Hetalia Ask ze awesome Prussia!

GilbertPrussia1 posted on Jul 02, 2013 at 03:02AM
Come on and ask!i know you want to!
 Come on and ask!i know toi want to!

Hetalia 22 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an RoseWolfLala said…
sunny
Heya Prussia~ I know it's kinda early to say this but what do you want for Christmas this year?
And what would you do if you ended up on Santa's naughty list?
il y a plus d’un an GilbertPrussia1 said…
@RoseWolfLala,Well i want everyone to notice my awesomeness and stuff and if i get put on the naughty list well....they'll be on my "naughty" list!kesesekesesekesese
il y a plus d’un an IndigoIchigo said…
OMG Pussia. xD That "Kesesese"..

Anyways, if America was claimed more awesome than you, how would you feel, and what would you do?
@IndigoIchigo,Well i wouldn't like it at all and i would beat him up!IM AWESOMER!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Kakashi_355 said…
Prussia~ Do you know Canada? x3
@Kakashi_335,Hell yea!zat guy is awesome....but...not as awesome as me!KESESEKESESESKESESES
il y a plus d’un an Tinekraut said…
Heya Prussia! I'd like to ask the same link America. Anything you can do to cheer up an old lady?
@Tinekraut,yeah!i have alot of things*smirks*....keseseskesesekesese!i could make germany wear a dress things like
@Tinekraut,yeah!i have alot of things*smirks*....keseseskesesekesese!i could make germany wear a dress!
il y a plus d’un an Tinekraut said…
Ou! *perks up* X3... You guessed the thing I want to see huh. You're clever as always nii-san. *salutes*... Since I'm with you on this, I spared you from the hassle of bringing over a dress. There! Look what I got. Your national costume would be perfect! >:-3... And I got a pair. You can wear the other one so it'll be more fun. >;-} Agree? *thumbs up*
What do you think of my username, by the way? Bro, you can call me Tine.
 Ou! *perks up* X3... toi guessed the thing I want to see huh. You're clever as always nii-san. *sal
il y a plus d’un an Kakashi_355 said…
Other than yourself, who is the most awesome person you know? C:
il y a plus d’un an totolove said…
My friend claims she is awesome ... I claim I am random ... what do you think ?
@Kakashi_355. Mien awesome brother Germany!!!
@totolove.You both are who you are perfect
il y a plus d’un an Cheesiecorn said…
Dear god of awesome. What was Germany like when he was a kid?
@Cheesiecorn.he was very adorable!and he would always read books and cuddle when we took naps!
il y a plus d’un an codyfan77 said…
Do you think you could win a war with the *cough* sexier than you *cough* Britain, Australia, Canada, Russia and *annoyed grunt* America. And if yes, how. ;)
GilbertPrussia1 commented…
@codyfan77.Vell i might get a nosebleed here and there.KESESKESESE! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an codyfan77 said…
Now, the umm....Awesome....Prussia, 1 more question. What would you do if you found your little brother in a foursome with frukus? Huh? >:D Or just with Austria, to make things more evil >xD
il y a plus d’un an Jekyde said…
What if I told you you were hot? :3
il y a plus d’un an chocolate18 said…
Prussia-san, what do you think of Hungary and Austria?
il y a plus d’un an XxMoriSempaixX said…
Mr. Prussia, are you friend with Mr. Russia?

il y a plus d’un an Aph-Finland said…
how would u react if i said i think u, Poland, Switzerland, and the nordics r awesome?? just saying things to u X3 lol