Monster High /~*Camp Spookie *~\

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Jun 01, 2012 at 12:27AM
/~*Camp Spookie *~\ RP

Welcome to Camp Spookie a usually fun place for kiddy ghouls and boys to vacation at over summer vacation with their epic camp counselors. 

This year though something is changing and creeping around Camp Spookie just taking everyone and leaving nothing as clues to find them.

With all the drama between our favorite Monster High Characters as counselors can they solve this mystery before everything goes out of order and everything goes missing or will thy be too caught up In their romances and fights to notice... Will Camp ever be the same?

~~~

Hello everyone out there as you can tell ... This is obviously a new RP that I made called Camp Spookie , so here is pretty much the simple description of it 

Okay in this one the Guys And Ghouls are going to be counselors at a camp for younger monsters called Camp Spookie. 

But when some weird  things start happening at Camp can they figure out what is happening or will they even survive their Un-lifes.
~~~

Rules ~
-Canon Characters only (Besides small children if need that are attending camp )

-No Random Outburst , yes confessions are okay but not stuff like -Draculaura smeared popcorn on the giant butt of an elephant In Ireland ... No ... not acceptable.

- Have Fun , No RP is great without having some Fun :D

Invited ~ HelloKitty_Love

Here is a list of characters you may ask to join and play them if they are not taken :)

Girl  Counselors

Frankie Stein ~ xMiss-IceQueenx
 Clawdeen Wolf ~  xMiss-IceQueenx
 Draculaura  Vike ~ xMiss-IceQueenx
 Cleo de Nile ~ HelloKitty_Love
Ghoulia Yelps ~ 
 Lagoona Blue ~ HelloKitty_Love
Abbey Bominable ~ xMiss-IceQueenx 
Spectra Vondergeist ~HelloKitty_Love
 Operetta Phantom ~ 
Howleen Wolf ~  
Toralei Stripe ~  xMiss-IceQueenx 
Meowlody Feline ~ HelloKitty_Love
Purrsephone Feline ~ HelloKitty_Love
CA Cupid ~ xMiss-IceQueenx 
Robecca Steam ~ xMiss-IceQueenx 
 Rochelle Goyle ~HelloKitty_Love
Venus McFlytrap ~ HelloKitty_Love

Guy  Counselors
 Deuce Gorgon ~  
Clawd Wolf ~ xMiss-IceQueenx 
 Jackson Jekyll/ Holt Hyde ~xMiss-IceQueenx 
Gillington 'Gil' Webber ~ xMiss-IceQueenx 
Heath Burns ~ HelloKitty_Love
InvisiBilly ~ HelloKitty_Love
Romulus ~ HelloKitty_Love
Valentine Pire~ 

~~~

{Every Character has to be in charge of something whether it be a cabin which two people can be in charge of (and yes I do allow girls to be in charge of little boys cabins or boys to be in charge of the little girls cabins because they do not sleep with the children and I guess I really do not care either if they share a consolers cabin either ...I guess because I have done that once )    or something such as the art class at camp :D }

List of Cabins ~ 

Girls

Tombstone~Frankie Stein, Lagoona Blue , Cleo de Nile, Abbey Bomidable 

Coffin~Venus Mcflytrap ,Spectra Vondergiest , Robecca Steam, Clawdeen Wolf 

Gargoyle~C.A Cupid , Rochelle Goyle , Dracualaura, 

Fang~ Toralei  Stripe , Meowlody Feline ,Purrsephone Feline, 

Boys

Bone~Clawd , 

Graveyard~Gil, 

Haunted~

List Of Classes/Other Things~

Art~Draculaura 

Outdoor Activites~Abbey Bomidable

Ordering Camp To Schedule~Clawdeen Wolf 

Scheduling~ Cleo de Nile 

Math~Jackson 

Sports~Clawd Wolf 

Down-Time Activities~Holt, 

Campfire~Heath Burns 

Swimming~Gil, 

Horseback Riding~Venus Mcflytrap 

Writing/Newspaper~Spectra Vondergiest 

Science~Robecca Steam 

{You can make up one also for your character }
~~~
Counselors Cabins (Each Holds 6 monsters except for one which has to have 7)

1~Frankie, Robeeca, Gil, Venus, Lagoona 

2~Abbey, C.A, Jackson/Holt, Cleo, Rochelle, Heath 

3~Clawdeen, Draculaura , Spectra, InvisiBilly 

4~ Toralei, Clawd, Meowlody , Purrsephone , Romulus 

~~~

Layout of Camp 

The Camp includes these facilities ...

Cabins for Campers

Cabins for Consolers

Mess Hall

Stables

Sports Fields 

Three Different Shower Houses (One for Consolers , one for girl campers , one for boy campers.)

A Room For Indoor Classes Held

Recreation Hall

Campfire Ring 

All Different Trails 

Rock Climbing Place/ Challenge Outdoor Activities Arena  

~~~

Think That is it so Have fun RPing and I will post the starting post.

Starting Post~ 

Frankie beamed sparking slightly as she stepped off of the bus arriving at Camp Spookie.  She could not wait to get started on her new counselor job.  She swung her bag over her back as she looked around breathing it in 

"This is going to be voltage " she beamed.

~~~

Clawdeen smirked getting off of the bus and smoothing her purple skirt. Sure she knew they would all have to change into the greenish gray shorts and the Camp Spookie logo shirt but she at least liked to look fashionable for a while.  She ran towards the side of the bus to get the rest of her luggage and then she needed to organize everyone.

