Jared Padalecki Jared sunshine you've got a beautiful smile

sarahshiner posted on Aug 18, 2010 at 03:46PM
I still cant believe that there is topic "Jared ass or something" [[aand he's got a georgeos ass] and "Jared eyes" [a beutiful green eyes] but there isn't a topic about his smile. He has the best smile in the world. The very favourite thing in his look. Taa this is the place where you can talk about how you love his smile and post his lovely smile pics and so on.

Jared Padalecki 10 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an shomill said…
Hey, you're right! His smile is one of his best features- and just about everything about him is his best feature! Here's one of my favorites:
 Hey, you're right! His smile is one of his best features- and just about everything about him is his
il y a plus d’un an xxWinchesterxx said…
He definitely has the most beautiful smile in... um... the world actually. Yeah i'm pretty sure Chuck was like: "yes, now that i've created death and depression i must balance it out," *poof* Let there be Jared Padalecki's smile
 He definitely has the most beautiful smile in... um... the world actually. Yeah i'm pretty sure Chuck
^lol You're funny today.
il y a plus d’un an andrealovesshia said…
heart
awww
 awww
You said share our smiling Jared pics. Well, I love his little half-smile here (what I call his shy smile).
 toi a dit share our smiling Jared pics. Well, I l’amour his little half-smile here (what I call his shy
il y a plus d’un an tinzn92 said…
heart
Such a beautiful smile*swoon*
 Such a beautiful smile*swoon*
il y a plus d’un an spn_fan7 said…
heart
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (:
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (:
il y a plus d’un an rakshasa said…
heart
ITS JUST TOO SWEET:)