Lost i hate Locke

jack_fan posted on Feb 26, 2008 at 11:24PM
does anyone else i mean he is the worst character on the show i was hoping ben killed him when it turned out he survived i was pissed. i have hated him since the first season. and it seems that most of you guys like him but is there anyone else who thinks he is the worst character?

Lost 19 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an shannieannie said…
honestly, i think he's one of the most interesting characters. i don't like some of the decisions he's making, but i want to find out if he really is 'in touch' with the island and stuff...
il y a plus d’un an doonis said…
I think Locke is the best character. I'd like to know: why do you hate him?
il y a plus d’un an TheGman said…
Ok, I can see where you are coming from, and if I only watched this season, I would hate him as much as you do...he is really pissing me off this season, but I love his philosophy, so I am ebing patient and hopefully you will too, an we will learn to love him more.
il y a plus d’un an kim1891 said…
omygod i hate locke aswell he is the big nob he thinkins hes right about everything that thing with the hatch he thought he was right and everything else he only made up his own other team because he wanted to be in control
il y a plus d’un an shabitz said…
I think Michael was the worst character, killed 2 unarmed women for some son he knows hardly anything about. Come on!
il y a plus d’un an Giovanni_wasto said…
I love Locke! The more dilemmas you see in a character's past and present, the more you feel in touch with them, and Locke's struggles are the most emotional. And who could forget that glorious moment in season 1 when, as everything around him collapsed and everyone turned against him, Locke was given that tiny glimpse of hope in the form of the light turning on in the hatch? It combined Lost's mysterious feel and its brilliant characters into one analgamated beauty, and that was one of the few times that a TV show has actually made me sympathise with a character's environment.
il y a plus d’un an cinderblock said…
i personally think that terry o'quinn (who plays locke) is an amazing actor. as for the charater locke - it's a bit of a love/hate relationship
il y a plus d’un an nosemuffin said…
I think he's very well written and well acted, and that the show needs him to fulfill some secret purpose unknown to us lowly viewers. I do however HATE him. As to say, if I were on the island with him, I would think that he was a horrible person and avoid him at all costs.
il y a plus d’un an rookyboy said…
lockes been amazing up till now heres he acting odd
il y a plus d’un an hopper3 said…
i can't stand locke he is so annoying everything he does bothers me and he seems like such a creep if i was clair he wouldn't go near me or my baby...
also i hate him even more after last weeks episode who does he think he is telling kate to leave... I HATE LOCKE
il y a plus d’un an thecon said…
I love Locke... but admit that he's wavered this season. I think that when the Oceanic 6 leave, he will come into his own as a leader. I want him to get back to his spiritual quests.

Listen to me John, Jacob is waiting....
il y a plus d’un an agentScarn said…
John is the best... he does some of the most awesome things. I think Kate has become the most annoying in this season, and i was so happy when Locke banished her...
il y a plus d’un an HannaK said…
I love Locke, he's a bit crazy, but Locke is an interesting character I think. Altough I think that he has to focus on the important things, bit like thecon said. (and Jack and Kate annoy me)
il y a plus d’un an lililuza said…
I like him a lot.
il y a plus d’un an lostgirl said…
i don't like Locke too.i think jack is the best character on this film.and locke is one of the worst characters on the film.and ı don't like kate very much.i think jack is an alone leader.:(
il y a plus d’un an TVMadnezz said…
Locke is the best character on Lost!
il y a plus d’un an api said…
He pisses me off every time i see his bald head!!!!!!!!! He's extremely annoying!!!!!! Who does he think he is??? Ben is way much better!
il y a plus d’un an smms said…
I don't like Locke very much, but I can understand why people like him. He's odd, and always brings up different philosophies about the island. If we didn't have Locke, the island wouldn't be such a mystery I don't think.

But yes Locke is one of my least favorite characters. In season one, I was iffy about him. I never liked him, but never disliked him. But once he got all hell bent over the hatch, and how he had to be right, started to get on my nerves.
il y a plus d’un an OliviaReyes18 said…
I absolutely can not stand and almost quite literally hate this man. LOCKE. From the beginning he acts like he is HARD CORE but in reality worked for a boxing company. He ruined every chance that they had of getting people off of the island and killed an innocent woman on an impulse that ended up being false. When he was strangled by Ben L. I knew it wasn't over. It isn't just his character he was a worthless contribute to the show. Along with many other characters. This could have been a really great piece but characters like John, Kate, and Jack ruin everything with there "I can fix everything" attitude. Oh, and who else hates the annoying smile Locke always has on his face.