I have a few questions about women in Islam.
In my Geography class we are studying "Women Around the Globe" and our assignment is to research and write an essay about women in a particular country/of particular race/religion around the world and I have chosen "Islamic Women" and I have a few questions about women in Islam, please do not take offence to any of this, this is solely for educational purposes and I have the utmost respect for Muslims.
1. Are Islamic women allowed to wear colourful clothing?
2. Can women montrer their hair partly? Perhaps there are some Islamic countries where they can and some where they can't?
3. Is there a punishment if a Muslim woman is seen without a head cloth?
4. Do toi as a woman feel overlooked ou under appreciated in Islamic countries?
5. Are Muslim women allowed to participate in sporting activities? What about dance?
6. (This is a very dumb question) what kind of shoes do Muslim women wear with their Islamic attire?
7. Do men in some Islamic countries also cover their heads ou is that solely a thing that women do?
8. Can a non-Muslim woman wear a hijab?
9. Can Muslim women wear jewellery? If yes what kind?
10. Can Muslim women wear make up? If yes, how much and what styles?
11. Can a woman expose her neck while still covering her head?
Sorry is that is a lot, I am not only asking this because of school, I'm am also highly fascinated par Islam. Thank toi in advance
ElsaFrozen posted il y a plus d’un an
next question »