~~~

Jackson smiled as he finally breathed in the fresh air when gettig off of the bus. 

He was so happy that he could share his talents with the small children that would be there.  He smiled as he looked around at the camp he would soon grace with his talents.

~~~

Abbey stepped off the bus studying the camp ground. She looked at the trees and the woodland type scene that she had never seen before. She gave a small smile as she looked around at her fellow classmates around her . She then stood with everyone waiting for Clawdeen to announce rooms. 

~Begin~ 
last edited on Aug 04, 2012 at 02:22AM

Monster High 32 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an xMiss-IceQueenx said…
BUMP
il y a plus d’un an HelloKitty_Love said…
{Ooh awesome! :D Can I be Cleo, Lagoona, Spectra, Meowlody, Purrsephone, Rochelle, Venus, Romulus, Invisi-Billy, and Heath?}
< Tombstone- Lagoona, Cleo
Gargoyle - Rochelle
Fang - Meowlody, Purrsephone
Coffin- Venus, Spectra>

<Bone - Romulus
Graveyard - Heath
Haunted - Invisi-Billy>
»«
Cleo ~ Scheduling
Spectra ~ Writing/Newspaper
Heath ~ Campfire
Venus ~ Horseback
»«
1. Venus, Lagoona
2. Rochelle, Cleo
3. Spectra, Heath, Invisi-Billy
4. Meowlody, Purrsephone, Romulus
okay :D Accepted , You may now start
{ Yay :D }

Venus stepped out of this bus in complete shock. It was absolutely green, fresh, and teeming with plants and trees almost everywhere she looked. It was her time to show the little children how to ride a stead and how preserving the earth was important for everyone.
»~«
Heath smirked seeing all the ghouls he would be around in the campground, for the whole summer. Letting out a dark chuckle when he saw his certain someone "Now maybe this trip was worth it after all." he said to himself as he grabbed his bag heading towards the rest of the crowd.
»~«
Cleo stepped off the bus and store at the camp in complete disguist. Everything was so different from what she was used to. She lived a posh wonderful life in a pyramansion surrounded by trimmings of gold but this, this was a pine green and woodland scene with lush forests. "I do not know if I could get used to this at all." she sighed walking towards Clawdeen.
»~«
Spectra floated out of the bus in complete excietement. With younger little monsters around getting an interesting scoop would be so muck easier than just lingering around and waiting. She was also excieted to get to teach them about journalism, and how to cut the corners of a story to get a more intrestinv vibe. "I can't believe this, I have been waiting all of my un-life for such an opportunity."
Clawdeen beamed as she stood in front of the crows with her list "Okay Everyone Listen Up for Cabin rooms !" she yelled for them to shut up. "Okay In Cabin 1 we have Frankie, Gil, Robeeca, Lagoona , and Veuns" she announced "moving on In Cabin 2 - We have Abbey , C.A , Jackson, Rochelle , and Cleo." . "In 3 " she beamed " We have Me , Spectra, Heath, InvisiBilly , and Draculuara" . " Lastly the fourth Cabin we have Toralei , M & P, Clawd, and Romulus" she finished " Now follow the Fang Trail " she said pointing to the left of her "and you find your cabin's number" she beamed "You are free to go get unpacked for the summer ". She said as she started heading done the trail.
~~~
Frankie sparked as she skipped down the trail looking for other monsters who had her Cabin. " Oh this is going to be so fun". She squealed.
~~~
Abbey smiled nodding as she was mostly fine with her roommates . She thought she might actually enjoy the summer. She picked up her bags and headed to the trail in her own thoughts.
~~~
Jackson nodded knowing he was in a room with all girls and he was pretty happy and probably every guy was jealous . He smirkred grabbing his backpack and small suitcase rolling it down the trail.
Cleo rolled her eyes after hearing the arrangements grabbing her two shiny golden suitcases also heading towards the trail. "Atleast I do not have to share a cabin with the three catty bitches." She smirked whispering to herself walking down the trail.
»~«
Venus ran down to the trail with her backbag and gym bag as she saw Frankie. Finally catching up to her she gave her a big smile "Hey isn't this just amazing?" she asked still amazed by all the plant life, "I just can not wait to learn about it all." she said squealing.
»~«
Spectra laid a small smile on her face knowing that she would be rooming with slightly cute guys as she walked down the trail with her medium sized suitcase and her laptop top bag.
»~«
Heath smirked realizing that he would be sharing a cabin with Abbey, his long time crush. He caught up to Jackson, "Hey cous, isn't this freaking amazing. We get a whole entire campground full of ghouls, just imagine them all around the campfire snuggling against us."
Clawdeen smile as she caught Cleo and smiled . "Looks like you packed a lot" Clawdeen chuckled staring at her suitcases "It really seems amazing ". She said her eyes widening "Are they solid gold?".she asked her in disbelief .
~~~
Frankie giggled "I guess but I am more excited about sharing it with my friends and the kids ". She sparked "It is like so new " she beamed looking at all the plants "I bet you love it here ."
~~~
Abbey beamed as she finally saw the number 2 on a slightly nice looking brown cabin with a porch as she walked up to it with her two suitcases and waited for another person wanting to take a nice break.
~~~
Jackson nodded " Yes but my whole cabin if filled with girls and I am the only guy " he beamed at his progress . "But I think this expecrience will more be about teaching small monsters , not hanging and chasing after ghouls all the time". He told him " Plus therm if you do hook up here you will have no privacy" he said sighing . " I hardly doubt one would snuggle with me". He sighed looking at Heath. "Plus it's mostly going to either be you or Clawd since you both are warm."
Cleo gave Clawdeen a small smile as she turned around seeing her "Well I only packed what I just could not live without." she said playfully rolling her eyes "Maybe if thats how you feel about this creepy little place." she cringed as she saw a small mosquito on her sandal. "No, I am not strong enough for solid gold, thats why I left them back home and brought my faux gold ones."
~~
Venus nodded "Well that could also be a second, I would love to teach the little monsters." she said smiling "I know and it's like so different from what I am used to.". Venus beamed "Of course I love it here, for once I feel like I belong."
