musique Do toi have a crush on a singer? And who is it?

Cheraine21 posted on Jul 31, 2010 at 02:09PM
Tell me... do you have a crush on a singer and who?

I have a crush on Anders SG of Alphabeat <3.
 Tell me... do toi have a crush on a singer and who? I have a crush on Anders SG of Alphabeat <3.

musique 18 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an leytonfaan_18 said…
I have tons of crushes on singers xD.
But atm it's gotta be Josh from You Me At Six ;)

I have tons of crushes on singers xD. But atm it's gotta be Josh from toi Me At Six ;)
il y a plus d’un an selvisch said…
heart
jared lato from 30 seconds to mars:D
 jared lato from 30 secondes to mars:D
il y a plus d’un an Cheraine21 said…
smile
Nice, nice ;]
il y a plus d’un an leytonfaan_18 said…
Oooooo Jared ;D
il y a plus d’un an vera_love said…
Nicholas Jonas.
I don't care what you say, he's amazing person.
 Nicholas Jonas. I don't care what toi say, he's amazing person.
il y a plus d’un an lambertglam said…
♥♥♥♥ADAM LAMBERT♥♥♥♥!!!!! IT'S MORE THAN I MERE CRUSH CUZ IT HAS EVOLCED TO AN OBSESSION! LOLx ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 ♥♥♥♥ADAM LAMBERT♥♥♥♥!!!!! IT'S plus THAN I MERE CRUSH CUZ IT HAS EVOLCED TO AN OBSESS
il y a plus d’un an nick363 said…
smile
I have a big crush on country music sweetheart Tori Darke. :-)
il y a plus d’un an hAyLeY12547 said…
kiss
Josh Farro (he‘s not a singer but he‘s a former Paramore‘s guitarist and background vocalist so it counts :D), Jared Leto (30STM) , Matt Bellamy (Muse)
il y a plus d’un an r-pattz said…
heart
^ omg you have good taste! xD I've had crushes on them all at some point or another, and they're all damn attractive. Jared especially. :3

My biggest is Tay Jardine, the female vocalist of We Are The In Crowd.
 ^ omg toi have good taste! xD I've had crushes on them all at some point ou another, and they're all
il y a plus d’un an jades1002 said…
heart
i have a crush on princeton from mindless behavior!!!!
il y a plus d’un an deepak3 said…
good one

link
link
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an JamesMalsow said…
James Maslow well not really a crush more like I go on and on about hi and then my friends are like shut up already so i'd say a total obsession!!!!!!!!!!
 James Maslow well not really a crush plus like I go on and on about hi and then my Friends are like s
il y a plus d’un an remy_46 said…
heart
Chester Bennington
Jay Kay
 Chester Bennington geai, jay Kay
il y a plus d’un an fake_alibi13 said…
heart
Matt Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold <3 <3
 Matt Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold <3 <3
il y a plus d’un an CallaLily11 said…
2D!!!! <3333
 2D!!!! <3333
il y a plus d’un an hAyLeY12547 said…
kiss
I've already told it's Josh Farro, Jared Leto and Matt Bellamy but now it's also Josh Franceschi from You Me At Six!!!
il y a plus d’un an rory2011 said…
it's not a crush like crazy people ,it's kinda love the ideas \voice \music \lyrics
I'm too boring to say that I have a crush on singer ,cause it's so hard to please me ,and convince me that this singer have a real talent and have a good personality if the singer would be my fav singer
I have soooo many crushes on composers like Craig Armstrong ,Frédéric Chopin and my current fav composer Malek Al Jandali (too many others to count ) ,but that doesn't count they're only composers

so I think "Amy Lee " from the band Evanescence is my fav singer and my crush ,she's soooo awsome ,her songs came from her heart ,when she sings live I feel like her heart sing not her mouth cause she put all her emotions in the song ,each song has a special taste and has a strong message can light your life if you look deep inside the lyrics and how the music go with it to feed those different emotions ,not to mention that she has a great awsome powerful voice ,and her voice always make me want to hear more and more

other than amy ,I guess it's my fav male singer freddie mercury from the legend band queen ,his voice is sooo awsome ,he has the best male voice I've ever heard ,this world need singers like freddie
I also respect and admire Robert Plant from one of the best bands" led zeppelin " ,he's so talnted and I love most of the songs lyrics that he wrote

il y a plus d’un an mjpeterpan7 said…
heart
Michae Jackson! My only crush **
 Michae Jackson! My only crush **