House theoryes for tte season's finale has spoiler's

huddygirl2 posted on May 09, 2010 at 09:45PM
So if you seen the priewer you see that house and cuddy are in a road where a accident happened you can tall how both of them are a acting it has to some one their know! so who do you think it is? here are mine to guess.

it's Wilson
why:I once read a spoiler that house's nurse's him back to heath and it would be kind of cool on how deals with it

it's Cuddy's mom
why:cuz we can't go on forever not knowing anything about her and pus that episode could be instring.

sorry for my spelling fail

House 3 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an cudambercam13 said…
idk who it might be but 1 of my pshyco super unlikely theorys say its Amber or Mist. if not 2day, then someday. hether e c it or not. Mist, stay in Valhalla. Dont jump Chris. Much. Depending on who he is. And ho old he is in this time. Sorry for ranting but hey u got me started :P
il y a plus d’un an wendus92 said…
I'm sure it's no one from the main cast. That would be just too much. A crane collapses and many people get stuck under debris. It's a tragedy, that's why they're all acting that way. I find it kind of ridiculous if Wilson, Cuddy's mom or whoever from the cast, got stuck under debris in downtown Trenton.
il y a plus d’un an vieamemusique said…
^^ I agree.