~~
Spectra kept on walking toward her cabin which she could make out from a distance, "Number 3 right?" she asked herself as she just shrugged and countinued walking looking up at the sky.
~~
Heath smirked patting him on the back "Nice job my man, lets hope you can get them all." he chuckled. "But hanging out without like any adult supervision, and we make all the rules. Come on man does that not spell out party?" he asked slightly grinning at the thought "Well the woods obviously, or maybe even messing with the door. Making sure it's perfectly locked." he pointed out. "Bro you will never know until this summer actually starts." Heath said trying to make him feel better "Whatever but ghouls love snuggling in a blanket, under the stars, with a nice conversational guy." he explained "And your good at making those."
Clawdeen gave a slight chuckled "Well I hope it can all fit in your cabin space with everyone" she told her. "No, I ment your amount of bags but I kind of have a feeling that this place does have some bad wolf vibes" she said to her looking around . "Oh okay since your servants were not allowed to com" Clawdeen nodded giving a small chuckled again.
~~~
"I know they are just so cute" Frankie giggled " I hope they like a ghoul like me" . "Well I have like never been out of the city before and for 15days never out of our house" she sighed . "Well you should Venus you are like the great plant here" Frankie chuckled .
~~~
Abbey tapped her cold fingers on the wood as she decided to walk around back when she found something very interesting. What was a hot tub doing in the middle of all four cabins. She looked skeptical at it as she paced around it.
~~~
"Nah they are not my type , Abbey just seems bitter , C.A is too lovely all the time plus like she has time for a relationship , Rochelle is okay but sometimes I barley understand her , and Cleo well Cleo is just Cleo" Jackson told Heath simply . "No because as a smart indvidual Heath I know that this counts for extra on our grade and Headmisstress has set up cameras in certin spots of the campground just not in Cabins , behind them, and inside the shower house" he said knowingly "Plus you have to watch out for those children" . "So no hooking up Heath" Jackson smirked . "Okay maybe I am good at that but still unless it is with some ghoul who enjoys science I doubt it" he told him . "So who do you seemingly plan to snuggle with at the fire " he chuckled .
Cleo rolled her eyes "Of course it fits, well I hope it does." she said nervously. "Oh the bags, well thank you for that. I had that feeling about it ever since I stepped off of the bus.". "Probably the only reason thy I would ever have to carry my own bags."
~~
"I know right?" Venus nodded "Of course they will I mean your a positive and optimistic monster." she said smiling. "Look Frankie, all that matters now is that we are all here getting ready for an awesome summer." Venus said giving her friend a pat on the back "That great plant I am." she grinned proudly.
~~
Spectra smiled as she finally got to the front of Cabin 3, first thing she noticed when she walked in were the high bunk-beds the counselors had to sleep on. "Well they sure are big, and kind of splintery." she sighed rubbing her hand against the wooden part.
~~
"Wow man calm down. Abbey is not that bad okay, she's just lost in translation or whatever it is." Heath said protecting her "Fine if this counts for the grade that I will be failing then I will try my best." he told Jackson sarcastically. "Oh no now she has cameras, I thought this summer was going to be about getting drunk and skinny dipping in the lake." he sighed face-palming "Watch them? Is there not like a bunch of other counselors who can help? I mean they are just kids right.". "Hey maybe the ghoul will learn a thing or two from talking to you, I kknow I sure do." he said chuckling "Obviously someone who needs to be bundled up in extra warmth, do not tell anyone but i'm planning on Abbey."
"It better fit because then one of them is going on the porch" she chuckled playfully . "I just feel that there is something weird about this place , I just have not figured it out yet." she said looking around . "I know too bad they are not here now everyone actually sees you doing work" she beamed .
~~~
"Thanks Venus" Frankie beamed giving her a hug "I am glad you think so." "Okay" She sparked "I am so ready for this summer" she said taking in a breath of fresh air." "The best plant ever" she giggled patting her back , back.
~~~
Abbey kept pacing as she soon saw Spectra through a window and waves at her still slightly surprised about the hot tub probably Clawdeen's idea.
~~~
Jackson rolled his eyes "Seems like you just take up for her a lot" he chuckled. "So you do not want to bring up your grades and not fail your classes" he smirked "Whatever Heath your choice". "You still can do that , just saying you might get confronted afterwards it's your choice" he chuckled. "Well yes but there is young to be like 100 of them Heath" he said sighing. "Well yeah but ghouls I do not think are into new facts" . "Oh so you expect to get Miss Bitter to be into you huh?" Jackson asked him smirking giving a small chuckle. "Look the only way I can help you out is if you move into my cabin which I am sure I can arrange with Clawdeen if you want".
"No you are so no putting one of my beloved on the porch." Cleo said overprotectively as she hugged her suitcases. "Hello everything is about here is weird. No servants, little pesky bugs everywhere, and not to mention actually working "She scoffed crossing her arms, "I know it is just so awful. Actual hard work is like too much for me to handle."
~~
"No problem Frankie." Venus smiled back as she hugged her "Come on Frankie, your lovable." she giggled petting her head playfully. Venus nodded "I know so am I, this is so epic." she beamed thinking about it "Awesome, I am a pretty rockin' plant if I do say so myself."
~~
Spectra saw a slight movement coming from outside as she took her eyes off of the bunk bed. She opened the window peeking her head out "Hey Abbey." she smiled with her eyes widening "Wow is that like a hot tub? This camp is like such an amazing place."
~~
