Zim l’envahisseur fan Character Servay.

InvaderCynder posted on Jan 30, 2010 at 12:02AM
OK, if you have a fan character,please please PLEASE take this survey i have filled with my examples. i wanna see who you are!

Name:Invader cynder

Species:Irken

pet/robot:Cupcake: Computer Upgrade Package Can Ace Karate Exams( i didn't name her my friend told me that!)

Friends: Zim, Gir, Cupcake, Gaz, Ms.Bitters(omg right?) and some background people.

Fav friend and why: Ms.Bitters because i don't get in trouble that much.

Fav song: sally's song from "The nightmare before Xmas"

Fav band: i have 2: Avril lavighne and Evanescence.

Perfect enemy(s): Dib and Sabrina, the popular new girl

arch enemy(s): Dib

Rival:Sabrina, the popular new girl.

Fav show(s) besides IZ: Power Puff Girls, The Simpsons.

Fav song(s): "Fear of Dying Without You", "Sally's Song"

Description:

human form; long, black, untamed yet perfect hair and Dark Purple-Cyan eyes. Blue dress with Cyan Caller and Sleeves, with black gloves and boots.And Green skin.

Irken form; Green skin and long antennas that square curl at the end, with small Cyan spikes at the end.Blue dress with Cyan Caller and Sleeves, with black gloves and boots.Cyan eyes.

please include a photo, like this:
 OK, if toi have a fan character,please please PLEASE take this survey i have filled with my examples.

Zim l’envahisseur 73 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-73 of 73

il y a plus d’un an InvaderG said…
heart
Rubii, thanks 4 putting Invader G as your friend! ^_^
il y a plus d’un an InvaderCynder said…
:D :D :S
hmmm
u... how do you steal your own profile pic? :?
AWESOME!
il y a plus d’un an ZimIsMine said…
Name: Ex-Invader Vix

Species: Irken

pet/robot: GEN (deceased)

Friends: Tovo, Myd, Emma, Dib, Gaz, Zim

Fav friend and why: Gaz, they are almost exactly alike

Fav song: King of the World by Porcelain and the Tramps

Fav band: Avril Lavigne

Perfect enemy(s): Almighty Tallest

arch enemy(s): Almighty Tallest

Rival: Zim

Fav show: House M.D.

Fav saying: "If you want to keep that gargantuan head of yours, Dib-filth, you best not become a hindrance."

Description:

human form; One sky blue eye, dark purple eye patch, maroon hair with light pink streaks that reaches slightly past shoulders, pale skin, hot pink tee shirt and black skinny jeans, light pink converse with hot pink laces, slightly shorter than Zim

Irken form; One light pink eye, one metal eye, green skin, slightly shorter than Zim, antennae with spikes running down to the end, hot pink dress with pale pink collar and sleeves, dark purple gloves and boots
il y a plus d’un an I_hEaRt_ZiM said…
Name:Invader Val

pet/robot: CTE (conquer this earth)

Friends: Zim, Gir, Gaz, Dib (he doesnt know I'm an alien)

Fav friend and why: Zim because I love him.

Fav song: "Miss Murder" by AFI and "Welcome to The Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance and "In the End" by Linkin Park

Fav band: My Chemical Romance, AFI, and Linkin Park

Perfect enemy(s): Tak, because I hate her for being so mean to Zim, and although I serve The Tallest I dont like them because of how they treat Zim.

arch enemy(s): Invader Tak

Rival: Keef, because he's always freaking out over Zim and obsessing over him and stalking him so I hardly have time to talk to him without Keef butting in.

Fav show(s) besides IZ: The Middle, Family Guy, Glee

Fav quote(s): "Let us rain some DOOM on the heads of our DOOMED enemies!"
"I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone"

Description: As a disguise Invader Val has shoulder length curly brown hair, honey colored eyes, and always wears ripped jeans and band tees.

Irken form;
Invader Val's normal form is like any other Irken Invader... But instead of the normal design on her dress she has a black stripe at the bottom and across her chest and a white stripe in the middle. She also has a pink and blue cape thing and a torn scarf. She has icy eyes with long lashes and slightly curled antennaes. She has the black gloves and boots just like Zim.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name:Invader Val Species:Irken pet/robot: CTE (conquer this earth) Friends: Zim, Gir, Gaz, D
il y a plus d’un an TurtleShroom said…
Name: Jones Johnson

Species:

pet/robot:Cupcake: None

Friends: Friends primarily consist of OC/fan characters fron the Invader Zim Fanon Wiki. He serves as the School ("Skool") counselor and roams the halls.

