Hugh & Lisa On the bright side...

ItalianHuddy posted on May 12, 2009 at 02:25PM
Let's be positive ... at least Lisa and Hugh kissed and made out for real... :-D just trying to cheer up after the huge Huddy blow... :-P

Hugh & Lisa 8 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an huddyislove said…
big smile
Yeah! I agree :DDDDDDDDDD
It's not a huge Huddy blow though, not for me :)
il y a plus d’un an ItalianHuddy said…
hehehe yes but when I wrote that I'd just watched the episode so I was still shocked and pretty negative!! :-D
Now that I've 'recovered' from the blow I'm starting to appreciate the Huddiness of the episode and my Huddy-shell is back again pink-colored :-))
il y a plus d’un an huddysmacked said…
YEAH !!! I think as the making out scene now as pure Huli bwahaha IT'S AWESOME. He used his tongue!!!!!*dies* and she moaned!!!
il y a plus d’un an Huddylove4ever said…
big smile
She totally was moaning the whole time and when she would moan loud it made Hugh moan. They were totally responding to each others moanage! It was freakin' hot!...ok I'm gonna go watch it now. *feels kind of like a perv but doesn't care*
hahahah guys you're so funny :-D
Hl4: WHERE was Hugh's moaning??? I didn't hear that! Maybe because there is the music on...I wish we could take a peep at one of their live takings...5 times...mmmh must hav'been hard work for Hugh, if you get what I mean...*kicks herself*
il y a plus d’un an Huddylove4ever said…
mischievous
Lol...I guess they are mostly a combonation of grunt/moan. You know like a manly moan lol...man's gotta keep his rep up.

there is a pretty loud one after Cuddy's outbreak of really heavy gasps in BSN that sound like "oh god yeah" to me but to no one else. lol. and then he does his moan grunt again when he is taking her shirt off.

I have freakishly good eyesight and hearing. It's weird. Even my doctor thinks it's weird. But it's helpful if you want to eavesdrop :D

Lol, yeah 5 whole takes. Being an actor can be difficult sometimes. They must have been a lot of pressure on them. If I were them I would have done a lot of pre-shoot practicing to make sure it all looked good. I mean only 5 takes. It usually takes a pretty long time to get a shot doesn't it. I mean especially one that is so uncomfortable (hehe, it's funny b/c I'm saying the opposite of what I mean.)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
haha fine good for ya :-D I have to go now but I'll check it later tonight and watch the video for the umpteenth time *lol*
BTW it's just me or there was more Lisa's moaning on the UMS promo? Coz the moans in the flashbacks of BSN sounded like fake and not Lisa's...
big smile
Ok finally I set my self to watch it properly and...yay I heard HIS moaning too!! In BSN there is a first grunt straight after her outbreak of moaning and gasps. Then there is this strange sound he makes after taking her shirt off which to me sounds like 'ah' , but I don't make out any proper word as you do...It's hot like hell anyway!! And yeah they were totally responding to each other's moans. Aaaaaah so REAL!!! They definitely turned each other on...big time! Someone pointed out it must have been hard for Hugh not to...ehm you know...:-D even because they had to go through it at least 5 times!!