Johnny Depp Wish Johnny a Happy Birthday!

DepplyinLove posted on Jun 07, 2012 at 04:01PM
Johnny's birthday is on June 9. Post a message here if you want to wish Johnny a happy birthday :D
 Johnny's birthday is on June 9. Post a message here if toi want to wish Johnny a happy birthday :D

Johnny Depp 10 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an athinadepp said…
big smile
Johnny,i love you, you are a great actor, a sweet person and you are such an inspiration to me!!!i wish you happy birthday and the best to you and your family.thank you for teaching me to never give up and have faith to myself because nothing is impossible.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3
 Johnny,i l’amour you, toi are a great actor, a sweet person and toi are such an inspiration to me!!!i wi
il y a plus d’un an DeppBiggestFan said…
heart
Happy birthday Johnny!
You are ar the best actor ever! No one can take your place in the film-world or in my heart. I love you so much. You are like a dad to me, even if I never met you, you have helped me with several things.
I wish the best for you and your family. Happy birthday Johnny i love you! <3
 Happy birthday Johnny! toi are ar the best actor ever! No one can take your place in the film-worl
il y a plus d’un an Deppcristopher said…
heart
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY!!

Thank you, That You have Brought joy to life and you've always had the own yourself. Thanks also , That you taught many important things and thanks to, among other things, that you cared your fans.you know you're the best actress all over the world, and no one will ever replace you, but again the coefficient of you.I wish the best for you and your family . happy birthday Johnny . :"D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY!! Thank you, That toi
il y a plus d’un an johnnydlover said…
heart
Happy birthday Johnny, thanks for being my everything, love you more than words can say. You are the greatest ever, your unique. You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great birthday, you deserve it :]
bless you angel, we love you:****
 Happy birthday Johnny, thanks for being my everything, l’amour toi plus than words can say. toi are the
il y a plus d’un an norskiDepp said…
heart
Johnny,
I see you smiling
right in front of my eyes
and just forget everything
how to talk
how to love
how to live
and then you
you lift me back to my feet
you give all I need♥
And when I'm weak
you give me the strenght I need
next to you I grew up to life
wanna live
wanna love
because you
you taught me to♥
Just want to thank you for all you've done...
Have a happy birthday!
il y a plus d’un an LalaDepp said…
heart
Happy Birthday Johnny!!! You're mad & genious at the same time and that makes you the most talanted actor in the universe<33 Each of your movies brings me happiness:))) I wish you shooting lots of films and having fun during it, because when you smile the whole world smiles:))) God Bless You Johnny!!! I love you forever!<333
 Happy Birthday Johnny!!! You're mad & genious at the same time and that makes toi the most talanted a
il y a plus d’un an Johnny-Depp-fan said…
cake
Happy Birthday Johnny! Thank you for teaching me the true meaning of generosity, the true meaning of friendship and teaching me the true meaning of care. May god be by your side, forever and ever and ever...
Celebrating 49 years and 49 movies. I truly wish you the best birthday ever, hope you get everything you want because you deserve it! Have a very happy birthday.......we all love you very much.
 Happy Birthday Johnny! Thank toi for teaching me the true meaning of generosity, the true meaning of
il y a plus d’un an DepplyinLove said…
cake
Happy birthday Johnny! I wish you a wonderful day full of joy and celebration with friends and family. You may be another year older (49…really?!), but we all know your secret…that you are truly ageless :)
How do I come up with a gift as great as what you have given your fans through the years? Johnny, I can't thank you enough for all the happiness and joy that you bring to my life. I wish for you a beautiful and amazing life, just as you have given to me. You deserve the best, because that is what you are.

Bless you Johnny on this special day. I love you. Have a happy birthday.
 Happy birthday Johnny! I wish toi a wonderful jour full of joy and celebration with Friends and family
il y a plus d’un an lovedeppforever said…
heart
Happy birthday to the love of my life , on this special day I cannot help to stop and think what a lucky person I am that you were born on this day , thank you for being such a great inspiration for me . What i like most about you is that you the see the world and life from a different point of view than all of the people , that's why you're the best , you just want to live a simple life doing all the things you love most , you don't want to regret a moment in your life that passed away without enjoying it , that's what i learned from you to enjoy every bit of my life , always try to change the bad things in my life into the best ,thank you johnny for not letting any fan of yours down , you are great at what you do as an actor and you are the best person ever. I wish that you are having the best time ever with all the people you love.
Enjoy your time johnny :D
Happy birthday
LUV YAAAAAA
 Happy birthday to the l’amour of my life , on this special jour I cannot help to stop and think what a lu
il y a plus d’un an jdepp4 said…
cake
Happy Birthday to you Johnny.
The years pass. Are 49 very intense years but you're still the same. Continue like this. What can I give to you, if not say thank you, Thank you because with your smile, everyday gifts us a lot of joy. We celebrate your birthday with your heart and with all the written messages, hoping that one day you can read them and realize how much you beloved in the world. Wish you a beautiful day with your family and your friends most dear.HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY
I LOVE YOU <33
 Happy Birthday to toi Johnny. The years pass. Are 49 very intense years but you're still the same. C