Jeff Buckley Jeff Buckley Spot...

inmate62890 posted on Jun 30, 2007 at 04:10PM
So i started this spot because there wasnt one for him already, but however it is seriously lacking stuff. Please feel free to add anything, or if you find a better banner for the top please send it to me and i will put it on...

Jeff Buckley 4 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an inmate62890 said…
so now that i we have a total of four fans in this amazing spot, i think we should make it better, i will add more videos and stuff but please add thing
il y a plus d’un an tinydancer said…
I've added some videos and pictures and stuff, but anything I've found on YouTube is fairly limited to fan's covers of Jeff's songs etc... Anyone know where there is some better material?
il y a plus d’un an kanariya said…
I'm sorry, I really don't know, but maybe if you tried visiting other video-sites, or download torrents, or whatever? :)
il y a plus d’un an pumpkinqueen26 said…
I agree. I actually met Jeff's mom a while back at a tribute to Jeff and she had such amazing footage of him free-styling that I had never seen. It was so amazing and to this day wish it was something not only I had, but others could be blessed with as well. Someone needs to get more of Jeff out there...his talent still remains something unheard of.