(Warning: No Censors)
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! THIS IS THE FUCKING WORST ANMADE PROJECT EVER!!! Theres the characters, the animation, the story, the acting, the desings, the mother fucking everything!!! Why is Dusk's Dawn unimaginablly bad??
1. Who Are Thesem Guys: Instead of any original characters, we are treated to a group of dumb new ones. Not only are they new, there pointless. And there desings are bland, bland bland, bland, bland, bland, BLAND!!! But, thats just the beginning of this abomoination
2. Another Unoriginal Villain: This may be the only thing close to any similatities to the show. The unoriginal villians. Except the actual montrer had good villians (Discord for example). Not only is the villain unoriginal, but his desing is as unoriginal as the rest. Also, he just pops right the fuck out of nowhere. Literally nowhere, and he becomes evil. And he gets deeated in the end with... Giving... Up??? OH COME ON!!! This villian is so fucking bad that it makes me feel bad that I actually put Queen Chrysalis onto my haut, retour au début 10 Most Hated MLP Characters list. At least her desing was good
3. Where's The Background: People always say that the actual shows background is so empty. Really? The background in Dusk's Dawn is SUPER Empty. Literally. Just grass, sky, and two trees per desing is NOT a background creators. Its just lazy
4. The (Shiver) Voice Acting: My... GOD!!! The jouer la comédie has to e the worst thing in this damn special. They don't even fucking try. I mean seriously, This special actually had me rooting for the villian, not the horribly jouer la comédie Heroes (All six of them suck at acting) And I swear, I thought the jouer la comédie in The Room was bad. My God. The director, producer, writer, and editor (Their all just one guy) Would look at the jouer la comédie and laugh at its atroshiousness
5. The Story Beat arc en ciel Dash in a Race: The goddamn ending, which I hoped could have redeemed this crap (It didn't at all) but my god, it was rushed like a kid out the door late for the bus. What happened to the heroes? What was behind the door? What caused the villian to give up? Why are there so many goddamn questions that need answers? WHY IS THIS ACTUALLY REAL!!!
Ad so, Dusk's Dawn... Its... Its... Its worse then Double Rainboom. At least Double Rainboom had actually good animation and voice acting, but Dusk's Dawn has nothing good. The story sucks. The jouer la comédie is awful. The characters are so unlikable I could remake a 10 Most Hated MLP characters liste and each entrie would be characters from Dusk's Dawn. It should have been illegal for this to be made. Its awful. Its atroshious. Its the fucking worst fanmade project I've ever had the unpleasure of watching... But thats my opinion, whats your take, yada yada yada