Zim l’envahisseur I'm very confused...

Zimgaz posted on Jun 08, 2010 at 10:58PM
Ok well i'm new to this site and there is alot of drama in this Invader Zim club.... I see that there have been alot of arguments about a girl named Sasha and how Zadr is gross but, I thought this was like just a thing for fans to unite and talk about Invader Zim not argue over who gets Dib or who gets Zim, or if Zim and Gaz should be together or if Dib and Zim should be together... I mean I mean why are you guys fighting? Its tearing you all apart. Can't you just accept others opions I have never seen a club where people fight constantly like this over a cartoon guys you should either learn to get along or go your seprate ways. But dont insult other's oppions and art. And yes I know, I didnt use alot of periods. And I started a sentence with and twice. Please get along. Do it for the penguin :(
 Ok well i'm new to this site and there is alot of drama in this Invader Zim club.... I see that there

Zim l’envahisseur 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an misanthrope86 said…
smile
I just posted link. Maybe that will help!
il y a plus d’un an Diblover111 said…
What penguin??

And, for some reason, the Invader Zim Fancharacters has less fights.

We fight for fun. It's kind of a test of willpower and strenth, and who gets the last laugh.
il y a plus d’un an redmetz said…
not all of us are fighting
il y a plus d’un an Zimgaz said…
crying
NOOOOOOOOOO I HAD A PENGUIN BUT NOW HES GONE!
il y a plus d’un an Diblover111 said…
The only thing I fight about is...
Alia wants blood. She will fight for it.