Girl Power K-Pop [SNSD vs 2ne1] Who is the most talented ? (Faces of the group)

KippyGirl posted on Sep 11, 2011 at 12:43PM
For me:

Yoona is better at dancing... But Dara can rap, and she can hit high notes (even if doesn't sound really good, but she can)

So my answer is Dara

-----------------------------------------­---­---

What is your opinion?
 For me: Yoona is better at dancing... But Dara can rap, and she can hit high notes (even if doesn't

Girl Power K-Pop 37 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an animelover97 said…
Hmm..Dara and Yoona are both good at acting..But,if based on singing talent,I'll go with Dara. Btw,Dara can speaks 3 languages (more than Yoona) :)

*No offense,this is only my opinion.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an evaquynhtrang said…
I love both :) Both are pretty and have natural beauty ( I'm not sure about Dara cuz I don't know but I think she is beautiful ) Dara can sing, rap and act ( I'm not sure too but I see @animelover97 says that ). Yoona can sing, dance and act ( I'm sure cuz I'm a true fan of her :) ) I won't talk about their language cuz everybody knows that Dara is from Philippine so she can speak more languages than Yoona, ofc. So I can't choose, sr
il y a plus d’un an pretty_angel92 said…
dara.. she sings and dances better than yoona. and she can rap
@evaquynhtrang: Dara act in The Return of Iljimae.
@animelover97: really? Yeah, now I know :)
@pretty_angel92: who said to you Dara dances better than Yoona?
il y a plus d’un an YushiGirl said…
@evaquynhtrang
She is not from Philippines she just leaved there for a while.

Well,I know Dara and Yoona can't sing very nice.But I think Dara can sing better because she has a unique robot voice(lol).About dancing:I think Yoona can dance better but 2ne1 has more complicated dances so I don't know.They both can act but Dara can also rap
But I'm sure that Yoona dances better than Dara. 2ne1 is complicated in dancing but they're CL and Minzy, not Dara or Bom
il y a plus d’un an luv_warriorcatz said…
I'm pretty sure Yoona can dance but there's nothing special about it. There's nothing about her that makes her stand out, other then the fact that she's pretty. Sandara has some kind of charisma in her which is just as important as talent.
Agree with luv_warriorcatz. Btw,Yoona can really dance. She is one of the best dancers in SNSD (Hyoyeon,Yuri & Sooyoung).
I mean that 2ne1 has hard dances and Dara can do them.
il y a plus d’un an MoOoOoN said…
I THINK ALL OF U PICK THEIR FAVORITE ,RIGHT
ITS HARD 4 ME 2 CHOOSE BOTH R GREAT, EVERY ONE HAS HER WAY & CHARISMA AND I LIKE BOTH SO I CAN`T PICK
il y a plus d’un an KippyGirl said…
meh
Yes, i like Dara more than Yoona @MoOoOoN, but i don't pick her because i like her more, because she can rap and sing better than Yoona, while Yoona is better in dancing, they are both good actress... So...
I totally agree with @mo0o0on. I think they choose their fav. We shouldn't do like that. @kippygirl: I know you like 2ne1 more and I think you always choose members of 2ne1 although they're all talented (like Bom and Tae; Dara and Yoona; Hyo and Minzy). I just say that cuz for me, you're my good friend, so don't hate me, plz :)
@evaquynhtrang
I don't hate you!
Your one of my real friends on fanpop.
Yoona is also very talented.
She is way better in dancing, but Dara is better singing and rapping.
But both are beautiful and talented, and i don't care if others hate them only because they are popular
@MoOoOoN: I don't know about the others but both Yoona and Dara are not my fav..Sorry to say..And my opinion is based from what I've see they had done (Sorry 4 the bad English).
il y a plus d’un an rorovipz said…
smile
i think dara is better since she can sing better
but in danceing no
yoona is much better in danceing wich is pretty much not importent
i think singing is more impotrent then danceing buz your a singer not a dancer lol
but i pick dara since she can sing and rap as well
and guys u dont have to fight it not that importent
Well, you can't say dancing is not important.
It is, because i asked who is more talented... not who is a better singer
smile
well ...
dance ... both gaood but yonna better
sing ... both good
rap ... dara ,even her raps is o.k she is not the best
act ... both good but yoona better
Experience ... goes 2 yoona

