House Did Cameron sleep with House?

mimika_s posted on Apr 29, 2008 at 12:21PM
What do you believe?Did Cameron actually sleep with House?
last edited on Apr 29, 2008 at 04:12PM

House 19 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an mimika_s said…
As I answered at the relevant pick:
NOOOOOOOO!!!
pLease,give me a break!
we would knew it!I beleive that she didn't answered because
a)she didn't to say sth so personal in front of strangers-I mean how long does she know 13,taub and kutner
b)she actually liked the idea of everyone else to believe that she did
c)she totally likes making chase jealous!

Plus she would be worried about being ill herself.But I didn't she anythink like that,did u?
she is responsible enough to inform chase if there was a possibility he was ill!It's not like she is afraid to lose him!Did u see how jealous HE was?
il y a plus d’un an EverybodyLies said…
My friend was like, "They probably did," and I was like, "Okay, so, in episode 15 of season 3, Cameron says she's really glad they never slept together. And then Chase and her got engaged. She wouldn't cheat on Chase."
il y a plus d’un an mac said…
everybody lies(and cheats)
il y a plus d’un an EverybodyLies said…
Oh ho ho.
Throwing my own logic back at me, I see.
il y a plus d’un an mac said…
i swear i did not even know that was ur sn
il y a plus d’un an obsessedwithmd said…
i was thinking about this all night. she kept avoiding the questin and when chase asked her she said it was none of his business and he said it was because of the std invovled, so idk but i am on the fence about it!
il y a plus d’un an Louara said…
YESSSSSSSS she did sleep with HOuse ...XD
il y a plus d’un an tessajanuary said…
No, I don't really think so. As I said on the related pick,
"I think that she kinda wanted to make [everyone] think that she did. Or maybe [she avoided the question] because she didn't want to admit to herself that she hadn't... "
SHe was like offended because he asked her that in front of everyone
il y a plus d’un an XavierRain said…
I totally think that Cameron slept with House. I bet she did. =D
il y a plus d’un an bored_249 said…
As if. If Cameron had slept with House -
a) someone would have found out about it. House is not exactly subtle, and even when she and Chase were being secret everyone knew in about two weeks.
b) she would've told Chase. I mean, he once told her to "jump House" so if she'd slept with House before they were together, Chase would know.
c) If she'd slept with House after she and Chase were engaged, then Cameron has gone to the dark side. Don't really see her doing that, do you?
d) She'd get herself tested for syph!
e) She'd brag. She always wanted to get House.

I think she just wants Chase to realise her past relationships aren't his business - and she's annoyed that he just assumes she's lied to him. Plus Chase is cute when he's jealous!
Chase is always cute :) :)
I couldn't agree more bored_249
Although I think that this issue is over just like tha hameron thing
Oh sorry, sth that never started cn't be over...
il y a plus d’un an babybell said…
the real question is, did amber sleep with house( more relevant to the current situation)
il y a plus d’un an housefan1 said…
HAMERON 4 EVER! THEY DID! AND I'LL STICK TO THAT! :) HEHEHEHE
Chas is really cute, i dont think so, but i wouldnt mind if she did.
il y a plus d’un an tubby2002 said…
As much as I would have liked them to sleep together I dont think they did. I think that we would have know if something like that had happened. I think she just wanted to make chase jelous...
il y a plus d’un an Legenda said…
I think she didnt and i hope she never does, i mean her bones cold start a fire.
il y a plus d’un an maria_mn said…
i don't believe that Cameron has slept with House...she probably wanted to make Chase to be jaelous isn't it obvious?come on she really loves him...she would't had done sth so serious to Chase...she just can't...!
lol, i find it very funny that nobody questions if house would do it.