manga Lists of manga I've read

shortynme posted on Jan 03, 2009 at 01:23AM
Ok, just because I'm bored.
So, I work on a computer so I have a lot of time, in between calls, to brows online. In my free time I've read a lot of small name Manga's. And, just because I'm bored, I'm going to list my most favorite and a small summary of them :)
7th Period is a Secret: this was a GREAT One Shot. So freaking cute and funny. About a girl who feels like she has to keep her true personality a secret. Her teacher can tell who she really is without much trouble and about him helping her come out of her shell :)
Meru Peri: about a little prince who whenever kissed by the opposite gender turns into a VERY SEXY adult. About him falling in love with a girl and the trouble it brings them to be close and how she feels it's wrong to have a little boy love her. No matter what he looks like after he tricks her into kissing him! lol
Hana Kimi: (this was without a doubt one of my favorites) a girl who really likes a track star and sneaks her way into an all boys high school to meet him. She finds out she is actually his roommate! This one is all about her falling in love with this guy and trying to act like a guy at the same time! lol
1/3 No Kareshi: another One Shot. A guy takes a picture of a girl and once he shows it to her she realizes that her skirt had been tucked into her underwear so she was completely exposed! lol He promises to delete the picture from his phone if she'll meet up with him for lunch every day. Yeah, this one had me rolling on the floor lol.
Alright, I'll leave the list at that. If you've read other cool Manga's and really liked them, list them so I can check them out.
I read all my Manga at onemanga.com, a free website with about 750 different manga. It's updated regularly and it's AWESOME!

manga 8 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an SonOfPein said…
Angel Diary: The title may be silly but it is really good. Good luck finding it online though (it took me forever), and it isn't at onemanga.com... The main character is the princess of heaven, and she runs away after being engaged to the king of hell in order to escape marrying him. The princess takes cover as a human boy in a high school, and chaos ensues. Really awesome!

Chrono Crusade- A nun makes a contract with a demon so that she can save her estranged "brother" from the orphanage. The ending is strange, but it fits the meaning behind the story line, which is how short life truly is and how it must be lived to its fullest.

Loveless- This is a yaoi, so only read if you like boyXboy. Kinda hard to explain the plot... It's about a young boy trying to uncover the truth behind his big brother's death, and it involves a secret society of fighters...

Full Metal Alchemist- The ending is different from the anime, and it isn't even done being made yet manga wise. You should already know what this one is about... Two brothers who use alchemy.

Yu Gi Oh- This is COMPLETELY different from the anime. You've gotta read it.

Anima- A bunch of kids who have powers given to them by animal spirits and they live in a world where they are second class citizens that are less than slaves.

Vampire Game- A vampire is reborn with a mission to hunt down and destroy the reincarnation of the one who killed him in a past life.

Naruto- I have to put it on here cause it's my all time favorite manga. It's about a shinobi on a mission to become the leader of his village, but he has a demon trapped inside of him that was sealed away when it tried to destroy his village.

Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle: Hard to summarize... In order to save the princess, the princess and her childhood friend have to collect her memories and soul which are scattered across different realms in the form of feathers, but in order to pass into the other realms to retrieve them, they have to give up what is most prescious to them... and for the childhood friend it is his memories of the princess.

Legal Drug: A boy is rescued by a guy and brought to a pharmacy, where he feels indebted to his rescuer who lets him stay and work there. After a while, he is forced to use his supernatural power to run some "errands".

Angelic Layer: About a seventh grader who takes interest in a game called angel layer where the player uses angels (dolls) to move about in a layer and duel.

Fushigi Yuugi: ... just read it! this one is awesome!

Death Note: About a book that is dropped on earth by a shinigami, and whoevers name is written in the book dies. A young boy finds it and uses it to be a vigilante.

I'll just leave the list at that now... even though there are so many other awesome titles. Hope you like some off the list! I read most of my mangas at onemanga too, but some of these you won't be able to find there so you'll just have to google it or go by them. :)
il y a plus d’un an shortynme said…
Thanks! I've actually read some of the ones you've mentioned. I know about most of the big named ones.
Another one I REALLY like is Ouran High School Host Club. It's still being written and it's AWESOME!
il y a plus d’un an SonOfPein said…
Welcome. :) I've heard good things about Ouran but never actually read it. I'll have to pick it up after I graduate in May (cause there is no way I can before it with how hectic my schedule is!). If you are interested in reading Angel Diary, which I REALLY, REALLY like, this is where I've been reading it at online.

link

I honestly don't think anyone else is uploading this manga, and I know it took me forever to find this one site that was... well... technically it's manhwa cause it's from Korea, not Japan. lol. But whatever.
Thanks! That one sounded really interesting. I'll read it ASAP (which could also be a while) and let you know what I think lol :)
il y a plus d’un an FluFFyClouds said…
Absolute Boyfriend-Its about a girl who has never had a boyfriend.She gets rejected by the guy she likes. She gets desperate and goes on a site on the internet where she can order her own ideal lover she can choose what type of personality she wants him to have then the next day after she orders him he arives and he arives nakiid....dun dun dun

last edited il y a plus d’un an
lol I've read that one. It was a little odd honestly lol.
il y a plus d’un an Lunatic said…
Absolute Boyfriend was one I told myself I wouldn't read, but I did anyway. It was interesting (as in weird but okay).

I love Fruits Basket (as well as Ouran, but since that has already been mentioned I'll name something else).

It's finished in Japan but it's still being release by Tokyo Pop.
il y a plus d’un an Neliei said…
1.Alice academy/Gakuen Alice- A story about a girl, Mikan Sakura who search for her friend, Hotaru who study in a school that all the students possess alice including the teachers. Alice is a type of power that has many types.
2.Hayate the combat butler/Hayate no gotoku- This comedy is about a teenager boy, Hayate Ayasaki who is poor and has to work to support himself and his family because both his parents are not working. His parents in debt with a person and sold his son to this person. After a rich girl help him to pay his debt, he starts working as her butler and protect her from those people who want to kidnap her.