Naruto Shippuuden Ghost's Naruto (Redone)

TheAdventGhost posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:40AM
Name:
Kekkei Genkai: (If you have one)
Jinchuriki (Only tails 1-7, and only one character can have a beast, the only way to obtain the beast a character already has, is if they die or lose the contract with that tailed beast. You may create a beast to become a Jinchuriki too as well. As long as he or she doesn't make your character ridiculously OP to other RPers.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Village:
Chakra Nature:
Bio:
last edited on Aug 14, 2015 at 05:40PM

Naruto Shippuuden 3710 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 3710

il y a plus d’un an TheAdventGhost said…
Seishin: Alright.... They're still alive...... So.... I guess we're briefly back on mission...
il y a plus d’un an heart-of_love said…
"yea.." Jewel mused quietly. "but why did they suddenly leave.."
Seishin: Beats me.....
"we need to keep a better eye out.." jewel muttered. "just incase we get attacked again.
Seishin: Alright...... Will do.
"alright." Jewel nodded.
Seishin: *He'd look around* Just when you think it'd be over.... It's a good thing that we're still here.
"yea..." Jewel Nodded.
Seishin: All we have to do is sit for the wedding...... Then we go back home....
" Right.." Jewel agreed.
Seishin: [And the sooner that's done....... The sooner I can get back to my training...]
They reached the gates of the castle, The princess and Prince got out of the carrige and walked over t oJewel and Seishin. "the planning will take a while..so it might be two or more days before you can go home.."
Seishin: Alright then.... [You're kidding me....]
"its fine.." Sora assured the princess. "i could use the time to better heal myself so i dont scar.."
Seishin: You use the time to heal..... I use the time to.......... [What could I possibly do in this place..... It's not like they'd let me train.......]
"Train?" Alria asked.
" we have a amazing training ground a few miles in the forest..but it's busted pretty bad...but still useable.." the prince mused.
Seishin: Whoa..... You're serious?! I didn't think you'd let me train here...... Awesome.........
Alira smiled brightly. "Gladly right?" she looked at the prince who nodded ofcourse.
Seishin: *He bowed to them* Of course...... Thank you.
"it was our pleasure..now lets go inside and get you your rooms.." the prince nodded.
Seishin: *He followed alongside Jewel to the inside*
After being lead through hallways and other things Seishin and Jewel were outside there rooms, which were right across from one another.
Seishin: Huh.... Well, looks like if you need me, I'm right across the hall....
"same here.." Jewel laughed.
Seishin: Alright, I'll let you know if I need ya. *He headed into his room*
Jewel hovered outside for a moment before going into her room. A lovely queen-sized bed with a thick dark blue down comforter and light blue accent pillows was nestled against the wall, and an old wooden trunk sat at the foot. Cozy light blue reading chairs were arranged in the corner, facing the window.
Seishin: *He laid on his bed* [Kokuju.....]
Jewel droped her bag next to the bed and walked to the bathroom that was attached to her room, she sliped inside and started a shower.
Seishin: *He closed his eyes, seeing his tailed beast*
Kokuju: Seishin..... Why..... Why do you not hate?!!
Seishin: Because I'm not filled with hatred.....
Kokuju: Foolish..... You hate very well.... Your hatred resides from the past...... You want vengeance....... I know your darkness, because I am it.
Seishin: Shut up.....
Kokuju: Tell me..... Where would you be without me..... You scrawny pathetic little human......
Seishin: ..... I'm not......
She steped into the water, it was warm and beat a rythem out on her back and drenching her hair, plastering it to her face, " When you walk away, you dont hear me say..." She closed her eyes " Please....Oh Baby....Dont go......Simple and Clean is the way that your making me feel tonight...it's hard to let it go...." the dried blood turned the water red as it ran down her body and to the floor.
Kokuju: You'll kill them soon enough..... When I fully take over your soul...... You'll finish it all...
Seishin: ........
*He opened his eyes back in his bed*
Seishin: I won't let that happen....
Jewel finished cleaning and spent a moment healing her stomach, all tha twas left now as a angry red liine from where she was stabbed. getting out of the shower and grabbing a towel she went into her room and saw a package on her bed. A note on it said that it matched Seishins outfit for the wedding.
Seishin: *He got up to look at himself in the mirror* ...... Hm...... I'm no beast....
There was knocking on Seishins door, a moment later it opened and a man walked in, putting a box on his bed.
Seishin: Hm? *He went back to his room to check the box* ..... *He examined it thoroughly*
Jewel pulled on some underwear before opening the box, Inside was a beautiful gold dress, it had no sleeves but went up to the neck, cliping around the base of the throat, it was floor length with heels, normaly Jewel wouldnt wear it, but it was a special occasion.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Seishin: *He cautiously put the box down, he then opened it* Hmm..... So..... They want us to change clothes...... I guess if it's for a special occasion....
Jewel pulled on the dress, and cliped it around her throat, before pulling on the gloves and shoes.

There was a knocking at the door. 'sir Seishin...i hope you are ready for the dinner.'
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Seishin: *He got dressed in the clothes* [Not bad at all...] I'm on my way....
The door opened and Jewel stepped out, pulling her hair up.
Seishin: *He'd open the door* Whoa....
Jewel turned her head "oh, hey Seishin." she looked at his clothes, just a normal suit with a gold tye.
Seishin: Hey there Jewel..
Jewel Giggled, "you okay Seishin?" she reached out and tapped his nose. "close your mouth before you swollow a fly."
Seishin: Yeah...
Jewel rolled her eyes "come on, before we're late.."
Seishin: Right.... *He hurried with Jewel*
They were lead to a pair of double doors, made out of very sturdy wood. they went inside and sat down. "looks like todays the wedding?" Jewel mused looking around.
Seishin: Yeah...... It would sure seem like it....
Jewel sat back down, her arm brushing Seishins. "sorry.." she smiled.