Heath rolled his eyes back "Not even man, you are just overreacting like always." he said giving him a slight sneer, "Fine if babysitting a bunch of of little brats gets me from not flunking then I guess I will do it.". "My choice, so I really do not need your input at all." he said crossing his arms "No I prefer to party without any evidence whatsoever." he smirked. "100 really. Like parents would be happy to ship their kids away for the summer." he said chuckling "You never know unless you try." Heath told him shrugging. "She is not even biter okay." he rolled his eyes "Moving cabins, no that seems like so much effort."
"Hmm I still might" Clawdeen smirked giving a chuckle "Okay out of that only one pertains to me which is I hate the bugs too but I ment a creepy kind of weird" she explained to Cleo. "Well get used to handling hard things Cleo" Clawdeen smirked "Because you will be working all camp".
~~~
Frankie giggled back "Well I do seem to spark up a crowd" she said to the appeasing head pat. "So what do you plan to do?" she asked Venus wonderingly . "and I know you will be like jammin out the whole summer."
~~~
"Yes I do believe it is so a ... hot..tub" Abbey said looking at it "I just do not understand it's purpose or what it may be ment for." she said to Spectra "How is it amazing ?" she asked her confused .
~~~
"Okay whatever you say , Mr. Ihaveacrush" Jackson chuckled. "Good because you are obliged too" he beamed . "Well you do if you want to know where the cameras are , I can figure them out in about an hour ." he smirked "so if you want to go skinny dipping and get drunk then I might be your only hope" .
"Well ours did that so I expect it would be worse with these" he told him . "Okay maybe I might try" Jackson sighed "and she still is bitter cold" . "Are you sure Heath, You could be with Abbey , all I have to do is make up a good excuse real quick and tell her then bam you just walk into a different door ." he said smirking "Now do you want to ?"
"Are you trying to make me suffer?" Cleo asked in a whiny tone "Creepy? Now you are just trying to make me paranoid more than I already am." she said sighing. "Fine I guess it is worth it, well for my grade it is." she nodded "Yeah but really all of us have to work do we not." Cleo said giving Clawdeen a small smirk.
~~
Venus playfully rolled her eyes "Yes you do, especially the ones that are more easily entertained." she said referring to the kids. "Well besides my job, I really do not know. Maybe I could re-plant trees if I have any down time." Venus shrugged "Of course you know that i am so up for any kind of jammin' ."
~~
"Yeah a hot tub is what its called." Spectra nodded to Abbey "The purpose of it is to relax and just kick back in it." she explained. "Its amazing because it is like awesome to just find this out here, like without any reasoning." she said gushing.
~~
"Dude its not a crush, i do not even know why you keep pushing it on me." Heath scoffed crossing his arms "Well I really do not have a choice to either." he groaned. "You think that you could do that for me? Cause I would so owe you one." Heath smirked beaming "Aww dude your a lifesaver.". "That's because you were such a dork back then." he chuckled nudging him "Say it like you mean it man.". "No really i'm cool, I just might end up peeking at her and we all know what happenes then." he explained cringing.
"Kind of" Clawdeen chuckled "Well I sort of already am " she said cringing "I just hope nothing weird does happen". "Yes really worth it" Clawdeen grinned "and yes but it is easier for those who know how to work to do it" .
~~~
Frankie giggled "They would be like so fascinated by my bolts . ". "Venus I think the forest beat you" Frankie chuckled pointing at it around them "Especially rocking out a night under the stars that would be like voltage" she beamed.
~~~
"Okay" Abbey nodded still examining it. "Oh okay Abbey does get now" she said nodding "So you just strip nude and hop on it" she beamed "Abbey is up for that" she smirked undoing her dress starting to pull it down . "Really amazing, I just cannot wait to jump in" she beamed.
~~~
"Because you like her you said it yourself and it's fun to tease Heath" Jackson chuckled. "Yes I could on one condition you are going into my cabin to save me from all the ghouls dude , please help" he whined. "Thanks for the self esteem boast Heath" Jackson told him sarcastically . "I mean it okay" Jackson said rolling his blue eyes . "Well then just try to keep it in your pants Ans you will be fine plus I think there is a closet we all change in" he told him "You will be fine."
"Well thank you so much for that."Cleo said sarcastically "Good to know that you are also." Cleo said giving her a dark smirk "We can never know what really does can we.". "I hope it is not as trouble as it seems." she mumbled :And I can get someone to help me if I really wanted to."
~~
Venus nodded "Probably, I know that i'm kind of fascinated by them too." she laughed eyeing them a little. "Either way I can just pick up trash and recycle." she suggested for herself. "A party under the stars, now you are giving me ideas Stein."
~~
Spectra nodded watching Abbey "It sure took you a while to do so." she mumbled rolling her eyes. "No, you don't strip down Abbey." Spectra sighed face-palming "You wear your swimsuit in it." she said stopping her from taking her dress off.
~~
"When have I ever told you that I like her?" Heath asked curiously "Fine I guess I could fl- I mean help you with the ghouls." he nodded smirking. "You are so welcome man." Heath chuckled ignoring the sarcasm "I do not believe you." he smirked. "Fine if you want to share a cabin with another guy, someone whiny, a sneaky stalker, and a hot chick then go ahead."
"Welcome" Clawdeen chimed . "and I ment making you suffer Cleo not me suffering" she beamed "I am an outdoor wolf" . "I guess not" she sighed . "Hmm you never know" she smirked "and I doubt anyone would carry your bags" she said rolling her brown eyes .
~~~
"Yes they are just so small" Frankie said nodding "I hope I do not freak them out" she cringed . "Yes recycling is always good" she beamed . "I do have great ideas" she smirked back at Venus.
~~~
Abbey glared at Spectra hearing what she mumbled . "Oh well what is point of where more clothing when relaxing " she said rolling her eyes zipping her dress back up. "It would make more sense if you got in nude , so that is what I will be doing later" she said crossing her arms stubbornly .
~~~
