Jungleclan Clan chats of the New JungleClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 06, 2012 at 01:11PM
*appears through the ferns* There you guys are! Thanks so much for coming especially around here at night its tricky to move around in. But if you choose to stay we could teach you. My name is Pappelt and I'm a descendant of the lost JungleClan, but after the Clan broke off many of the Clans ways are lost with time. So why am I here you ask? Well my father has a dream to bring back to lost cause with him me and my sister we want to bring back JungleClan by teaching you our ways. Follow me if you dare but this is nothing like you've ever done before.

Leader: Pawstar (bluefire)- wise brown tabby tom with grey paws and cloudy green eyes

Deputy: Pappelt (bluefire)- gentle bright red tabby with white paws and green eyes

Alpha Warrior: Fernbrush (bluefire)- fierce brown she-cat with lighter brown stripes and long claws with bright green eyes
Apprentice: Poppypaw

Medicine Cat: Glacierfur (smartone)-light blue and gray smooth pelted tom with pale pale blue eyes
Apprentice: Icepaw

Warriors: Mellowfeather (smartone)-creamy yellow tom with chocalate brown tabby stripes and amber eyes,pelt is a long
Apprentice: Sunsetpaw
Tansywillow (smartone)-pretty silver blue she cat with white lepoard spots and bright green eyes and long fur
Moonlily (dove)- pretty, snowy white she cat with green eyes and light grey paws.
Stormfront (dove)- muscular dark grey Tom with blue eyes
Apprentice: Rollingpaw
Twilighthawk (dove)- large brown grey tom with brown eyes
Bramblewind (nino)- a brown tom with dark brown stripes
Icebreeze(spottedtail)- kind and clam Tom with a black and white pelt with bright green eyes
Apprentice: Tigerpaw
Stormysky(smartone)- grey she- cat with stormy eywe
Apprentice: Nightpaw
Berrymist(invincible)-gray-blue tabby she-cat with blue-violet eyes
Skyfeather(demeter)- slender gray blue tom, green/yellow eyes
Snakefire(nino)- a ginger tom with redish eyes
Valiantheart(blue)- larger silvery grey tom with grey eyes and white chest and underbelly
Rainflower(blue)- pretty pale glossy blue grey she-cat with beautiful green eyes
Littleshine(blue)- very small golden brown she-cat with dark amber eyes

Apprentices: Icepaw(nino)- a white she cat with a black paw
Sunsetpaw(smartone)- vibrant orangy colored Tom with with blue eyes very charming
Nightpaw(invincible)-black and white tom with dark green eyes
Poppypaw(demeter)- calico she cat with ember eyes
Rollingpaw(spottedtail)- tiny brown she cat with swirls are ginger and blue gray tingled in her fur
Tigerpaw(smartone)- brown tabby tom with amber eyes

Queens and Kits: Thistlefeather(spottedtail)- small tabby shecat with spiked fur and pale amber eyes: Shykit - pale grey tom
Cherryblossom -a small orange she-cat with blue eyes: Asterkit(tuktu) -a black marbled she-cat with turquoise eyes, Alderkit(tuktu)-a black marbled tom with blue eyes

Elders:
last edited on Jan 05, 2013 at 03:57PM

Jungleclan 2005 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...