musique Rock throughout the decades

opaquemystique posted on Aug 11, 2013 at 02:46PM
In your opinion, what is/was the best decade of rock music?

musique 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an LaDispute said…
Now. I suppose 2000-2010 since this decade's not over... But I'm not into classic rock, not even the Beatles or anything, and while I can appreciate it it doesn't have any sort of hold me. Mainstream modern rock is alright, but one subgenre I'm really into now is hardcore and I'm p sure that falls under the rock umbrella so that's why I choose now. Yah.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
opaquemystique commented…
Cool. Normally, most people tend to think that rock musique (or musique in general) from the past to be the best. I like that toi appreciate it but toi also enjoy some of todays musique (not all of it is bad). I don't have a preference for a certain decade of music, I listen to whatever appeals to me whether old ou new :). il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an CaptainLaura said…
Do you think there's a best decade of rock music? I was thinking about your question, and I have favourite bands from all of the decades starting from the 50's. But all of them has shitty ones too...
opaquemystique commented…
No, I don't think there's a best decade for anything. Every decade has had it's good and it's not so good. I'm just asking this question purely out of curiosity :). il y a plus d’un an