House PIMP-A-SPOT! The Ultimate Spot Promotion!

misanthrope86 posted on May 04, 2010 at 05:50AM
Welcome to the PIMP-A-SPOT forum!

You may well ask "misanthrope86, what is PIMP-A-SPOT, and why do I care?" Well, friend, PIMP-A-SPOT is an opportunity for you to promote a House-related spot to you fellow House MD fans! This is a chance for you to tell us what you love about certain spots and why we should join them.

What do you need to do?

1) Choose up to 3 HOUSE MD RELATED FANPOP SPOTS that you want to promote. They can be small spots, large spots, shipping spots, character spots, actor spots, even this spot, as long as it is a spot that related to 'House MD'. Again, you can choose to promote 1, 2 or 3 spots, but NO MORE than 3!

2) Make a poster promoting the spot/spots that you have chosen. The poster should be 600 (width) X 1000 (length). You can do anything you like with the poster, as long as it promotes one Fanpop club that relates to 'House MD'

Rules?

- NO BASHING. So you can't choose a spot to anti-promote.

- One poster per spot per person. Like I said, you can choose to promote up to 3 spots, but you can only enter one poster per spot. For example, if I choose to promote the Huddy spot, the Hugh Laurie spot and the Foreman spot, I can enter ONE Huddy spot poster, ONE Hugh Laurie spot poster and ONE Foreman spot poster.

- Posters must be posted in the FANART section of THIS SPOT by the 4TH OF JUNE 2010. Please then post the link to your poster/posters here in this forum, so that I can keep track of the entries.

Remember: The purpose of this is to promote the FANPOP CLUBS, not to necessarily promote the ship/character/actor. With your poster/posters tell us why we should visit and/or join that spot.

At the end of the contest, I will put up a pick for people to vote for the poster that does the best job promoting the spot it is advertising.

Sound good? Comment in this forum to let me know if you are going to participate. I don't need to know what spots you intend on promoting, but you can say if you want to. I just want to get an idea of how many are interested in this contest. :)

P.S ~ link, in case you want to look at a list of spots for inspiration. The list is not complete because people have not added the spots that they have made like I asked them to. But this is a pretty comphrensive list of the House MD related spots.
last edited on May 04, 2010 at 07:30AM

House 34 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...