House The House MD Spot [PARTY!]

jameswilson posted on May 25, 2008 at 06:42AM
UPDATE!
The last party - Welcome everyone! I hope to bring this party back for one more, final hurrah before the end of the series! When it came in to being we were still in season four - Amber was still alive, House and Cuddy had not yet kissed (well, on screen anyway), the new team was just starting to wiggle their way into our hearts - it was a simpler time. Now it's time to say goodbye! So let's party it up, raise our glasses to Amber and Kutner, and celebrate HOUSE M.D. and the awesome fans that populate this spot - the fans who come here to obsess with everyone else who shares an unyeilding passion for our favorite limping doctor (and his best friend Wilson cough)!

-jameswilson 5/17/12

P.S. I hope to see some of my old friends here as well as new ones! I know there have been many generations of Fanpop, I hope to meet you all here!

FYI This has become more than just a declaration of my love for this spot and the people on it! It's kind of a party now - everyone's welcome to come and chat and be silly. So come on in and join the fun!

This spot is definitely my all time favorite place to be on this website and, since I can't seem to sleep tonight, I thought I'd try to give you guys an idea of why I love it here so much.
:]

I love all of the really interesting picks and soapbox articles here.
I love the wide array of talented icon and wallpaper makers we have.
I love the huge amount of fanvids that are here, and the fact that no one complains about them like on the Lost spot.
I love the fact that everyone here gets along and there aren't any fights like there can be elsewhere.
I love oldmovie's awesome picks and great Munchuasen's article.
I love misanthrope's ridiculous amount of awesome picture contributions and general niceness to all.
I love amberRocks' avid love for Amber.
I love that tubby2002 has been here longer than most of us can even remember.
I love EverybodyLies and Tuscaloosa ;]
I love cinders, ineedcoffee, misanthrope86, and obsessedwithmd for making me icons.
I also love mimika_s and Romster17 and PotterGal and every single other person who I failed to mention by name (because I'm tired) just because they're all so cool.
But mostly, I love the fact that we can all come here and be obsessed with House without anyone calling us weird or crazy.

We all know that we're the coolest spot around, so I thought I'd just share a little pride out loud ;]

Love, jameswilson

GUEST LIST (PEOPLE WHO HAVE STOPPED BY SO FAR)
I'm changing this list a little because I've gotten to know some of you a lot better!

babybell, a really awesome member of the spot, you should really get to know her.
immunity, one of my favorite people to talk to around here, hopefully yours too!
Nifflehim, who's obviously a total sweetheart.
heeeresjoyce, who misdiagnosed me with Lupus ;]
Cuddles, who is totally coming to visit me this summer!
ElLoWmOnKeYaY, another new member to the spot!
pollyloveshouse, who we all know and love, and who is writing a really great story about us!
tatia, who we just found out is mimika_s's little sister!
caitlin_jayne, who's new to the party!
Huddyaddict12, who's new to the site!
Chandlerfan, who's new to the party!
cocacola, who's pretty awesome and just started partying with us!
I've really enjoyed talking about the Olympics with house_whatelse and HuddJenthro :]

Dances around and throws pretzel pieces at oldmovie

last edited on May 18, 2012 at 01:27AM

House 5633 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 5633

il y a plus d’un an amberRocks said…
Why me in particular???Just tell me that!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an babybell said…
its not you in particular, its just she doesnt want every one else to no on here. If you get msn she would tell you.
You are right...I'm just curious about everything..*pouting*
il y a plus d’un an pollyloveshouse said…
babybell's right lol, word spreads fast round here....
il y a plus d’un an cocacola said…
hey guys good morning
morning cocacola xD
so then PLH? Why WERE you laughing with amberRocks befor? Hmm?
Because being evil is fun XD
Hello anyone here??
anyone here????????? im tired, spent all day walking round a koala park then a butterfly sanctuary, but i got some great photos XD
il y a plus d’un an jameswilson said…
Hey guys - I'm sorry I haven't been here.
I've been very busy.

