House Huddy Brought Me BACK

HuddyUnites06 posted on Sep 27, 2010 at 04:22AM
Hey Everyone,

I'm new here, but not new to the show...I was a huge fan from the very beginning until around season 5 or so...then I lost interest a bit..so I've missed the last couple of seasons and now I'm almost sorry I did...I saw the previews that showed House and Cuddy finally getting togehter and said to myself...Oh...I HAVE to catch that episode....and it did NOT disappont.

You could always feel that pull between them, even over and beyond the sacasm that was always his way of keeping a distance from the fear of losing his own happiness--and I just adored this premiere episode...I loved seeing him open up..they both played it very, very well--staying true to their characters, but also adding that element of vunerablity...I didn't even care that they weren't in the hospital...In fact, I LOVED that he didn't want it to end and managed to get her to stay with him...not only for the morning, but the whole day..so cute....

Loved it all, but my favorite part was was the serious talk on the couch..his last ditch effort to get her to see that it couldn't work--melting into him giving in, and finally admitting he loved her too..I loved the way she kissed him and took his hand--and how he used hers to pull her back and finally say the words....awesome....simply awesome.

It will be interesting to see them back at work...I love their ever-existent witty banter and how they both challange each other back..and accept each other--flaws and all...they are a widly dysfunctional but incredibly lovable perfect fit for each other.

Hope they steal some moments at work between all the seriousness to show some affection. It's gonna be compicated having both a personal and professional relationship..but soo worth it too...

I'm definetly not planning on missing anymore episodes..in fact, I may even backtrack and watch the last couple of years to fill in the gaps..LOL

Go HUDDY... :)
last edited on Sep 27, 2010 at 04:24AM

House No réponses