Fav friend and why: See the Invader Zim Fanon Wiki.

Fav song: link

Fav band: He's too old for that!

Favorite saying: "It's hard to make the world less creepy when you are creepy yourself."

Perfect enemy(s): Darkness in general

arch enemy(s): Darkness/sadness, pretty much the nature of the IZ show itself. His behavior is a strong conflict to the show and the characters'.

Rival: Miss Bitters. Why is she always so depressing to those poor kids?

Fav show(s): Jones Johnson loves educational television, but secretly, he has been known to watch Gir's favorite program, too.

Fav song(s): link

Description:

TAKEN FROM THE IZFW:
Jones seems to suffer similar characteristics as Mrs. Bitters. He has horribly a disfigured, praying mantis-like posture, mangled hands, and a loud voice.

However, unlike Mrs. Bitters, Jones is a happier, more respectful human- if he is indeed a human -who seems to get along fine with children.

Jones further distances himself from the rest of the populace in that he wears white robes with golden trim. This is a stark contrast to the black and gloomy colors displayed by his peers, colleagues, and neighbors. Though this is questionable, Jones seems to be a king of sorts, as he is never seen without his triple-tiered crown. Jones also carries a pecuiliar copper staff with a bejeweled cross on top. No one, not even Jones himself, knows the meaning of such an item.

Regardless of his attempts to distance himself from the creepiness so common in his world, Jones is no less creepy than anyone he knows. His resemblance to Mrs. Bitters doesn't help.

Jones' personality may be the creepiest thing about him. Any connections to Mrs. Bitters immediantly become doubtable once Jones opens his mouth and talks. He is respectful and polite, even calling the kids "sir" or "ma'am" if they don't know their names. He encourages the students to come to him if they have problems or questions, almost like a counselor of sorts.

He expresses concern over the "impending darkness" that hovers around him. Jones routinely criticizes Mrs. Bitters for going on and on about "doom" and "sorrow" and "things going horribly wrong". He feels that such messages are bad for the children, who, in their own right, look bad enough.

Jones could even be considered a creature on the wrong planet. His behavior and respect are nearly the opposite of the world around him. While he is most likely a human, the aliens of the school assert that he is not an Irken.
 Name: Jones Johnson Species: pet/robot:Cupcake: None Friends: Friends primarily consist of OC/fan
il y a plus d’un an RealCosmic said…
Name: Luminescent

Species:Azoth

Pet/ robot: none

friends: Zim, Gir,Dib,EchoSong,Lom,Mini Moose

Fav friend: Mini Moose

Fav Songs: Pretty Rave Girl,Malchik Gay,BackStabber,Get in line and lots more.

Fav Band: lots

Perfect enemy: Gaz

arch enemy: Gaz

Fav shows besides IZ:Satam,that 70s show,sweet life on deck

description:Full white,large ears are haif light blue,ruby eyes,3ft tall.

human:Short white hair,Purple eyes,large orange trutle neck sweater,Black sweat pants,White t-shirt(under the sweater).

Personality:aggressive,caring,Prideful,cl­eve­r,r­elu­cta­nt to talk about her race,inpentdent,sneaky,mischievous,stubbor­n.

Name: Luminescent Species:Azoth Pet/ robot: none friends: Zim, Gir,Dib,EchoSong,Lom,Mini Mo
il y a plus d’un an Solo28 said…
Name:Invader Zero

pet/robot:Z-9: Zero 9000
Friends: Gir, Pooky, Zera, Sklee, Suko, Z-9, S-9

Fav friend and why: Z-9 because We share the same interests and he's a ball of fun.

Fav song: Eye of the Tiger by Survivor

Fav band: Too Many to Count

Personal Quote; 'You must die now.......OK?'

Perfect enemy(s): Zim and Dib

arch enemy(s): Zim and Dib

Rival:Zim

Fav show(s) besides IZ: Ben 10[Classic,AF,UA], and many more

Fav song(s): "Gir's Taco Techno", "Eye of the Tiger"

Description:

human form; Spikey Black Hair, Short Sleeve Green Shirt with a Psyco Face, Black Hoody, Natural Human Color Skin[White], Green Eyes

Irken form; Green Skin[Duh], Green Eyes, Blue Uniform with a Green Irken Symbol, Black Gloves, Black Pants/Boots

Z-9 Description

Robot; Glowing Green Eyes/Anntennea/Chest Plate/Shoulders, Irken Symbol on Forehead, Grey Mouthpatch, Deep Trench between Eyes

Dog; Really Furry, White with Black spots, Green Eyes
 Name:Invader Zero Species:Irken pet/robot:Z-9: Zero 9000 Friends: Gir, Pooky, Zera, Sklee, Suko, Z-
il y a plus d’un an InvaderStorm said…
Name: Storm

pet/robot: Ritz (nickname for it, havent made an offical system name yet)

Friends: Zim, Gir, Ritz, Pix (may add more later)

Fav friend and why: Pix because she has been with me from the start :)

Fav song: Paranoia by Dope

Fav band: i have 2: Everything pop/rock/metal.