"When you said you were planning on snuggling with her all secretly" Jackson said to him simply. "Good because you are staying in my cabin and I do not care what you say" he told Heath firmly. Jackson rolled his eyes again at Heath's welcome. "Well Believe it " he said flatly . "Oh you think yours is bad , I have an annoying love goddess, a not understandable French ghoul, a commanding pole up her ass ghoul, and a cold confused mountain ghoul ." he sighed . "So you are coming with me to save me from all their girly things" he cridgined .
"Ugh you know what I meant." Cleo scoffed crossing her arms "I already am suffering just to make that clear.". "Good to know, yeah not really." she said rolling her eyes "Now that is why you never guess." Cleo smirked "I know everything okay, it is not anything new." . "Well that is where flirting, bribery, and blackmail come in." she said smirking.
~~
"What do you mean by small? The bolts or the children?" Venus asked "Do not worry Frankie, It will be totally fine." she said smiling. "I know it is like good for the planet, and good exercise just by walking around." she beamed "Yes you do, but I might need a little help for that campfire party."
~~
Spectra gave Abbey a small smirk noticing she was glaring, "I never said that you needed more clothing, okay just a bikini.". Spectra rolled her eyes back at her "No it so would not, that is just so disgusting." she scoffed "And i am sure some people would be getting a shocked reaction at that." Spectra said smirking.
~~
"Fine whatever, so maybe I like her. It is not like you have ever had a secret crush on someone." Heath rolled his eyes pointing it out "Fine I guess that I could share a cabin with you and the rest of the other ghouls." he nodded. Heath chuckled "Really man you are making it so difficult for me to praise you." me mumbled. "Okay I could so use that to my advantage. A love goddess to give me advice, a French ghoul who is more likely to stay out of my way, and then the confused mountain ghoul is all mine." Heath said smirking "Okay I got you back."
"Yes but I thought that was a good response" Clawdeen chuckled grinning. "Good I hope you suffer more"she laughed playfully . "Whatever" Clawdeen said crossing her arms "and I do guess , a lot" she said proudly " Well working Is very new for you" she chuckled "You can never play fair can you?" she asked her rolling her eyes "Who is your victim this time "
~~~
"The tiny monsters of course" Frankie said smiling "I hope so" . "I can help you later if you want Venus" Frankie told her "I would love to at least do some good". "Well I am all in for that too" she smirked.
~~~
Abbey sighed rolling her eyes again " You still have not same effect , plus I would rather have a bikini than the one piece that Headmistress made me pack" . "Well I would be in there alone and hidden by water " she told her rolling her eyes "Plus no one would want to join me". "They can think what they may about Abbey" she said to Spectra "Because Abbey likes being different "she smirked proudly.
~~~
"Heath I haven't " Jackson said with a confused look as he smirked "But I knew it". "Great thanks cousin" he said smiling "I kind of owe you one back by the cameras". "Okay maybe I am but you still can" he chuckled. "You got it Heath, Abbey is all yours " he said giving a smirk "oh and do not forget the pain in the ass Cleo de Nile" he said rolling his eyes "Just keep it in your pants" he said giving another grin.
"Well if that is what you think of it." Cleo shrugged "Thank you for all of your best wishes.". "That was my thought exactly." Cleo chuckled "Time to stop guessing, and actually know." she rolled her eyes "It is new, but i am sure I can learn it. I hope so." she sighed. "Not at all." Cleo said smirking "Whoever I can possibly get on such short notice."
~~
"Oh yes the little monster children." Venus nodded "It will, and I got your back if you need help." she smiled warmly. "You would? That would be so rockin' for you to help out." Venus beamed "So much good.". Venus returned her smirk "Awesome, now we have plan for an awesome party."
~~
Spectra shrugged "Fine its whatever you think Abbey, and the bikini is really necessary." she sighed in defeat. "Really just go ahead and do what you want, go nude I really do not care." she said rolling her eyes back "Does it really mater at all?". "Okay well your obviously one who does not care then fine." she said crossing her arms "Good to know your, different."
~~
"Surprise, surprise." Heath mumbled sarcastically "Really Jackson, is there anything that you don't know?". "But really i am just doing it for the ghouls." he chuckled "Awesome, secret non camera party." he smirked. "No thank you kind of ruined the mood for it." Heath playfully rolled his eyes "Abbey is all that I needed alright." he smirked "Oh great now she's like the only flaw in my plan.". "Oh and I do not make any promises on that."
"Hmm I do sort of think that" Clawdeen chuckled "You are very welcome " . "Whatever" Clawdeen repeated again smugly . "I do know a lot of things" she growled narrowing her eyes a bit. "Hmm maybe and then you can stop being well...Cleo" Clawdeen said cringing "and of course not" she said rolling her brown eyes. " No one because they will not fall for your tricks" she said proudly.
~~~
"Awesome you are just such a friend Venus" Frankie beamed . "Well I do like to keep things shockingly green" she chuckled at her pun. "Of course it would be" Frankie grinned " I am so ready for this , after I unpack " she giggled nodding.
~~~
"Well unless I can make a bikini or someone has one then I am not going in unless I am nude" Abbey said firmly . "Good then you are fine with it" she smirked "I will go in later" . "Yes because then no one would actually see anything" she told Spectra "and like anyone does want to hop it " she chuckled "Unless you know something I do not" she said raising her left eyebrow. "I am very different " she said proudly "and just think about it , what a wonderful story this would make" .
~~~
"Very Funny" Jackson chuckled as he finally arrived at Cabin 2 and opened the door. "and I do not know Heath I have not tested that" he chuckled . "When are you not" Jackson sighed rolling his eyes playfully. "Yeah sure that party" he said nodding "I will secretly disemble the camera's facing the cabins and we can have it there , then I will pretend to hire a repairman to fix them in te morning seeming as If they just went off" he said smirking. "I tend to do that" Jackson said flatly. "Okay the cold and confused one is surely yours" Jackson chuckled "That is how you match you are both always confused". "Ahh I think we may be able to handle Cleo" he said grinning . "and just wonderful" Jackson sighed " I just do not want to walk in when it's out" .
