Huddy SAG awards - was Lisa there?

Delia_Beatrice posted on Jan 25, 2010 at 07:52PM
Help, please! I cannot seem to be able to find images of Lisa at the SAG awards 2010. Was she there?
And who was that woman sitting next to Hugh at the table when his nomination was announced?

Huddy 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an bluehue said…
Hello Delia,
As to your 2nd question...The woman was Sasha Alexander, the actress who played Nora in "Down Low," (daughter-in-law of Sophia Loren). She was there in support of Nine and only secondarily in "support" of Hugh Laurie. (credit info: hughlauriefan).
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an playingcold said…
Lisa wasn't there. Somebody wrote here or on the Huli Fanpop that she was attending the Sundance Film Festival.
il y a plus d’un an Delia_Beatrice said…
Really? Sasha Alexander? I didn't recognize her. Support of "Nine" next to Hugh, right? He was part of the "Nine" cast and we don't know about it, or why else was she sitting there, looking "supportive"?... Sorry, got a little carried away here.

Lisa was so beautiful at last year's SAG awards, i'm sorry she didn't go.
il y a plus d’un an Belle0308 said…
Sasha was there with her husband and Sophia. Sasha was at the GG's too. I am not really sure why they put Hugh there, but he was late getting there because you can actually see him being seated in one picture after they had started.

It might have been an available spot because I think he was originally to sit by Sandra B.

il y a plus d’un an Delia_Beatrice said…
thanks, Belle, now i'm gonna officially stop hating Sasha (whom i actually like, but not in Lisa's rightful place:))))