House Chirteen?

chirteen13 posted on Feb 07, 2010 at 05:35AM
Hey guys! Sooo this is my first post! (Yay me!) And I wanted to know everyone's view on Chase and Thirteen! So they are my ship, I love them both to death. So what do all of you think? Would they be a great couple? I love them together! I doubt it would happen, but hey! A girl can dream! Just let me know!
 salut guys! Sooo this is my first post! (Yay me!) And I wanted to know everyone's view on Chase and Thi

House 15 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an pw4rrior said…
I'm not sure that there can be a relationship between them. 13 love Forman, so to me it's more possible 13 to love House than Chase. Her problem except Huntington's is the control. And Chase is too easy for control. She's for the challenge, and with Chase no fun. :)

P.S: Excuse for crappy english.
il y a plus d’un an somuchfordepth said…
laugh
like what i said in the fanpick, physically, they have tremendous potential of looking very hot together, but the way their characters are build makes it unlikely for them to be together
il y a plus d’un an chirteen13 said…
Yeah, but I think they'll be good together for like a little bit, then end up breaking up.... gah.... I can't help but hope though....
il y a plus d’un an RP_Puzzle said…
With Cameron out of the picture *sob*, I much prefer Chirteen to Foreteen. I never got Foreteen in the first place. The first time I saw it could work was when they partnered up to tail that drug dealer dude. Can't think of the title of that ep right now, but it's the ep where House and Wilson act gay...like super explicitly.

Also when Thirteen gets Huntington's, Chase has the guts to pull the plug if needed :P. Chirteen would be the only thing that would get me interested in both characters again.
il y a plus d’un an housefrk said…
It's one of the two ships I'm considering for Thirteen in Kutner's absence. They've had a couple of scenes where I've thought, yeah, they could be good together.
il y a plus d’un an pietruszka said…
Please, just don't.
I'M not over after Chameron, so I think CHASE isn't too.
And 13 can't sleep with everyone in the team. Thing would get totally soapy. I don't think they are good for each other, for me Chase will always belong with Cameron, but I think writers will go there, because 14 started the same way -_-
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Psycholostician said…
"I'M not over after Chameron, so I think CHASE isn't too."

Makes sense, as the world revolves around you.
il y a plus d’un an Londie said…
cool
nope.....there will never be a chirteen......there will always be fourteen
il y a plus d’un an NeverLupus said…
smirk
Oh my I sure hope not. I adore Chase and I have no probleam with 13. But Chase just got diovorced with Cameron and 13 did break up with Formen. And can you imange how akward things would be, with Foremen and everything. Oy. The only way I see this happening is if they both egt verrrryyyy drunk...
il y a plus d’un an HuddyJoy0524 said…
i think things could head in that direction....but at least not yet. with the way things are looking for lockdown, there is a LOT of crap that people need to work out with one another before couples start mixing lol
il y a plus d’un an nafss said…
it's my favorite topic right now. i hope chirteen happens ,it would be very interesting for both characters.we've already seen a spark there ,it's been allowed for a reason. plus cameron will only be back for a few episodes, so there's no reconnection there. chase will find someone eventually and 13 is the perfect number.:P
Things will be akward and weird between chase and foreman and writers love that. so does house!...
il y a plus d’un an Mileylita said…
I dislike the idea of Chase and Thirteen getting together.I think it wouldn't work mostly because they are not over their exes.Chase and Cameron had sex at Lockdown.
il y a plus d’un an lovedrchase said…
in every episode they seem to be closer to each other...They look cute together and i hope there is a hook up between them in the future but i don't know if it's actually going to happen ...because everything is leading to that and that doesn't sound like House md but Grey's anatomy
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an MISAforever said…
I compleately agree with pietruszka, except the last part... I don't think the writers are going into that direction..
I also don't know why some people want Chase/13 together now. Just because Cam left, so they r both single, and both r georgeus doesn't mean they have to hook up..they can also be just friends and that would be much better choice.... 13 is veeeeeeeery sick so that's another reason why that relationship would never work... Chase and Cam have a long and sad history( wich i belive is NOT over) and he can't be with someone else shortly after cause we all know how much he loved(loves) cameron... That's my opinion
il y a plus d’un an cinnabubbles said…
Uhm. "Always Forteen?" I completely disagree. Thirteen basically slammed Foreman in earlier episodes, she's more comfortable working with him then dating him said so herself.

Now as far as Chirteen, I see that working for a while at least. We'll see how it goes.