"Of course you do." Cleo said with a slight chuckle "All of your very sarcastic welcomes are gladly accepted.". "Okay its not fun for me anymore." she mumbled "A person can only be themselves now, and there is nothing that could ever make me change." she said firmly. "Whatever." Cleo rolled her eyes "Amd we will see about no one helping me."
~~
"Thanks Frankie, so are you." Venus smiled giving her a small hug "The greener the better it is." she nodded slightly giggling. "I know like so much." Venus said beaming "Me too, lets unpack, and set up for the biggest party of the summer."
~~
"Looks like your going nude then, I don't think anyone even knew of this." Spectra sighed "Of course i'm fine with anything thats a story." she smirked "Good to know.". "Guys are perverts they will probably the only ones to see." Spectra mumbled "They would want to see, and of course get in with you." she said rolling her eyes. "Look I know alot of things no one else knows or wants to." she said firmly "A good story? More like a huge one."
~~
"Yeah I know how hilarious." Heath smirked prouldy walking in after him "Okay man not to burst your bubble but you know everything, just admit it." he chuckled "Right now, the only favor that I am doing is for you." . "Party, yeah the one you promised me right." Heath nodded "Good plan. So is there anyone else or any thing that you need?" he asked. "Well it looks like time to change that about you." Heath said grinning slightly "Awesome I finally get her, its about time for that." he said beaming "She is not that confused. She's just new.". "Awesome but how exactly?" he asked curiously "Wonderful for her, just stay in the woods in the fetal position if you don't want to see it at all.".
"You have a correct answer" Clawdeen nodded to Cleo smirking. "Hope they are because I have a lot " she chuckled. "Knew it" Clawdeen said proudly . "I wish there was" Clawdeen mumbled to herself. "Okay then I guess we will see" Clawdeen said nodding still with a smirk on her face.
~~~
"Aww well thanks back" Frankie giggled sparking slightly hugging Venus back. "Yes that is true and I really like green" she beamed. "Totally" she agreed nodding "Okay I am like so ready" he said excitedly.
~~~
"I guess so" Abbey said nodding. "I knew that" Abbey smirked proudly "and this would be a great one with an amazing headline title. "I know that" Abbey said to her rolling her violet eyes "and of course they may be perverts but they know what is best if they look." she told Spectra firmly "I know they do want to but do you think I would let them?" she asked her . "Plus even If they were they could do nothing but just sit with me ". "That is because you snoop" Abbey said simply . "and I know right I would make the top" she grinned "How can I make the story better?" she asked her.
~~~
"Hahaha" Jackson laughed sarcastically. "Maybe but not all" Jackson told him truthfully "I have not experienced all things Heath" he said rolling his blue eyes. "Yes and you are holding up your favor" he said happily. "Party , yes" Jackson nodded "and no I think I got the whole hiding it part down , but you can plan it if you like" he told him shrugging. "How?" he asked him rasing an eyebrow curiously. "I guess so I mean she is free you just have to actual get her" Jackson smirked pointing out the window seeing her and Spectra. "and that makes her confused to our culture , which probably means you can take easy advantage of her" he said rolling his eyes. "We just try to keep her happy or chase her out" Jackson stated to Heath his plan. " Oh Great" Jackson said sarcastically again " Just nothing on my bed dude" he told him firmly "and I do not really care If it was the most comfortable either".
"Finally something good happens for me." Cleo chuckled "Probably the sincierest form of flattery that you bring upon me." she smirked. "Okay fine so I guess you do know a thing or two." she mumbled "Like a said, nothing in the world.". "Fine we will see, do not be so quick to assume." Cleo said smirking.
~~
"Your welcome." Venus nodded slightly breaking the hug "I know, green is like epic." she said beaming. Venus grinned "Me too, this party is going to be so amazing."
~~
Spectra rolled her eyes "Its about time you knew something that wasn't a yak." she muttered "A great story that I covered. Just me, and the creativity flowing in my mind.". "Yes I understand what you know." she said sarcastically "Boys will never know okay. They never do and they never learn." she sneered "You know I really do not know, maybe maybe not." she shrugged. "Unless they try to make a move on you." Spectra pointed out, "On another note I do not snoop at all. I am just simply informing the student body." she scoffed. "Maybe, but it seems too plain." she said biting her lip "Just do whatever, I can twist the story anywways."
~~
Heath rolled his eyes "I'm hilarious, come on." he whined playfully. "Okay buddy, I know you have not done things with the girls but its not okay the 'experience' with them." he chuckled smirking "Of course I am. I'm a bit off but I never break a promise or a deal. Especially for the party of the year.". "No thanks that sounds kind of complicated really." Heath said lazily "Oh its possible, atleast I hope it is." he smirked. "Okay awesome, but I might need a wingman. You in?" he asked giving him an eager grin "Thanks for that tip man. I owe you one if you ever need help with a girl.". "I am thinking chase her out." he chuckled "She is way to hard to please." he said rolling his eyes . "Fine Not on your bed." Heath nodded "There are plenty of other places to do it."
"Maybe the best thing all this time" Clawdeen said slightly snickering "The sincerest you will ever get". "I know a lot more than you" Clawdeen said proudly . "Mhmm Whatever" she mumbled. " I might be to quick to judge " she said smirking.
~~~
Frankie beamed also breaking her hug with Venus. "Yes it's so mint" she giggled happily. "Yes I can not wait to throw the party of the year" she said sparking with excitement " I love this summer so much and more improtantly the boys " she giggled .
~~~