I miss you all so much<3
il y a plus d’un an house_whatelse said…
The Koala Park must have been so much fun.
lol it wasn't very big, but it was cool

jameswilson!!! yay!!! How are you?? Long time no 'see'!!
Good morning!Is anyone here?
yep, im here.... kinda depressed though :(
Why???
i dont know... everything is just getting on my nerves, and theres a big complicated reason i cant be bothered to type twice, im about to post in the advice spot....
I will check it out then...I give good advices!
But if you want something to cheer yourself up then I putted a new fan fic in the thutson spot!!!
ok, i just posrted it, thanks :)

ill go read your fic, even thought the thutson spot scares me....
You have created the twirteen spot!Nothing should scare you!
no... thutson scares me lol

and thanks for the advice xD I was never really going to tell him on msn, i was just exploring all the options.....
Why tsutson scares you?

And you know if you dress in the nines and tell him he will fall like that.Oh and make sure before that to find an bunch of flaws for the other girl...
I can't I've never meet him... and lol i have my holiday clothes with me XD nothing special there!!

And lol, some of the articles in thutson are.... not so family friendly...
Actually all the articles...You are 14 if I remember correctly?I understand you from when I was your age...*memories*
But I love those articles...*feeling ashamed and a little naughty.Hehee*
lol, yes i am 14 :) Innocent ears/eyes xD lol i guess they are quite entertaining though XD
I hope that we don't get reported...Not from you but from other small fanpopers...The articles are not so provocative thought and they are cencored one way or another...
the minimum age is 13, and last month i was 13 and dont mind too much, lol you should be alright XD

What have you been up to??
Nothing much..Waiting for a friend to drop by...Hey I want an advice too!Remember the examination that I passed?Well my friend didn't passed the same examination and he is kind of a mess but I am very happy for myself...What should I say to him?
Did he fail badly or just miss the grade by a little way??
Kind of bad...
You should comfort him if he is upset about it, tell him it was a hard exam... tell him you had no life for months before because you were revising so hard (thinking you did more than necessary instead of him not doing enough could help)

(im sorry, i give really bad advice, thats why I always have my own problems, ccan never work out a solution for myself!!)
Actually thats a good advice and I follow it.
But let me tell you a little secret...I hardly read for this exam and I passed with a good grade but my friend was reading like crazy and he didn't.He really deserved to pass.Life is unfair...
life sucks!! lol. It's so annoying, i work hard during the year and in the lessons, but i am TERRIBLE at exams, i never feel i do myself justice!! The you get people who spend the whole year talking and just not working who get brilliant marks in everything!! Annoying!!
In this situation I am one of those people...*feels like crap*
Don't hate me...
lol, dont worry, my mom is too!! I think i just really need to work on my exam technique, so like understanding the questions fully and doing better revision or whatever....
whey!!! we might want to check out entertainment weekly tomorrow, this is a quote from the latest Ask Ausiello:

Any juicy spoilers on House MD? — Beth
Ausiello: Are we still doing the "MD" part? No? Didn't think so. Anyway, to answer your question, yes, the highly-anticipated second episode of Ausiello TV (debuting this Friday) will have some juicy House spoilers.

yay for spoilers!!
whey!!! we might want to check out entertainment weekly tomorrow, this is a quote from the latest Ask Ausiello:

Any juicy spoilers on House MD? — Beth
Ausiello: Are we still doing the "MD" part? No? Didn't think so. Anyway, to answer your question, yes, the highly-anticipated second episode of Ausiello TV (debuting this Friday) will have some juicy House spoilers.

yay for spoilers!!
You don't pay to see the auseillo tv video don't you?
nope, freeeeeee yay, i just watched last weeks one, very funny!!
lol plh... i have to start reading the whole house rp soon... its going to take forever..... i may just do certain amount of time each day if it takes longer than 5 hours ( which its probably going to)
you dont have to... you put yourself up to it xD and it will take longer than 5 hours!! Much longer!!
lol, you should use duracell!! Duracell lasts longer, much longer!! lol soz, random....
i want to do it, but i want to do other things to, so i am going to see how long i can read for today without getting bored out of my mind ( since i already no the story) and do that amount each day.
I am a durecell battery, but no idoit would turn a torch on for more than five hours.
hi guys, whats up?
il y a plus d’un an EnjoyHuddy said…
hey guys is anyone here??
the duracell battery is.
il y a plus d’un an house_whatelse said…
babybell you're just reading the role play to page 424 post 10,586 in the role play right
-hello-