Kirby Hoshi no Kaabii!

9blades posted on Mar 12, 2010 at 03:50AM
If you want to see Kirby at all about your only chances (for the anime) is veoh.com or forsakenanime.com I prefer forsaken anime because veoh does not work on a windows Xp. I can try to put them up on fanpop but it doesn't work right unfortunately... If you can contact the people there (I've tried to) please put up videos there they will most likely not be removed and then we all can watch up to episode 100 (asumming people help) I have seen up to 67 part 3 and I don't want to see Japanese not subbed 68 part 1 because I don't understand what they are saying... The person who made it up to 67 had to take them all down (201 videos!!!) Stop the injustice of youtube once and for all! Forsakenanime has many adds but at least it has up to episode 55 all subbed skipping only about 3 along the way. Please help! (and youtube itself is not a bad site... but it is for Kirby videos.

Kirby 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an 9blades said…
smile
Lol it is wierd to reply to myself... Anyway it has great quality it loads fast but, has questionable ads but, they have to make money somehow...
smile
Please comment!
smile
Also if an ad comes up about world's biggest anime go to the top right and click skip this ad so you can watch more Kirby, also it has many other shows however I have only watched Kirby there.
smile
Episode 68 can be found on youtube by putting this in> Hoshi no Kaabii episode 68 part 1 SUBBED. It has all 3 parts and I hope the copywriters don't strike again because the anime is awesome.
il y a plus d’un an captpounce said…
you talk a lot
il y a plus d’un an kirbystar109 said…
I have seen all of them up to the 100 episoid but I hate the ones you cant understand!