confiture confiture in "Baby Shower"

smoore23 posted on Oct 17, 2008 at 04:52AM
I for one loved the Jam in this episode! The end scene was beyond adorable. If there had been any doubt in my mind about them, it would have been gone. Seriously, what an awesome conversation! Just shows that they are totally made for each other. :)

What did you guys think?

confiture 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an shannieannie said…
agreed.
i loved how pam said they were a little out of sync.. but they totally weren't. they called each other at the exact same time, they left almost the exact same messages.... and it was totally real too. all couples have days like that.
i loved the "i miss you"'s at the end. i thought they were going to say "i love you"... they still haven't said that out loud yet..
but yes. jam was great this week. i'm so glad it's not like season 3.... they're still together, just apart for a while. :)
i did get kind of choked up though after they both hung up from their messages. i wish they would have shown them checking their voicemails... that would have made it a little more happy...
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an ari12 said…
I agree with everything you guys said. They were so cute!
il y a plus d’un an chel1395 said…
That end was amazing, but I would have changed one tiny little thing. After Pam hung up her phone and the camera held on her, I wanted to hear her phone chime, indicating she had a voicemail. I was waiting for it, but no such luck. That would have made it perfect, knowing that she was about to listen to her voicemail from Jim.

Have any of you seen 'Love Actually'? Jim and Pam's phone conversation reminded me of Jamie and Aurelia's conversation when they are speaking different languages but yet they are still so in tune with each other, the conversation makes sense.

Also, how cute is it that Jim helped Pam do her laundry! *sighs*
il y a plus d’un an smoore23 said…
Aw, yeah, that is a lot like Love Actually. Haven't seen it in a while, but I do remember that part now that you mention it.

And I agree about what you said first. It would have been sweet if she had seen that she had a message from him right away.
i wish after they both said "i miss you" that jim would have just driven over there.. just to be with her. i know, two hours away, but come on. if he missed her enough he'd do it. :)
il y a plus d’un an smoore23 said…
Lol shannieannie, you should read link fanfic. It will satisfy your needs... TWSS.
haha nice.