Abbey roller her eyes with a smug look as she heard what Spectra said. "I do know a lot more than yaks " she growled "and at least what Abbey does know is truthful and not how to make up lies". "Good to know what your creativity is" she said smirking "Oh and maybe you do not understand what I know because it is truth , something that ghoul like you does not comprehend " she said still smirking proudly. "They can learn , they are not bad" Abbey said trying to take up for them. "They will not make move on Abbey just because she has no clothing on and is sitting in water" she stated. "Well then do imformative stories " she said simply. "I know you can and I do not even know what would be on front page" she sighed.
~~~
"Sure are" Jackson said sarcastically. "Well I am not mostly interested in girls" he told Heath simply. "Okay then our deal is still going so when do you want your break the rules party?" he asked him . "Okay then I guess we are just going with the drunk Ans skinny dipping thing" Jackson said flatly. "Maybe" Jackson shrugged as he sighed "Yes , I guess I can be your wingman Heath". "Well I am probably never going to use that offer but thanks" he said giving a small smile. "Okay then we can try" Jackson said nodding. "Thank you " he said with a smile "and believe you are either thinking the hot tub or the shower house am I right?" Jackson asked him smirking.
BUMP
"Atleast it is something rather than nothing." Cleo said picking at her nails "Sincere or not I still enjoy hearing and receiving" she said firmly. "Okay sure we can go with that" Cleo rolled her eyes. " Whatever is right."she smirked. "I sure hope it is truthful judging I presume " she said narrowing her eyes.
~~
Venus nodded giggling "I could not have said it better." she smiled agreeing. "Neither can I, it just might unbeatable." she said proudly."Boys, are you not remembering the little children we have to teach."she reminded "And is there a specific boy you might have your mismatched eyes on?" Venus asked curiously.
~~
Spectra shot Abbey another smirk "Okay well that's good for you." she shrugged "They are not lies Abbey, I am simply just stretching the truth a bit." she scoffed."Not good more like great.". "I only lie when it is necessary okay, I have hidden behind the backs of many monsters. So I think I know everyone's true colors." she said rolling her eyes. "Some of them are, lying pigs." ."Like that will stop them." she sneered. "They are informative." she stated protecting herself. "News does not sell, stories do." she smirked.
~~~
Heath smirked proudly "Thank you that's all I was asking for." he beamed. "Not girls but are you saying guys?" he asked slightly confused. "Of course, Jackson you know how much I absloutely love to party." he smirked "I need an answer" Heath told him "Awesome man!" he beamed. "Don't ever doubt yourself, even if you are probably right." he chuckled. "It might be easy too". "No problem at all." he playfully rolled his eyes "More like exactly right me dear cousin." Heath smirked back.
"True" Clawdeen said thinking "But it's bad " she said not getting it . "Yes we can" Clawdeen smirked proudly. "Right is better than wrong" Clawdeen chuckled to Cleo " and maybe" she grinned.
~~~
Frankie giggled nodding "Me either". " I know" she said to Venus agreeing with her . "Well yes" Frankie sighed " But the boys here are just a plus " she smiled " and well yes" Frankie blushed " maybe even two " she grinned looking over where Jackson and Heath were in the cabin .
~~~
"Amazing no" Abbey smirked back at Spectra" and that means it is a lie Spectra , if it is not full truth it is lie". "So you know ever little secret about every single monster at Monster High , then what do you have on me ?" she asked her wondering . "Boys are not lying or pigs" Abbey said firmly "and it will stop them they have enough self control for their dicks " she frowned. "Terrible fiction information " Abbey stated back " and then maybe you should write story column not fake gossip"
~~~
"Your welcome" Jackson said rolling his eyes. Jackson looked at Heath with disbelief " Yes Heath" he said sarcastically " I'm so gay and I want every guy here" he added. " I know , I have to clean up after everyone of your parties" he sighed slightly growling . "Fine" Jackson sighed "Let's go hit on your dream ghoul" he told him dragging Heath out of the cabin to go meet Abbey as the walked towards her and Spectra. "Okay maybe I shouldn't " Jackson said giving Heath a small smile "and I know all of your affair locations " he grinned giving Heath a small chuckle.
BUMP
"You see, I am right." Cleo smirked "Maybe for you but to me, it is alot better.". "Fine then I guess we have a deal." Cleo smirked back "Yea and I suppose right is better than left also." she said rolling her eyes "No maybe, it is either yes or no.".
~~
Venus playfully rolled her eyes "So agreed." she nodded. "So awesome." Venus nodded with a small smirk "Its okay, we still might have a little time for boys." she smiled nudging Frankie. Venus' eyes widened "I see you like nerdy boy and hotstuff over there." she smirked referring to Heath and Jackson.
~~
"Yeas I guess it is." Spectra nodded "Fine call it what you want, but to me its different." she scoffed. "Abbey you called my gossip a lie, so why should you believe the dirt I have on you?" she asked raising her eyebrow "Just keep telling yourself that, I actually see the way they are.". "I guess they do." Spectra said rolling her eyes "No, journalism is where I belong, story writers do nothing for the student body." she scoffed crossing her arms as she started walking away.
~~
Heath chuckled "Cousin sarcasm is no way to deal with me." he smirked "Dude calm down, your gay is totally showing." he said not getting the sarcasm. "Maybe you could get someone to help." he smirked nuding him. "Awesome!" Heath beamed "Oh and Abbey? I'm so there cous." he nodded as she started heading towards the cabin. "That's all I asked for." Heath chuckled "Not cool, bro, not cool.".
"Let's hope it doesn't go to your head" Clawdeen muttered.  "Okay then I suppose" Clawdeen said with a slow nod.  " We do" Clawdeen smirked back.  " I said wrong Cleo not left" Clawdeen pointed out rolling her golden brown eyes. " Why can't I answer maybe?" she teased"It gives it mystery."

~~~

"Very much agreed" Frankie nodded" and the awesomest" she grinned back to Venus.  " I know and I am so going to use that time" Frankie nodded biting her lip with a small giggle still looking at the two. " Yeah, I am so sparking for them" Frankie nodded still staring. "I mean they are almost the same they have to come in like a package deal" she beamed .

