House Last House fan Standing

Olivine posted on Mar 04, 2010 at 10:06PM
Hello and Welcome to ROUND 1 of "Last House Fan Standing".

Participants
People will be able to vote for participants soon. Everyone can add their own name or a name of a fan they would want to see participating.
The top 8 fans with the most votes will be chosen.
BUT if you win and do not want to be involved, your spot will go to the next person, so no worries;)(DONE)

Rules of the game
In the first round, the same question (a question about House MD, for example: "Why do you think Kutner killed himself?" or "If you were Cuddy and House was asleep in your office, what would you do?")will be sent to every participant and they will have 5 days to respond. If they don't respond, they'll be eliminated.
I will publish the question + the answers anonymously and people will get to vote for the most and least favorite answers.
The person with the least votes will be eliminated and then another round will begin.
At the end one person will be crowned the -Last House Fan Standing-

Rules for participants
-You have ~5 days to respond to the questions
-Please send your answer to me as personal message
-Your answer mustn't exceed 180 words
-If you do not respond with your answer by the 5 days allowed, you will be disqualified
-You musn't say which answer is yours and you musn't tell others to vote for you, or you will be disqualified

Voting
After everyone responds with their answer, they will be published in an article.
You will have to vote for your favorite answer as well as for your two least favorite answers.
You can answer with a comment or if you wish to remain anonymous, you can send me a message.

Any more questions? Ask :)

Round 1 participants:
-blaukat(disqualified)
-oldmovie(dropped out)
-misanthrope
-huddysmacked
-huddyislove(dropped out)
-Aivi(disqualified)
-yunioshi(eliminated)
-adyingsomething
 [b]Hello and Welcome to ROUND 1 of "Last House fan Standing".[/b] [u]Participants[/u] People will
last edited on Mar 31, 2010 at 07:54PM

House 41 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...