Jack and Kate {Jaters Epic Freak Out Thread} Because she only drugs the one she loves.

backtoblack posted on Feb 08, 2010 at 08:15PM
WELCOME to the Jaters thread!Anyone is welcome here.{of course if he's a Jater,duh!,lol} So introduce yourself and have fun!:D

Jisters:

●Eli {backtoblack} | link
●Sylwia/S {sk91} | link
●Em {Emm_xD}| link
●Nat {iLoveChair} | link
●Filipa {frsbg}
●Jenn {Jennx}
●Kristine {kristine95} | link
●Nanda {nandacavalieri} | link
●Kaidi {Kaidi} | link
●Hannah {brucas4ever} | link
●Sarah {sarahemily2828}
●Dannii {Lie_to_Me_123}
●Mais {white_rose}
●Lucy {livelydebate}
●Angi {angiii7}
●Katie {Saul_Mikoliunas}
●Lucy {brittlegirl94;Jister in training xD}
●Monica/Mon {irreversible} | link
●Catherine/Cat {tinkerbell_cate}
●Morgan {Daisy93} | link
●Rachel {girly_girl} | link
●Kate {othfangirl12}
●Courtney/C {clm-anomaly} | link
●Holly {xoheartinohioxo} |link
●Melissa/Mel {Mel_52}
●Anna {Nibylandija}
●Rochelle {PurpleMonkey82}
●Irene {Eirinaki_b_13}
●Kaitlin {hotgod92}
●Maru {Priscilita22}
●Irina {xleeloo}
●Sam {bdavisrocks}
●Sophia {lostseason}
●Nicole {kateandjack}
●Ola {Evanescent}

JOUPLES
Eli+Jack=Jeli
Sylwia+Desmond=Sesmond
Em+Charlie=Chem
Nat+Boone=Noone
Filipa+Sawyer=Fawyer
Sarah+Sayid=Jarah
Jen+Ben=JenBen
Kristine+Jacob=Jistine
Hannah+Jin=Jannah
Nanda+Dan=Danda
Kaidi+David=Daidi
Lucy+Bernard=Lenard
Morgan+Richard=Michard
Rachel+Miles=Riles

Reasons why we love Jate link {add your own!}

Contests:

link

link

link

link

link

link

link {JOIN!}
 WELCOME to the Jaters thread!Anyone is welcome here.{of course if he's a Jater,duh!,lol} So introduce
last edited on Oct 30, 2012 at 08:09PM

Jack and Kate 106007 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6951-7000 of 106007

il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
OMGOSH! I'LL just wait 5 more mins until your banned

What about Eyesex? I KNOW ISN't IT EPIC!!!!
il y a plus d’un an cassandrax14x said…
crying
i don't think sooooo SHIT HEAD!!!!!!
[comments removed]
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Did you know i have almost 600 eyesexages ????

Wow your cool!
[comments removed]
last edited il y a plus d’un an
you no?
Don't you mean you "know" you are?
Don't worry you will be banned.
and you were banned
il y a plus d’un an Emm_xD said…
LMAO.
anyone still here?
 LMAO. anyone still here?
il y a plus d’un an frsbg said…
I just came and I'm shocked ! LMAO! WTF happened here! o_O
PIPA ♥

lmao, we just had a weird spammer, that's all. I'm sure there'll be more to come :P

How are you?
Em, hun! <33

I'm fine thanks, what about you!?

A spammer, really!? WTF!! o_O Why would a spammer came to jate spot... It's highly unlikely!
I'm good thanks :)

I know! lol
But you get them everywhere honestly, it's obviously an account that was made today and probably someone who just randomly wanted to stalk forums xD
il y a plus d’un an nandacavalieri said…
Another spammer came here, but she/he deleted the comments

Hi Pipa!
Yeah probably! LOOOL... I cannot believe ppl actually create an account just to stalk spot forums! :// That's lame!

Anyway, your spot is growing really fast! Whenever I go to the medals forum everyone gets a new medal! It's crazy.... I remember when it was really hard to get medals around here and almost anyone had one!
Very!

Awwwww! Have you seen the Oscars yet? Planning to?
I haven't seen it! I already know the winners so I'm guessing I'm not watch it! But I'm planning on watching "The Hurt Locker"... it won almost every prize!! Your predictions were right Nanda :)
I know Pipa! It took me forever to get my fanatic! lol

But I guess that's another great thing about this spot, we all rate each other's stuff :P
Your predictions were right Nanda :)
yes :D thank God! I wouldn't mind if Up in the Air had won
Yeah... Tell me about it! It took me almost half a year to get mine! LOLOL ;P Yeah, I know! I'm proud, because the spot is really alive and active and it's showed in the ammount of medals! :DDD

I haven't seen that one too! :// I only watched precious and IB! But tell me about the Hurt Locker! ;P What it's about!?
I'm proud, because the spot is really alive and active and it's showed in the ammount of medals! :DDD
Same! Medals bring the spot together in a way :D

You've seen IB, Pipa! YAY! what did you think of it?
It's about the bomb squad in Iraq. It's very intense, I think. And Up in the Air is amazing too!
I'm really excited to watch it! But first I really want to watch "An education". I'm dying to watch it for weeks !!!

