Merlin the Young Warlock How Should Merlin End and other Questions?

MikeAP001 posted on Mar 04, 2012 at 06:17PM
I'm curious to see how others think the series should end. Here's how I'd like to see Merlin end: Merlin, the Dark Wizard of Albion.

I'd also like to know what others think of this question someone asked on syfy.com:

Lady of the Lake : Freya said she was locked up by the bounty hunter for a couple of days. She was chained in the cage as they were traveling to Camelot. Wouldn't she have changed into the Bastet during the nights? The Bounty Hunter seemed surprised to see the change happen. Is there something I missed? Were the chains holding her wrists magic or preventing her from changing?

My answer:

At about 15:35, when Merlin asks how long she's been imprisoned, Freya's unsure how long she'd been in the cage and answers a few days. I'm guessing that she was driven out of the Druid camp. She trusted someone to keep her secret safe and from attacking people in her Bastet form and put herself in a cage and put herself in irons. Talbot (Lon Chaney) in the Wolf Man did something similar.

The bonds held but when she turned back to being human, she was kept in the cage and starved weakening her Bastet form. A few days later, the person she trusted sells her to Halig the bounty hunter because she has magic. Betrayed, she later tells Merlin you can't always trust some people.
last edited on Mar 05, 2012 at 03:25PM

Merlin the Young Warlock No réponses