so i think yoona wins
p.s .. when i said eyery one pick their fav
i mean everyone found her fav is better &Convinced ahout that ...it`s ok
No problem in different views
please don`t hate me it`s just my opinion
No, i don't hate you, please don't misunderstanding me, ok?
I just said...
Let's restart
Dance----Yoona(Yes,she is better she is 3/9 and Dara is 3/4 or 4/4 so it's so much clear)
Sing----Dara(Teddy said in 2ne1 TV that her voice in part'All alone,I'm all alone...' is awesome)
Rap----Dara(in a CF Dara rapped like CL is swear,I know she is not good like CL at rappin she rapped just a little part but she did it like a master)
act----Both but Yoona(Well,she has more experience)

Now I let you decide what is harder:Dancing and acting or Singing and rapping
soshifiedsone9 commented…
Dancing and jouer la comédie is definitely harder since in dancing, toi have to put a lot of energy and charisma which matches the song toi are dancing to. and... jouer la comédie is really hard because toi will need a lot of training and emotional strength because there will be some funny scenes that toi might be required not to laugh... so yah... i think dancing and jouer la comédie is harder... but chant and rapping is also hard il y a plus d’un an
heart
@KippyGirl .. u r one of the people that i love here
@YushiGirl .. i think dancing& acting more hard
laugh
Oh thx...
But please ... Can you like as a friend Yushi too? She is my sis
big smile
yeh i love her 2 .. & i noticed that u r sisters
iam jealous
il y a plus d’un an GDheaSONE said…
for me dancing and acting are harder :) so I pick YoonA
smile
I love you all here :D
No offence but I think Singing and rapping are harder.Not because Dara is my favorite.Just think about simple people.There are more persons that can dance than sing(at last the people I know).Now let's think about celebs or famous people.Why a singer has more dancer?Why a dancer hasn't any singers?Because dancers are more,because dancing is easier
il y a plus d’un an nade_nagihiko said…
Yeah agree with YushiGirl, singing is harder. I think dance is only moves our body parts, and acting is just controlling our expression. But I'm not saying dance and act is easy. It's pretty hard to, but singing and rapping is really hard. So I don't choose, they both equal.
il y a plus d’un an Hottest said…
Yoona is better dance than Sandara but Sandara can rap I really like her song KISS
Hottest
Agree,Yoona can dance better,Dara can rap
At least they managed to make Dara's voice sound unique in some ways.
il y a plus d’un an audreyjoy05 said…
heart
id have to go with DARA.
cause:
1.She can sing better. Yoona received a pretty long training and yet her vocal is just weak. but dara can sometimes be bad but shes more on the good part when its live.
2.Even though dara cant dance as well as yoona, dara has that natural charisma(according to JY park)
3. People keeps saying that yoona is has much more experience in acting but trust me Dara has more experience, she is signed to yg as a singer and an actress, a long with top and seungri, Dara has movies and shows in the Philippines which landed her on the #1 spot and before dara began being a trainee, she attended acting classes in yg and another thing, Dara has a lot of drama offers and movie offers but YG keeps turning them down cause Dara has to focus on 2ne1.
il y a plus d’un an kpop_fanJet said…
Dara is more talented than Yoona. Dara can sing, dance, act, rap. She knows many language. She had movies and tv series in the Philippines. Yoona is talented also but for me Dara is better than her.:)
il y a plus d’un an b2utyb2st said…
DARA can act. I'm not sure about her dancing and singing.
Stiff dancer and no vibrato.
il y a plus d’un an snsdfans1 said…
FOR ME-->YOONA,because she just make a plastic surgery at her nose
BUT DARA make a plastic surgery at her face..
SO,YOONA HAS A NATURAL FACE..I PICK YOONA
il y a plus d’un an aki_lian said…
smile
for me its dara cause she is talented not because of her angelic face rather her attitude i remember when i spotted her in the airport she always smile talk to her fans with or without camera and i m also a half pilipino dara didnt have a plastic surgery when she is an actress in the philippines she also known a beautiful face in the philippines so i support for dara in my opinion :)
il y a plus d’un an Luhan_77 said…
I think the most beautiful girl is sandara
il y a plus d’un an Lychee_Jeonghan said…
heart
I think Yoona