Zim l’envahisseur Anyone got a favori episode?

KiteRoxUrSox777 posted on Mar 31, 2008 at 07:18PM
Mine's Rise of the Zitboy. Of course, Lice is awesome too... I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND! >Head explodes<

Zim l’envahisseur 9 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an misanthrope86 said…
I love the Room With A Moose episode. And the one with the bologna. And Lice! Oh, who am I kidding, I love them all!
il y a plus d’un an dustfinger said…
I like "Zim Eats Waffels"
il y a plus d’un an dragonrider said…
I like Tak the hideous new girl. I also like the episode where dib dreams of being powerful and all that but it was just zim getting revenge on him I think it's called future dib or something
il y a plus d’un an Authenti said…
To Dragonrider: that one is Dib's Wonderful Life Of Doom. One of my faves too :P My total favourite would have to be Backseat Drivers From Beyond The Stars. It's got the Tallest in it... and Dib... and the Resisty. I forget which episodes the Madness Dog appears in (that's the freaky chihuahua)...... DOG WITH MEAT! DOG WITH MEAT!!!
il y a plus d’un an funkymonkey said…
yea it's totally gotta be zim eats waffles, gir is so cute in that one!!!well hez cute all the time!!!!o yea the one where they get lost!!!!i love gir and his cute lil cupcake!!!
il y a plus d’un an FrenchHorn said…
Gir goes crazy and stuff!!!
I <3 GIR!!!
il y a plus d’un an xx_Tak said…
Tak the Hideous New Girl is awesome. I love Tak <33!
il y a plus d’un an Invader-Tak said…
Mine would be 'Backseat Drivers from beyond the Stars'!
It is SO FULLY AWESOME!!!
I love Gir!
I MADE MASHED POTATOES!!! ;D
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Mine would be 'Backseat Drivers from beyond the Stars'! It is SO FULLY AWESOME!!! I l’amour Gir! I MA
il y a plus d’un an girgirl said…
big smile
i totally love every episode but one of my faves is "rise of the zit boy" DONT U WANT TO MAKE POSTUILO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!lol