Jane&Lisbon When Should Jane + Lisbon Get Together?

vonNZ posted on Mar 01, 2010 at 02:19AM
I think J+L should definitely get together, but not too soon... It would be nice if they developed a very deep, trusting friendship first. It's funny 'coz they are like, made for each other just they don't know it! Awwwwwwwwww!

Jane&Lisbon 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Jisbon4ever said…
big smile
Yes! Definitely!xDDD Well...it's funny when you look at the very first episodes...and compare them with the last ones of season 3!xD You really see the differences!xD All the characters have had a development and you can also see the differnces in the specific relationships. You can really see how they are more united as a team and so on. And of course Janes and Lisbons relationship also plays a major role!xD You really know that their friendship is growing and growing. But it's also kind of difficult for the characters to see how to develop the friendship to a romantic relationship without losing the friendship. I think this is even harder. And of course (though it's obvious for us^^) Jane and Lisbon are kind of blind when it comes to their relationship and the fact that they really have a lot in common. They would be perfect for each other if they'll find a compromise conscerning Red JOhn. This is also a problem...when it comes to Red JOhn, Jane is totally blind. Hopefully he recognizes what he has without losing it again! Hopefully it's not too late!xD But I think if Jane and LIsbon get together...it will definitely take some more time!xD it would be rather 'later' than 'sooner' I guess...
il y a plus d’un an fassycassie said…
I DO wish that they get together romantically, but it looks more like brother and sister relationship. But we shall see.