Em: I absolutely LOVED it! It's such a great movie! Tarantino is back in the old days ;P have you seen it!?
I absolutely LOVED it! It's such a great movie! Tarantino is back in the old days ;P have you seen it!?
I LOVE Tarantino! and yes, I've seen it... it's one of my favourite movies ever! Have you seen any other Tarantino movies? Kill Bill or anything like that?
I watched Kill Bill, but it was a few years ago so i don't remember really well :/ (But I have the 2 volumes ;P at home... I'm gonna re-watch it someday)... I also watched Pulp Fiction ;P AMAZING movie!! <33

I also have the DVD of "Death Proof" but I still didn't got the time to watch it :/
I'm dying to watch it for weeks !!!
Awwww! Carrey Mulligan (the main actress) is AMAZING!
FATEWIN!
I also watched Pulp Fiction ;P AMAZING movie!! <33
aww, it is!

I've never seen Death Proof. I think I've heard of it though...
Nanda: I know! A lot of ppl talks about her! But I don't know her to be honest! Still, I'm dying to watch the movie the promo looks awesome!

Em: What other directors do you like!?
No wonder why you don't. I think it's her first movie, at least first big movie
What other directors do you like!?
hmm... I can only think of a few. There's Jim Hensen (who did The Muppets), I love him because of my favourite movie Labyrinth (which Nanda promised to see like a year ago and still hasn't! :P) and... Richard Kelly. He's not that famous but he directed Donnie Darko. Gosh, I'm just realising all the directors I like did really creepy movies! O_o lol
I honestly don't know any! ://

I like Tim Burton, but he has gone downhill lately :/// I also like Martin Scorsese! let me think more, Clint Eastwood! And I love John Hughs... he made great teen movies!!

Nanda, I was thinking of making a "Best word to describe" contest in Gilmore Girls spot... what do you think!? The spot is so dead //
which Nanda promised to see like a year ago and still hasn't! :P
oh my God! I forgot! :O I'm so sorry! At least I watched Lost
I just saw... The spot already has a "Best word to describe" contest but only one person participated! :///
I like Tim Burton, but he has gone downhill lately :///
I totally agree. I really think he tried too hard with Alice in Wonderland... it seemed really fake and... I don't know, pushed, maybe? I was really disappointed in it ;/
Most of my favorite directors are dead :'(

hm... I don't know. I don't usually take part in "best word" contest. But I guess it could help :D
At least I watched Lost
lol, yes, that's some consolation. But think of all the things you told me to watch, and I did!

I even watched TSOM the other day ;D
but only one person participated! :///
:( we need to come up with something
But think of all the things you told me to watch, and I did!
yes... I suck :( sorry. I'll watch them. Make a special list to me, lol!

WHAT?? YOU DID??? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME! Liked it?
ahh, I forgot about Spielberg! Oh, and Tom Hanks! He's my favourite actor/director ever!
or talk to the girl that it's organizing it... IDK... We could try againg and participate in her game!!!

Yeah. I saw Alice in Wonderland! Gosh, the effects were good that a fact.. but the story it's not that great or anything else! The interpretations of Depp and Helena Bonham Carter were the best part of the movie!
YAY! a list! I will ;)

I did like it, yes. I've always liked Julie Andrews and she was really good in it :D
Spielberg! Well, I've watched some of his movies! They're cool but I'm not a sience-fiction person to be honest! MY fav movie of him it's "Schindler's List" which has nothing to do with science.fiction!
But it's an amazing movie! One of my fav actually!
We could try againg and participate in her game!!!
maybe :D I suck with that, so I would just vote
YAY! a list! I will ;)
:D

I did like it, yes. I've always liked Julie Andrews and she was really good in it :D
Awwwwwww! Good! It's my favorite musical (and Moulin Rouge too)
Yup, I totally agree Pipa :)
Except, I actually don't like Johnny Depp that much (don't shoot me, I know you love him! xD). I like his characters, but him as a person... I dunno, he's just so boring LOL!

I do love HBC though. And of course Anne Hathaway ♥
Pipa you don't like science fiction yet you still put up with Lost? LMAO! If I didn't like science fiction I would have given up on Lost ages ago xD
Seriously?! You don't like Johnny Depp!? WOWWW! That's really strange, almost everyone loves him! Well, and I'm one of those ppl who absolutely love him... since I first watched "Edward Scissorhands" <33

Yeah, I can try and participate... but I won't make much! LOLOL.. 2 persons! LOL
I've seen a couple of scince-fiction movies like ET, Minority Report, The Island and I liked them, but it's just not my thing! I'm more of a drama person!

NO, LOST it's not about science fiction! It has everything and that's why many ppl are always so involved.... it has mystery, drama, romance... so much stuff! Plus I love the religious and mithology stuff :)
Johnny Depp that much (don't shoot me, I know you love him! xD). I like his characters, but him as a person... I dunno, he's just so boring LOL!
yes, me too