Perfect enemy(s): Dib, Bre

arch enemy(s): Bre

Rival: Dib

Fav show(s) besides IZ: Danny Phantom and American Dragon

Fav song(s): Paranoia, I am a Cucumber, Tik Tok Parody

Description:

Job- Unlike Most here, I decided to unleash my creativity and NOT be an invader (no offense to those who are). I'm an assasin who does Dirty work for anyone who pays (not real monies)

Irken- A tad bit taller then average, dark purple eyes, long and jagged antennae. A purple lightning birthmark on my forehead. A long sleeved black-and-white striped shirt, with a jagged skirt and heels (they have jets!).

Human- long, black hair with purple lightning higlights. Still have
the birthmark. Same outfit, except with a backpack instead of a PAK. Green eyes with full, red lips.

Now, I bet you're wondering how Zim is my brother, because irkens are born in tubes. Well, you see, they have to get two samples of DNA, and ours come from the same people. It happens oftern, actually. Most irkens don't find relatives, but i was determined and went to live with him on Earth.

Pictures up by next week, hopefully.
il y a plus d’un an FanBot said…
wow. if only i could come up with all these things for Iris XD all i've got is her namke!
il y a plus d’un an AgentMagicCoat said…
smile
Name: Mignonette (Mig for short. Her Swollen Eyeball Agent name is Agent Magic Coat)

Species:Human

pet/robot: A descented skunk named Yokio.

Friends: Not many (she's new to the area). She's talked to Dib a few times, but she hasn't told him about her being a Swollen Eyeball agent. She's much more secretive about those things than he is.

Fav friend and why: Dib. Its always nice to have a friend that shares your interests and believes in aliens just like you. X3

Fav song: Destination Unknown by Missing Persons

Fav band: The Beatles

arch enemy(s): None.

Rival: None of those yet either.

Fav show(s) besides IZ: None really. She doesn't watch a lot of tv.

Description:

Very short, brown hair with bangs that have cyan dyed tips. Always wears her long striped black and cyan scarf, and is often seen wearing her black long sleeve shirt and her short, wavy, dark cyan skirt. She also carries a pink notebook and pencil with her wherever she goes. No one has yet found out what is inside the notebook.

Mig is pretty shy, and does not have many friends. People either love her or avoid her like the plague. Most people do the latter. She sometimes compares herself to skunks; their not bad animals, they just have an uncontrollable "scent" that keeps everyone away from them (No, Mig does not have a real skunk scent. She's unable to figure out why people avoid her. People who do befriend can't figure it out either).
She hardly ever talks, except around her friends (so, basically she only talks around Dib). She is however, extremely intelligent and happens to be quite an artist and writer.
A secret of hers is that she is chronically depressed and will go through random periods of severe depression episodes. She's really good at hiding them though, so no one really knows.

And I feel the need to point out- just because Mig's friends with Dib does not mean that she has feelings for him, or vice versa. They're only friends. :3

Sorry my picture is really crappy. I didn't know how to scan my drawing onto the computer (I'm so computer challenged), so I took a picture of it, loaded it onto my computer and recolored it.
The cyan streak across the top of her head is supposed to be a headband.
So yeah. That's my fan character! :3
 Name: Mignonette (Mig for short. Her Swollen Eyeball Agent name is Agent Magic Coat) Species:Human
il y a plus d’un an zgfangrl said…
big smile
Name:Invader belatrix

Species:Irken(but infected with the c virus)

pet/robot:none

Friends: jaunga(never admit it though)

Fav friend and why: jaunga hes my healer

Fav song: power of the mind headhunterz

Fav band: basshunter, headhunterz, nickel back

Perfect enemy(s): everyone exept the irkens
arch enemy(s): everyone

Rival: jaunga

Fav show(s) besides IZ: southpark

Description: she was a dark irken taken by the irkens killed injected with c virus became the irkens secret weapon met jaunga on the planet she was destroying and took him as a slave

human form: none

Irken form: white skin, flore de lee shaped neck hole, long black dress, cyborg eyes on each antennae head plate and boot, claws, tongue with mouth of its own, cat slit purple eyes, scar on her head and neck
please include a photo, like this:
 Name:Invader belatrix Species:Irken(but infected with the c virus) pet/robot:none Friends: j
il y a plus d’un an ShadowsDawnz said…
Can I add mine?

