iPod How to convert SWF to MPG HD TV par adjusting the resolution.

bradleykhg posted on Nov 03, 2009 at 12:52PM
There are MPG file and MPG HD TV, the main difference between them is resolution, the MPG HD TV's resolution is at least 1280*1024. so, when you want to convert swf to mpg HD TV, you can adjust the resolution of the video by iWisoft link converter. SWF to MPG Converter is the easiest way to convert SWF to MPG. It can convert SWF to MPG, MPEG1, MPEG2 and DVD/VCD/SVCD compatible mpeg file. It also supports download and convert online SWF to MPG, SWF to AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, 3GP, ZUNE, MP3, GIF, Animated GIF, JPEG, PNG, etc. So you can play the video on iPod, iPhone, Pocket PC, PSP, Zune, Mobile phone and so on.
 There are MPG file and MPG HD TV, the main difference between them is resolution, the MPG HD TV's res

iPod 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an river98 said…
bvcsoft swf to hd converter works great for me.also support video files audio normalizer and keep the original video size or resize with high quality.very economical and practical.
il y a plus d’un an Stik said…
sad
I have been having trouble playing mp4 videos on my ipod touch lately - Quicktime will initialize but when I click on the play button nothing happens. I have not yet used any converter to convert the videos so that should not be a problem. Any ideas?