~~~

"Fine just let yourself always think that" Abbey yelled back to her finish of her speech when Spectra walked away. She then waited up at the cabin and when she saw Heath and Jackson she waved getting ready to take her stuff in to set it up.

~~~

"Because you always believe it's true" Jackson said rolling his eyes once more.  " My Gay is showing" Jackson said raising a brow at Heath's wording. "Like who?" Jackson asked him with a sigh.  " Okay there she is" Jackson pointed at her waving to them. " All you ever have" Jackson muttered " and why isn't that cool?" he asked him smirking.
"I doubt that would happen." Cleo rolled her eyes giving her a slight scowl. "It is a done deal." she nodded "Who says it can not be either one?". "Because, you have to be absolutely sure.".
~~
"We are totes on the same page." Venus smirked "Yeah, I know huh.". "I would not want to waste any of that time." she smirked giving Frankie a nudge. "I can so tell." Venus chuckled "Maybe they are, maybe they are not. But that is up to you to figure out.".
~~
"I sure will." Spectra mumbled to herself, blatantly ignoring Abbey, as she headed off to find some gossip on the other counselors.
~~
"Sometimes." Heath scoffed "Yes, it is cous." he nodded, letting Jackson's annoyance go unnoticed. "A ghoul who's desperate enough to stay, and clean up with you." Heath chuckled. "I know, its game time." he nodded wiping his sweaty palms, "All I want anyways." Heath smirked. "I do not want you stalking me, while i am hitting it off with a hot ghoul.".