Name: Saalissie

SIR-Unit: non

Species: Toxen

Friend(s): Dib(human), GIR(sir),Outlaw Shadow(irken), DEX(shadow's sir).

Fav Friend and Why: Dib, Has a crush on him.

Fav Song: Shut Me Up

Fav band: mindless self indulgence

Personal Quote: "Liifee iso ano adevnoutouro."
-Translation...
"Life is an adventure"

Arch Enemy and Why: Zim, just becouse...

Fav shows: Besides IZ: Kid vs. Kat

Human description: Black hair, blue eyes, has glasses, weres a grey coat, purple boots.

Toxen Description: blue-green skin with darker blue-green stripes,outfit is blue and green, the black lines on her eyes are also a Toxen symble.(Toxens have tails.)
 Can I add mine? Name: Saalissie SIR-Unit: non Species: Toxen Friend(s): Dib(human), GI
il y a plus d’un an InvaderMillie said…
tongue
i have one but i need to draw a picture
il y a plus d’un an VeeTruLxi said…
Name: Vee

Species: Human

pet/robot: Tru and Lxi. [True and Lexi] Tru is a SIRGIR and Lxi is a SIR. (Found them)

Friends: Dib, Tru, Lxi, Rife

Fav friend and why: Dib. Why? Because he needs a friend and he's cool. ^^" And Rife. Why? Because she's awesome! :D

Fav song: ...Too many to count.

Fav band: I don't have a favorite "band" I like various things

Perfect enemy(s): Zim

arch enemy(s): Zim

Rival: ? Probably Gretchen...

Fav show(s) besides IZ: Penguins of Madagascar, Psych, Batman Beyond, Batman: The Animated Series, Regular Show, Phineas and Ferb, Sonic X, Super Mario Bros. 3 Series.

Fav song(s): You're the One For Me, My Brand New Plan (Dr. Blowhole), Thump, Thump, Thump (Julien), Lemonade Mouth songs, Selena Gomez songs (Not all)

Description: Short brown hair that falls in right eye. Brown glasses and brown eyes. Plum colored dress that goes to knees with a silver crescent moon on the front. Black pants and boots.

EDIT: I changed the picture. And a few other things. ^^""
 Name: Vee Species: Human pet/robot: Tru and Lxi. [True and Lexi] Tru is a SIRGIR and Lxi is a S
il y a plus d’un an InvaderMillie said…
big smile
Name are tallests aloud?:Tallest Millie

pet/robot:Zega:a little small creature which is very similiar to a fennec fox.She found it in a fire on irk when she was a smeet

Friends: Zim, Gir,Zega, Gaz,My fan characters,:Chrome,Jam(Brother)
Kiki(sister)Mike(brother which is dead)And little Miley.

Fav friend and why:Chrome,Cuz i have a crush on him :D

Fav song:LOTS but favorite is we will rock you by queen
Fav band:LOTS

Perfect enemy(s): Dib,fan characters:Bella the crazy cousin of Dib-stink

arch enemy(s): Dib-stink

Rival:Bella th-you know who

Fav show(s) besides IZ:My little pony friendship is magic(its awesome)Danny Phantom,Spongebob,Victorious,Adventure Time,Regalur Show

Fav song(s): "Fear of Dying Without You", "Sally's Song"

Description:Very nice tallest and very powerful when you get her mad she turns into a Irken Demon and kills you,Loves the small irkens and tall,Hates red and purple for lying to zim.

human form;Long brown hair,Alien Domo shirt,Boots,shes in the 6th grade.

Irken form;Green skin,long cape,usually out of her regalur uniform
2 triangles on the bottom and top of her eye,Orange eyes,and you will see in picture

Quotes:fun:"Life is nothing....WITHOUT CUPCAKES!!!"
Depressed and pissed off:"You will die in a horrible death and will have bad luck for the rest of your miserible life"This is so fun!We are gonna dress you in horrible dresses,Stab you a couple times and the best!HANG YOU ON A WALL AND LEAVE YOU TO DIE!!"

