IsabellaMCullen Planning our wedding!

Paramore-CSI posted on Dec 21, 2009 at 05:27AM
well breegles since we are getting married in febuary!I thought anytime you saw something you loved or thought of something for our wedding we could jsut post it here and that way it is easy!!
 well breegles since we are getting married in febuary!I thought anytime toi saw something toi loved o

IsabellaMCullen 710 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 710

il y a plus d’un an lexie2635 said…
hi bree!i just didnt kno how 2 do them
il y a plus d’un an IsabellaMCullen said…
Oh ok, well the invites just need to be sent out cuz I think you said they needed to be sent out a while ago. Just make sure all the info is correct.
well ok,i couldnt find any invitations online i could use so would it b ok to use power point if i still cant find any.btw i do hav all the info.
smile
so on my list we are (sadly lol) 1 and a half days behind(well not too behind)

first of all were gonna start w/food and drinks.for each event.so i kno the menu but i dont kno exactly,if u get wat im saying

and drinks we need to find colorful drinks.

bree if u could just PLZZZZ help me.jackie can just clear it up 2morrow.we need to get this done.

then we hav 2 do the engagement party(friday)details so i can hand out the invites.btw wat color are the invites.

Sure, sure. (Sorry I'm in the quoting mood, lol. I stole Jacobs line.)

That's just fine, lexie.
first of all were gonna start w/food and drinks.for each event.so i kno the menu but i dont kno exactly,if u get wat im saying

I'm not getting it exactly. At least I don't think I am.

Okie dokie, let me think of some. Well there's different flavored fruit drinks, ya know, they come in a variety of colors. We could do that.

bree if u could just PLZZZZ help me.jackie can just clear it up 2morrow.we need to get this done.

lol, I know sometimes I'm not very helpful cuz I don't wanna be choosing things that she won't be happy with, but tonight I'll just choose if it will help you out.

then we hav 2 do the engagement party(friday)details so i can hand out the invites.btw wat color are the invites.

Oh ok. Well I don't know exactly, see how I see it invites are just invites. So I don't really care about the colors and stuff.
ok well find some drinks u lik 4 the engagement party/coctail hours/and reception(same w/food)remember drins are colorful
ok I'll start thinking.
hey bree wat do i say for the location on the invitation
and do i post them or send them out?
Er..that's a really good question. As you may know I've never really gotten married before on fanpop, so I'm not sure where the wedding is really gonna be, ya know. Just like the honeymoon I'm not sure about that at all either. I think we should just make a forum for the wedding.
Send them out I guess.
ok,so ill just put "at the beutiful waterfalls(in the forum)"
big smile
Sounds good
bree im sooo srry,o lost the invites and have 2 start over
ok wat do u guys think
 ok wat do u guys think
il y a plus d’un an Paramore-CSI said…
there cute
oh thx,i hav 2 get w/ 4 your bachlor party.is it the same days as brees(2 dayd before the wedding)
oh ok sorry ant think very well to much bacardi before first day of sewing class!
hey bree ppl are rsvping already.ARE YOU EXCITED!i found a precher.and im bout 2 make the engagement party invites.and your list madam?
Oh my gosh YES I AM EXCITED!! OF COURSE!! Yay you found one. ok. Oh the engagement party gift list or the one I was working on last night?
um both plz
kay

the one from last night;

Well chinese, italian, everything is fine. That part isn't important just make sure it's vegetarian. I don't know exactly what you mean!

The drinks are sparkling fruit juice w/diff.colors
smooties
margaritas

Okie dokie, let me think of some. Well there's different flavored fruit drinks, ya know, they come in a variety of colors. We could do that.

lol, I know sometimes I'm not very helpful cuz I don't wanna be choosing things that she won't be happy with, but tonight I'll just choose if it will help you out.

Oh ok. Well I don't know exactly, see how I see it invites are just invites. So I don't really care about the colors and stuff.

And the other list was engagement party gift list, right? Ok well I really I don't what I want. I guess I just want my friends there, and as long as they come I'll be happy. I'm sorry, but seriusly I'm blank about what I'd want.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
bree i ment the gift list 4 each even
bree ill bb around 6,k
invitation #2
 invitation #2
il y a plus d’un an harryjoeb said…
this wedding is gonna be the stupidest wedding that ever happened!! and two girls getting married? ewwwwwwwwwww
u need to get off of here, your soooo not nice.plz leave her alone
il y a plus d’un an criminalminds15 said…
If you don't like it or think it's stupid then don't interfere! Classic case of if you don't have anything to say, don't say anything at all! Some people do care about this wedding so leave it to them, I really don't think they care what you think. And so what if two girls were getting married anyway?! There's nothing wrong with that! Sorry if this annoys anyone but please, just because you're against it don't ruin it for everyone else!
Harry's back again!!NO!!!! I thought we had gotten rid of him once and for all. Well criminalminds15 said exactly what I would've. If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all! Believe it or not there are a lot of people who can't wait for this wedding and care about it so don't post a bunch of hateful comments all over the place about how stupd it is, just keep it to yourself! And yeah what's wrong with two girls getting married anyway? Nothing is wrong with that!

Thanks for sticking up for mine and pringles wedding, criminalminds15. You're really nice :)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an criminalminds15 said…
smile
Thanks! No problem! I love the idea and if someone else feels the need to needlessly insult people I'll try and put them in their place!
bree i reported him so dont worry
so do I
big smile
bree,i saw the pics your sister put up of u.you are SOOOOO PRETTY!
heart
She put up pics of me? Wait which sis? Aww I don't think I'm that pretty, but thanks lex. *hugs*
laugh
um kristen.WHAT?!u dont think your pretty?!YOUR HOTT!lol
laugh
Oh ok. Don't know why it would matter which sis, but still. Well I don't think I'm completely ugly, but I don't think I'm that pretty either. Lol wow thanks
wen i first saw them i thought u were a model.lol.but yes u are beutiful no matter wat anyone says
kiss
oh my gosh me a model? yeah right.
Awww lexie your so sweet.
ignore this is for school
link
lol np bree
lol np bree
Lol :)

So...I suppose we have planning to do. :(
well missy,today is pretty busy for me,so im just gonna finish sending out the engagement party invites,and pick out food,drinks,and decorations because THATS ON FRIDAY!OMG OMG!LOL
lol ok. and....OMG OMG YAY!! 2 MORE DAYS!!
ok what is Regi's fanpop name
smile
huddysmacked =]
ok thx,i havent invited her yet,srry ms soon to be MRS.PARAMORE-CSI
no prob
lol Mrs. Paramore-CSI
lol thats funny!!its miss spencer lol