Invader Zim Fanfics Miz Finally Figures Out Who Zap REALLY Is Chapter Twelve

InvadaMiz posted on Jan 26, 2012 at 02:44AM
"Yeah."Maria said.Miz climbed under her covers and waited for Maria to go to sleep.Miz didn't sleep for the rest of the night.Miz was sick the next morning so the health teacher stayed with Miz until class started.Miz couldn't stop thinking about Zap for some reason."There's spmething familiar about his name, and the scar on his eye."Miz said quietly to her self.Someone knocked on the door."Come in!"Miz yelled at the door.Zap opened the door, Miz sat up, her face was pale, but then she blushed.

"I know what you are Miz."Zap said.Zap deactivated his disguise after closing the door.Miz was so surprised her hologram flickered off again.They stared into each others eyes.Miz finally recignised Zap."YOU!You betrayer!You tried to kill me on Irk!"Miz yelled.Zap sighed."I want a second chance."Zap said.Miz got so angry, she picked up a bucket, filled it with water, and dumped it on Zap.Zap's hologram activated itself, and he ran out screaming and yelling.Miz reactivated her hologram and fell asleep.

Maria brought in some soup for Miz.But she was asleep.Maria gently pushed Miz's shoulder.Miz woke up startled and fell off the bed again."Hey jumpy, why're you so scared?"Maria asked.Miz hauled herself back onto her bed.Maria handed Miz the soup and flopped onto her own bed.Miz took one sip and ran into the bathroom and threw up.

"It's not THAT bad!"Maria yelled into the bathroom.
save

Invader Zim Fanfics No réponses