Huddy Does anyone know...

HuddyLuv posted on Dec 21, 2009 at 11:23PM
Does anyone know if Cuddy knows about Lydia? Sorry if this has been posted before, but it seems so open ended how they left it on the show. They haven't mentioned it, but I'm curious if Cuddy knows or not.

Huddy 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an maverickangel35 said…
I've also wondered why Cuddy and/or Wilson didn't visit House while he was in Mayfield. Maybe the two are connected...
il y a plus d’un an HuddyLuv said…
Yeah and with that point raised, does anyone at PPTH know about Lydia? Are the writers intending to leave it open and not have House talk about Mayfield at all?
il y a plus d’un an made_of_awesome said…
This is a REALLY good question. Wow. Haven't really thought of this..... hmmmm.... maybe that'll be really important later in the season!
il y a plus d’un an LipschitzWrath said…
I was told that TPTB wanted to treat the first episode as somewhat of a "stand-alone" episode, which shows us what happened to House, but doesn't necessarily have too much to do with the rest of S6. Like a little House "movie".

That being said, I too am curious if Lydia would ever be brought up. TBH, right now, I think it would stir some serious emotion (read: JEALOUSY) with Cuddy. I am also wondering if the upcoming episode with House crushing over their new neighbor (what's her face again?) will make Cuddy jealous at all. You know, not a huge confrontation, but a little smack in the face that tells her to wake up.

Who know, but we still got like an eff-ing month to wait!
il y a plus d’un an HuddyLuv said…
I understand them wanting to have a "stand-alone" episode, but that moment was big for this season and it's all gotta be connected in some sort of way. I just find it odd that they don't even have House talk about Mayfield at all.

I really hope Cuddy does get a smack of reality to wake her up, but who knows. Only time will tell.