6 Ways Maya Rudolph Is Like Kevin Spacey
The Best 6-Second Moments From Last Night’s Portlandia
Join us for Happy Hour on Fri, March 27 5:30p. The day\'s special: Inglourious Basterds.
Once upon a time, in Nazi-occupied France… Quentin Tarantino made his masterpiece. Here are 15 behind-the-scenes tidbits to enhance your watching of
Tarantino took the title from a 1978 Italian war film by the same name.
and used his first idea as the name of Chapter One in the final film.
3. Tarantino first wrote the script for the 2009 film back in 1998.
4. Jason Mraz played a part in helping Tarantino to finish the script.
Tarantino reportedly listened to the crooner’s song “I’m Yours” on repeat to help calm him down during the writing process.
While he doesn’t appear onscreen, he narrates Hugo Stiglitz’s backstory.
6. Christoph Waltz wasn’t the first choice to play Hans Landa.
Tarantino originally wanted to cast Leonardo DiCaprio .
7. Adam Sandler was originally set to play Donny Donowitz, aka “The Bear Jew.”
8. Another German actress was supposed to play Bridget von Hammersmark.
Tarantino wanted Nastassja Kinski to play the role that eventually went to Diane Kruger.
Tags: Inglourious Basterds, lists, Mental Floss, Movies, Quentin Tarantino
The ‘If I Was In It’ Guys Made a Documentary and It’s Hilarious
Portlandia Season Five Is Coming to Netflix For All Your Binge Watching Needs on September 12th
5 Controversial Documentaries That Blurred the Line Between Fact and Fiction
Get Ready To Earn Your Stripes In Suburban Sons