Name are tallests aloud?:Tallest Millie Species:Irken pet/robot:Zega:a little small creature which
il y a plus d’un an codyfan77 said…
big smile
OK...
Name:Coz Boz
Friends: Zim, Dib(sorta), Skoodge and Tallest Purple(her Boyfriend)
Enemies:Tallest Red(Grr..) and Tak
Fav song: Sex on fire(by Kings of Leon) and Check yes juliet
Fav singer/band: Pink
Fav show(besides IZ): South Park, Family Guy and Tosh.0
Personality: Very kooky, around the bend you might say. But is very compassionate and romantic. She may look tough, but inside she is dreaming of wedding bells and a cinderella dress.
Most used quote/s:'DON'T TOUCH THAT! IT REMINDS ME OF (reffers to friend/Purple/ Irk)!' and 'Gimme that cookie. NOW!' and ' Shut the f*** up, Red'
il y a plus d’un an invader_neko said…
meh
Name: Invader neko

SIR-Unit: ima

Friend(s): Gaz, Ima, Invader Zim, and Gir.

Fav Friend and Why: Zim, he is my brother.

Perfect Enemy: Tak

Arch Enemy: Tak

Rival: Dib

Fav shows: Besides IZ: Lucky Star

Human description: Long brown hair, Invader Zim T-shirt Blue Jeans, and Pink Converse.

Irken Description: Light green skin, Magenta Uniform, Black Boots.

Ima Description: Fun Glitchy like Gir, pale pink eyes, ribbon on wrists.
il y a plus d’un an invader_neko said…
blush
sorry forgot to add image. my person looks alot like zim but a girl version.
 sorry forgot to add image. my person looks alot like zim but a girl version.
il y a plus d’un an Invaderjane25 said…
Okai heres mine :3

Name:Camille

Species:Human

pet: A black and white pawed kitty named Squeaks

Friends: Zim, Zita, Peyoopi, Jessica

Fav friend and why: Zim, because she likes him alot

Perfect enemy(s): she has none

Personal quote: “Someone once told me that you can’t have your future all planned out for you. You never know how the futures going to turn out, and that there are going to be unexpected things that will happen to you and will change your future.”

Description: She is a short small girl with long brown hair usually in pigtails tied with bows. Has brown eyes and glasses and wears a purple dress with black converse.
She is very shy, and has just tranferred at Middle Skool and is afraid of what goes on there. She is the half sister of Dib and Gaz, having the same father as them. She came to live with them at the age of 8.
She never saw Zim because she was always busy doing homework since she went to a high acdemic school, until she got kicked out for being too clumsy and failing her classes.
Then the moment she sees Zim, she develops a huge crush, while Zim just finds her annoying.
She wants to be a great scientist like her father Professor Membrane, but eventually figures out its not right for her and that she enjoys singing much more.

Okai heres mine :3 Name:Camille Species:Human pet: A black and white pawed kitty named Squeaks
il y a plus d’un an rockstar3m5 said…
Name: Kikiam

pet/robot: Tis. She is a SIR Unit, not originally mine, but mine now XD

Friends: Hunter (OC) Chrissy (sister, OC), Fane (OC), Zim, I guess Dib.

Fav friend and why: Hunter, she is my best friend. (Inspired by my real best friend.)

Fav song: I don't have just ONE favorite song.

Fav band: " " Band. ("" is just the same thing over.)

Perfect enemy(s): Tak.

arch enemy(s): None.. YET.

Rival: Tak.

Fav show(s) besides IZ: American Dad, Family Guy, Futurama, South Park, Spongebob.

Fav song(s): Toooo many to list but one of my favorites is "Bird and Worm" by The Used.

Description:
(Updated)

Irken: Green Skin, three fingers and toe's per hand/foot. Two antennas- Black cut out waves in the center (not sure how to discribe it.) two red and purple peircings per antenna. Curved at the end. Neon green, red, and black striped shirt. Black pants and boots. Some scars one running from the left cheek curved around the back/stomach ending at lower back.) One also across the neck. Purple eyes. Snake bites.

Human: Black and white striped tube top. Black jeans sliced cut. Black boots. Choker.

Other information:

Position: Bridge Officer and Invader. But worked as an Officer.

Mate: Zim...

Siblings: Chrissy.

Childern: Little girl Zaya.

I am also a defect. Mentaly insane, every emotionally unstable, and I don't think like normal Irkens do. Most Irkens have one or two thinking patterns as for me I have multiple. You could say I really think outside the box XD.
(I'm not really but my charater is.)

( The picture isen't finished, thats why its only half shaded but I desided to post it or else I'd forget XD )
 Name: Kikiam Species: Irken pet/robot: Tis. She is a SIR Unit, not originally mine, but mine now
il y a plus d’un an invader-badray1 said…
angry
MWAHAHAAAAHHAA!!!!!
 MWAHAHAAAAHHAA!!!!!