Justin Bieber In L’amour With Justin Bieber

angelicabieber1 posted on Dec 28, 2009 at 02:31AM
im in love with justin bieber if you are than your in luck because you can join my club and talk and ask questions about justin!!!!!<3

Justin Bieber 13 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an jennifertoipe2 said…
heart
i just love justin bieber he is so hotttt and sexy
il y a plus d’un an angelicabieber1 said…
i no right!!!! i love him soooooooooooooooo much i no all his songs and all the lyrics of each. y favorate song from him is love me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3_<3
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 i no right!!!! i l’amour him soooooooooooooooo much i no all his songs and all the lyrics of each. y fav
il y a plus d’un an luvujb said…
heart
OMG!!!! I LUV JUSTIN BIEBER!!!! HE HAS AN AMAZIN VOICE N HE IS SO HOTTTT!!!!
il y a plus d’un an DrakesGirl_1 said…
smile
I kinda like justin bieber and his mus is so awesome go on youtube and type in alvin & the chimpmunks one time its sooooooooooooooooo cute
il y a plus d’un an lisa12382 said…
omg he is my world and a big part of it its my dream to meet him and i just really love everything about him
il y a plus d’un an stephyy said…
HUNNY, HE IS MY WORLD AND HE IS HOTT...
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an jbiebsluv said…
i luv him more lol!!! no offense or anything lolz, butt like i rlly luv him i wud totallllllllly marry him in like 2 seconds if he asked me!!!!!! rllllly tho, u guys dont luv him as much as i do :Dlink
il y a plus d’un an knowitall said…
Too bad his career is over when his voice deepens in about a year.
SUCKS!
il y a plus d’un an sexychic101 said…
Hahaha... See, all u people say that his career is going down the drain when he hits puberty. I mean dont get me wrong, i fricken love his voice. I thinknits socute, but he is so fricken hott, i dont think he'll have any problem with his career. Lets just wait and see.
il y a plus d’un an taryn0712 said…
wink
his my man 4ever
il y a plus d’un an LinkinGurl said…
i'm 100% inlove with him....
i want to meet him in person...!
il y a plus d’un an jplik2307 said…
kiss
justin bieber is very cute,,,and i like him sooo much!!! im addicted with him!!!link
il y a plus d’un an loony26 said…
bleshh ...hes sooo amazing..everyone loves him yuour not alone :DD: x