Monty python DOCUMENTARY LOOKING FOR fans

TinaP1977 posted on Nov 07, 2008 at 11:38AM
Hi All Monty Python Fans out there,

My name is Tina and I am the Production Manager on a newly commissioned 6 part Monty Python documentary which will be shooting from December till about March 2009.

There have been so many documentaries made about the Pythons but this one praises itself for being something completely different as we want to speak to the fans!

I'd be really interested to hear from people about why they love Monty Python or if anyone has met them and have weird and wacky stories to tell - Have the Pythons had an affect on your life? If so, how? Whatever the story I want to hear from you.

All of the Pythons, apart from Graham who I'm sur will send a message from beyond, will be taking part in the documentary. No story will be used without consent.

Look forward to hearing from you. Please email at tina@billandben.net

Monty python 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an thegoodgirl said…
i havent met anyone of the pythons but discovering their work 2 years ago helped me be aware & enlightened more than yoga or any religion did. sincerely.
il y a plus d’un an whatsupdrk said…
Are you still there? I just saw this while looking for the 1st episode of the Documentary. I watched part 2 but missed part one and I'm trying to see if it's online anywhere. Hulu, YouTube, etc.
Yes, they affected my life tremendously! I see them as to humor what the Beatles were to Rock. They changed everything, all the rules. Geniuses.
I'd love to hear what you're up to, what you're doing now. Wish I saw the post last year.

PDK
Plano, Texas