Leyton vs. Brucas Favorite..

Lila856 posted on Oct 18, 2007 at 12:50PM
ALRIGHT so this should be interesting. You have to say your favorite moments of the couple you DON`T support & it cant be like break-ups. For example, I LOOOVE leyton so i would have to say some cute brucas scenes. Please be mature, kthx =)
save

Leyton vs. Brucas 19 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an ktlady said…
haha... good idea! Kay I'm a leyton supporter, so let's see... I liked the Brucas rain scene. I love rain-kiss scene things! Leyton def. needs one... jk. ;)
il y a plus d’un an ClaireB58 said…
Hey lol! I am a Brucas fan so...I liked the cookie dough fight with Lucas and Peyton... FUNNY! he he !
il y a plus d’un an Chlarkfan said…
Hey! i am a brucas sooo..i love the cookie fight to ClaireB58
il y a plus d’un an othgirl_peyton said…
i am a Leyton fan so i liked Brucas`s first date!
il y a plus d’un an georgiapeach91 said…
I'm a Leyton fan, but I liked the Brucas rain scene.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an inespinto said…
I'm a Brucas fan but I liked that scene after the heart attack where they kiss in school
il y a plus d’un an Leytonfan4ever said…
Im a LP fan, but i liked when brooke gave luke all those letters she wrote to him!! --deffo my fave. BL scene!
il y a plus d’un an SG1-090 said…
leyton fan - so loved when lucas forgave brooke for chris keller! It was cute - but then she had to leave D=

il y a plus d’un an Leyton4ever said…
Leyton fan here....my favorite Brucas scene I think is when Brooke gives Lucas the 82 letters and I also think it was totally cute that he then sent her letters.

And for the record I just want to note that I do not like the Rain Scene. Not that it isn't a cute scene, it is and Lucas is great in that scene, but I think Brooke was being beyond ridiculous in that scene, upset sure but that was way overly dramatic for me...i think it's shows more of why brucas doesn't work than why they do.

but then again the scene totally displays what I don't like about Brooke as a character, so maybe thats why, but I really don't like that scene.
il y a plus d’un an Leyton4ever said…
Oh I also really like the scene when brooke is trying to tease Lucas, when they are non-exclusive and he says "Game On Brooke Davis"...loved the look on her face when he said that...score goes to lucas....lol
il y a plus d’un an Supersweet said…
brucas fan- the scene when lucas carries peyton out of the school after she has been shot. it was cute how he rescued her
il y a plus d’un an broody4cheery said…
brucas fan - one of my fave oth lines is when peyton and lucas get together after the big game in season 4, when lucas turns to Haley and says "have you met my girfriend Peyton" so cute, loved it.
il y a plus d’un an dancerbabe16 said…
brucas fan - i like the scene of the championship game where luke said its you peyton your the one i want next to me when all my dreams come true.
il y a plus d’un an addiee said…
Leyton fan - rain scene
il y a plus d’un an Lila856 said…
wow i`m surprised w. how all the leyton fans like the rain scene .
i LOOOOVE leyton & a cute brucas scene is when brooke wanted to be rescued!
il y a plus d’un an always23forever said…
well this season i am a Leyton fan but i like both!anyway..
best Brucas scene the one in season2 that Lucas says to Brooke "i love you" and she says it was about time he said it.Then they kiss and it finally turns out to be Lucas' dream..!i loved it..
il y a plus d’un an doyouknow said…
Leyton fan - I like the Brucas scene when Luke said "I'm the guy for you Brooke Davis. You'll see"
il y a plus d’un an OTHbrowser said…
i'm a brucas fan so i liked the scene where lucas said it's you i want next to me when all my dreams come true. that was so sweet!!!! and they were in the middle of total chaos and stuff. it's like for a moment everything's so still and they're the only ones there :]
il y a plus d’un an gogokef said…
Leyton fan here - I really really liked the Brucas couch scene in S5..It was so cute and I love them like friends! :))