Moulin Rouge In your opinion what do toi think happened to Christian?

angelus18 posted on Apr 22, 2007 at 09:33PM
I've always wondered what happened to Christian i mean does he go back to England or stays in France or does he ever fall in love again?!
So pretend that the Moulin Rouge had a sequel what do think would happen to Christian?

Moulin Rouge 14 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an DiamandAyoko said…
Christian wrote their story... got it published... became a world famous romance novelist... then committed suicide. that's the onl way to end it.
il y a plus d’un an crowe666 said…
I think he stayed in Paris...But never found someone who could he love like Sathine..
il y a plus d’un an claire-aka-bob said…
i agree fully with DiamandAyoko and crowe666 ♥
il y a plus d’un an smilesalot said…
WAHHH :'( :'( :'( :'( POOR CHRISTIAN! Well, what he did, was..... he came to the U.S and married me. He DID NOT commit suicide!!! :( :( :(
il y a plus d’un an kctjohnson said…
He probably drank himself to death, and his novel became popular only after his death. So sad.... :(
il y a plus d’un an Orinoco said…
I think he wrote the story but didn't do anything about it after finishing it then died of a broken heart
il y a plus d’un an Satine188 said…
crying
he become huge star but he died of tuberculosis,because satine
infected him
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an biep said…
he wrote his story
he was the writer he always wanted to be
but he didn't care
the only thing he ever wanted in his life was satine
and she was unreachable
he tried to live and love other women
but it would never be the same as before
and then he died..

ooh, this story is sooo sad!
i always have to cry when i watch the movie...
il y a plus d’un an musicismylifee said…
His story became popular... he went to lots and lots of celebration parties, and drank away his sorrows until he drank enough to go into an alcohol induced coma, and died.
il y a plus d’un an zm2k said…
I don't like to think of Christian killing himself or something horrible like that, but it seems most likely he'd take the Toulouse way out.
Or he got tuberculosis because it's highly contagious :P
il y a plus d’un an BlueDiamond said…
I don't like to think he died after the story was told and published, but it's the only option I see for him. Love was everything to him. When he thought Satine never loved him, it drove him mad. And when he was proved wrong and lost her again...
il y a plus d’un an TVjunkie7598 said…
crying
He published the storie and stayed in france he became famous but he didnt care.
the song nature boy is about his experiences.
i was so sad when Satine died
il y a plus d’un an roxyiscool999 said…
Well i think that Chritian stayed in paris and wrote the story that satine told him to write up before her death of consumption and he would not have thought about Satine's death as their relationship broke up in the middle of the movie
 Well i think that Chritian stayed in paris and wrote the story that satine told him to write up befor
il y a plus d’un an adieee said…
I really hate to think of these things happening to him but:
He stayed in Paris and wrote their story
It becomes popular and he becomes the writer he always wanted to be but doesn't care because all he wants is Satine
He becomes incredibly depressed and attempts to drink his sorrows away
He's unable to live without Satine and commits suicide
:'(