Marilyn Monroe An unique embroidered painting (offer)

levonab90 posted on Jul 05, 2017 at 11:11PM
Hi
My name is Levon (Leo), i'm from Armenia/Yerevan.

I wish to present to your attention a piece of art which is exceptional by its craft and quality in the world.This is an embroidered painting that was embroidered in satin stitch. The author of the work is my grandmother who died on the eve of an International Exhibition. The embroidery was made from 1986-1987. More details are provided below. Many experts find it hard to estimate the true value of the work in compliance with International Market prices. This work is of very high quality and one may dare to say it has no match in the world. A closer look at the embroidery will reveal the multiple range of colorful threads used in the work which are positioned in a way that resembles brush work. The embroidery is made of muline thread. Yet what makes this work unique and what art experts value the most is that nothing but thread was used in this painting while generally embroiderers initially outline their work with pencil before working with thread.The only tools that made this work is thread, canvas and needle!

But there is a problem, I do not know how to sell! There are many nuances that I do not know...I'm looking for someone who can sell (museums, auctions [sothby's]) If you have an idea or some info, please contact with me.

Thank You
Regards Levon
 Hi My name is Levon (Leo), i'm from Armenia/Yerevan. I wish to present to your attention a piece

Marilyn Monroe No réponses