House The Death of House

jax79 posted on May 27, 2011 at 02:44AM
I don't want to steal anyone's thunder so this has probably been mentioned several times before or has occured to everyone that watches the show but do you think the show "SHOULD" end with House taking his own life? Let me just say that I love the show, I love the cast the characters all of it I just think is great so I'm not recommending House's suicide as a sign that I dislike him. But he's always been such a tragic/self-destructive personality and really the audience doesn't really want to see the tame nice guy that got released from the psychiatric hospital. I don't want the show to end with House getting converted to Christianity or marrying Cuddy cuz the man cannot be happy with himself, and that illness is at the core of the show. I just think it would conclude the story more completely than any other scenario and we've seen hints of it for years, including the recent season's jump from the hotel room balcony into the pool. So what do you guys think? if you're not a fan of the suicide angle can you offer a plot that would end well cuz I'd love to hear your ideas.
Thx, Jax

House 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an greghouseismine said…
hmmm, my guess is that he eutinises himself, after he does so to Thirteen.
il y a plus d’un an Betz88 said…
I would like to see House just ride off into the sunset like the oldtime cowboys used to do.
Then maybe someday, spirits willing, Hugh Laurie could be coaxed into returning for a movie of the week or something.
I really would not like to see him end up dead ...