Lost Girl The l’amour triangle

imej97 posted on Apr 04, 2012 at 03:55AM
holy jesus!!!! This is what draws me to the show most... well almost. The fact that she is a confident strong sexy i might female lead is the main thing for me. Also she isn't afraid to be herself which is amazing too. BUT that love triangle! wow... opinions anyone because I know a majority of the fans are Team Lauren, i mean who wouldn't be;)They connect so well together Zoie and Anna... again thoughts on the relationships?

Lost Girl 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an LLheart said…
What triangle?Dyson who?:P Hehehehe well seriously now I really love the fact that in season 3 we will get to see more of the love triangle play out.Now that Nadia is out of the picture & Dyson got his love mojo back things will get serious!;)
But ultimately I want Bo to end up with the doctor!

Well yeah I admit that I am Team Lauren but honestly?I really wouldn't want to be in Bo's place.Yeahh yeah she is a succubus who feeds off sexual energy and all but I am afraid that sooner or later she must make a choice.Poor Bo!

Well if you ask me I don’t care much with how many people Bo will be as long as she ends up with Lauren.
As for Dyson yeah he really loves & cares deeply for this succubus,but the whole "Wolves mate for life" I just don't buy it.He is almost 1,000 years old Fae how odd is it that from all the people he met Bo is the one?And how about Ciara?What was she for him?

To quote Anna Silk "Lauren is there for Bo in a way that Dyson isn’t." Well for me that sums it all up!
I really want Bo to choose the human over the Fae & to stay with Lauren for the rest of her mortal life.I think this sounds pretty fair enough.

One of the many rules of being Fae is not to fall in love with humans.Well for me rules can be broken & if anyone can bend them that is definitely Bo!

She's the human-loving succubus and she’s the fae-loving doctor.Match made in heaven,right?

last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an imej97 said…
smile
Lol so agreed with everything you just said! And in the end I think Bo and Lauren are going to end up together because their relationship is a true one. When Bo was with Dyson is was just a bunch of sex, and really she already told Lauren she loved her... sort of.
il y a plus d’un an SpikesGirl said…
Ok. Sorry to all you Doccubus fans, and I love Lauren. However, I am behind my Wolf Man Dyson all the way. He was willing to give up his Wolf to save Bo, and thats one BIG thing that makes him the Dyson we all love. He loves her, and he's willing to do ANYTHING for her. She is his.
il y a plus d’un an LLheart said…
BOTH Dyson & Lauren are willing to do ANYTHING for their succubus & they have both already prove it.Bo is such a lucky girl!
il y a plus d’un an SpikesGirl said…
I know! OMG!! Its was difficult for me to choose a side. I love both Dyson and Lauren sooo much. But Dyson has something a little more and I cant put my finger on what that is. And Bo is a lucky lil succubus. Makes me wanna be her for at least a week. Lol
il y a plus d’un an servanttosilk said…
You guys let this sit for way too long. As of right now - Bo is a widow, and who did she marry? Well, she almost married a Dark Fae named Ryan, but then she was rescued by Trick and Kenzi. So in season 4 she married Rainer (yes, to free him of his curse and it unleashed her father...sort of?), but then Massimo killer Rainer. Is it me or is Bo blowing off all her lovers? Then she starts season 5 with who???? Tamsin! Strictly as F-buddies (Surprise Tamsin! You're screwed) and then she picks Lauren. (BUUTT - Let us not forget that during the Oracle Dream of Dyson's - Oracle/Bo said, "We could be together if you just changed your rules." (or something like that - I don't have a copy of the video because I can't download it to own yet so be kind in your correction) And I wouldn't hold my breath for too long since Daddy has now appeared - Oracle/Lauren said to Bo "That they would be together as long as Lauren walked this earth." (or until someone gets whacked with a truck perhaps?) I think she loses them both, but she will always love them as she moves on to someone or somebodies new.