued on*
*The village gate is insight and Shisou wakes up* We are not dead... Good job...
Kazuto: Yeah, thanks...
Shisou: *Stands up shakily* Lets go tell... *He stumbles* Reia.
Kazuto: Yeah, well, not before you rest of course.....
Shisou: No... This is urgent... I can rest later... Where would she be... *He suddenly winces and grabs his head as a very painful migraine almost makes him fall over*
Katsuma: You won't be able to say anything if you're all messed up the way you are... You need rest!
Shisou: *He walks a few more steps then stumbles and falls on his knees* I'm so weak... I let my guard down and got captured.... I'm so damn weak!
Kazuto: No..... You aren't weak Shisou! We all have times where we let our guard down... But that doesn't make you weak!
Shisou: *A tear falls down his cheak* All I can do for you guys is protect and get in your way. I'm not strong enough to chase them. I am not strong enough to fend for myself. I'm not strong enough to protect anyone I love!
Kazuto: Shisou...... You are able to protect the people you love..... You've been able to protect Reia thus far haven't you...... Shisou..... We're a team..... This is why you don't take things on alone..... And.... You taking all this on by yourself......
*Reia appeared before them*
Reia: Doing things alone is never the solution...... You need to lean on people occasionally......
Shisou: *He stands up* Maybe you are right.
Reia: Just promise me... That you'll talk to us from now on....
Shisou: Deal... *His eyes flutter. And he grunts* See you guys.... Tomorrow.
Kazuto: See ya....
Shisou: *Stumbles down to his apartment, on the verge of passing out* Almost... There... *He reaches his apartment, opens the door, takes two steps in then closes the door and falls flat on his face, in a deep sleep*
*The next morning*
Kazuto: *He headed to Shisou's apartment and knocks on the door*
Shisou: *Wakes up laying on the floor and sits up* Come in..
Kazuto: *He opened the door with Reia behind him*
Shisou: *Walks over to the couch yawning and rubbing his eyes* Take a seat...
*Kazuto and Reia did just as he said and sat down*
Shisou: Well I guess I should say thanks Kazuto. But I wanted to tell you guys something. For maybe the past... I don't know... 10 years? The Mist Village as been secretly capturing and collecting rare jutsu users and extracting them. This goes for Kekkei Genkai as well. This is why Reia was targeted as well as me. Fortuantly, Kazuto came in right before they extracted my jutsu. The reason this is going unnoticed is because... Well... They are the Hunter-Nin. Then after they simply make up excuses and the blame goes elsewhere for a missing ninja. After the jutsu is extracted, the ninja memory is erased, leaving no trace of anything happening. Which makes it highly likely... Reia had her jutsu stolen, but unsuccessfully or it was thought the jutsu was extracted.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Kazuto: Seriously....
Reia: That must be why I didn't remember who I was....
Kazuto: But... If they're extracting jutsu and Kekkei Genkai,
Reia: How come I managed to activate Tenseigan?
Shisou: The people we saved you from... They were not Hunter-Nin... They might have been hired to do it and thus did it incorrectly. They probably thought they extracted it... Extracting a jutsu is not a cake walk. Even for professionals such as the Hunter-Nin it could take days even weeks to extract a jutsu. Unfortunatly.... I was in the hunger Nin... Tasked with hunting people down.... I live every day knowing I should be dead for the things I have done...
Kazuto: Repentence? You sound like as if death is your Repentence...
Shisou: Maybe it is...
Kazuto: Don't be an idiot.
Shisou: *He sighs* I just don't know what to do anymore...
Kazuto: You keep going, and you keep living.
Shisou: So... About the academy.... I made up my mind.... I'm going to be a teacher.
Kazuto: And I never changed my mind.... I'm still going for it too.
Shisou: I'm going to go head to the Hokage office. You guys can with with. I think there is a short training... I'll find out more.
Kazuto: Alright... Then let's go.... *Kazuto and Reia, ready to follow Shisou*
Shisou: *They arrive at the office* I wonder if teaching young ninja is difficult...
Kazuto: Well, it depends on them..... If they're a team that works together and is always in sync... Then it would be easy...
Shisou: I wish I was taught this way... But anyways, I am going to have the best ninja trained in all of the hidden leaf!
Kazuto: Hm, I won't turn this into a competition..... But..... I'm sure we'll have our students really strong and ready for the future...
(Is this where we start the new RP? or a little bit later?)
(I thought we'd just do it here...)
(I meant to ask if this is when we will make our next characters. We will do it in this forum unless you don't want to.)
(I'm up for it. Let's do it.)
( Do you want to do it where we have Shisou is the Academy teacher. And then Reia or Kazuto can be the Squad leader? Because I want to start it out where they are about to graduate and become genin. If you want to start it out somewhere else that is fine )
(Sure)
(I keep finding things I want to change ^_^)

Name: Jaiken Furasshu
Kekkei Genkai: Akarui (An eyesight ablity that allows him to turn his body into light. Basically a Logia Devil Fruit if you know what that is. I don't know how else to explain it)
Jinchuriki: No
Appearance: Picture but with gold eyes, not green.
Personality: Competitive, Careless, Reckless, Cocky
Village: Leaf
Chakra Nature: Light Release [Fire+Lightning] (Because of his Kekkei Genkai, he has this style)
Bio: TBR
 (I keep finding things I want to change ^_^) Name: Jaiken Furasshu Age: 12 Gender: Male Kekkei
il y a plus d’un an heart-of_love said…
Name: Kota Rose-Izunami
Kekkei Genkai: Kudai (Metioned on page 1)
Jinchuriki: none
Appearance: pic
Personality: he's quiet, dosent say much unless he really likes you.
Chakra Nature: water and wind
Bio: Kota is the son of Seishin and Jewel. his story is a strange one, he came from another timeline where Jewel died, but seishin brought him to his current parents.
 Name: Kota Rose-Izunami Age: 12 Gender: male Kekkei Genkai: Kudai (Metioned on page 1) Jinchuri
Name: Kizuma Kisaragi
Kekkei Genkai: (If you have one)
Jinchuriki (Only tails 1-7, and only one character can have a beast, the only way to obtain the beast a character already has, is if they die or lose the contract with that tailed beast. You may create a beast to become a Jinchuriki too as well. As long as he or she doesn't make your character ridiculously OP to other RPers.)
Appearance: pic later.
Personality: Hothead, tends to be reckless, has a very dark side to him.
Chakra Nature: Lightning
Bio: TBR
(Start I guess?)

Jaiken: Bye Ma! *He runs out the door for his second last day of the ninja academy before he becomes a genin* I can't wait! I am going to be a full fledged ninja! I will have a team! I'm so excited!! *He says to himself*
Kizuma: Later..... *He left his house and began to head to the academy* [Becoming a genin huh? I hope the team I'm with doesn't slow me down.... I've got my own goals in mind here....]
Jaiken: I am going to miss this school... Especially Shisou Sensei... *He arrives at the entrance, before anyone else* Ha! First again!