Leonardo DiCaprio *+*+*New Spot Icon/Banner/Motto Suggestions*+*+*

misanthrope86 posted on Jan 05, 2011 at 08:40AM
Way overdue for a spot icon/banner change here, and the motto has always driven me nuts!

Spot Motto
Please suggest appropriate spot motto suggestions in this forum. You can suggest a quote from Leo or a statement about Leo or something like that. Please don't suggest anything with a "♥" in it though.

Spot Banner
Please suggest possible spot banners here in this forum. Please note these criteria:
~ Banners MUST be 800x100. If your banner is not this size exactly it will not be included in the banner pick. This is because if banners are not that exact size, they distort when uploaded as the spot banner. I will not be mothering you, so it is YOUR responsibility to make sure that your banner is EXACTLY 800x100.
~ If you are not submitting your own work, please a) if possible, get the permission of the artist who did make the banner, and b) give the artist credit for their work. Don't claim it as your own. Thats lame.
~ After all banners have been submitted, a pick will be run in order to choose the new spot banner. Please be aware that I have a multitude of regulations for these kinds of picks to guard against cheating, so if you think you wanna cheat in this contest, just don't even bother entering.
~ I would appreciate it if you intend to make a banner (or two), you leave a comment informing me of your intention. This is so I can estimate how many entries are gonna come in and can get in touch with you about time frames etc.

Spot Icon
Once the new spot banner has chosen, I will then ask for people to submit spot icon suggestions that will look good with the banner. It is easier to do it this way because banners are much harder to make than icons. Thus, there is a finite number of banners in the world, but icons are never in short supply.

So, suggest away!
And remember: banners = 800x100

DUE DATE: TBA once I get an idea of the level of interest.

Leonardo DiCaprio 74 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...